Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

"Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu (47922 Views)

Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by LesbianBoy(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2017
The sarah ofili girl na hoe undecided

1 Like

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by chronique(m): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2017
I can never marry anybody into showbiz. It's the headquarters of prostitution.

4 Likes

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by ifecobaba(m): 11:40am On Jan 11, 2017
oyiboo
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Bullhari: 11:40am On Jan 11, 2017
she was cheating on you both. 2 lashers, one lashee

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by ArabMopol(m): 11:42am On Jan 11, 2017
IK use that ur kung fu style knock him out the way you knock Dbanj into coma... women nah them dey spoil this world TUFIAKWA
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by hammerF: 11:45am On Jan 11, 2017
AS SOON AS IKE COMMOT, SHE FIND ANOTHER MUGU TO SHARE WITH TERRY.

SHE LIKE CHEAT, CHEAT EHN... NEVER BURN BRIDGES OVER HOES.

TERRY NO TRY AT ALL BUT TIV PEOPLE ARE KNOWN FOR SEXUAL IMMORALITY. DEY LOVE TO SHARE WOMEN.

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by copiescopy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Hbaba: 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Maybe the kaduna guy uses borantachi to hammer her which ikechukwu don't use. So from the equation, you can agree with me that cucumber has more power than the money or fame. My guy, try get the cucumber and make sure u last longer on the bed. My small cent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Dexema(m): 12:08pm On Jan 11, 2017
Is it not the same sarah ofili dat was almost giving nedu bj online?

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by domido(m): 12:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ayodeleseyi65:
Na So So American Accent Full Everywhere

I tire for am.
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by isseke: 12:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
LecciGucci:
All females celebrities cheat...FACT.

Man! the way females folks cheat this days is so alarming.not only celebrities.

1 Like

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by ajiifixing(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
The guy is really UP and CUMMING...

Sarah Ofili saw THAT......

Click like if you did too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by yedidiah(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
in which world will ikechukwu play the bigger man? Dude that fought with everybody in the music scene.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Kobicove(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
Even if it's true, what doe he hope to gain by revealing this now? undecided
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by nawa4naija(m): 12:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Wait oooo

no be this girl wey TEKNO come dey follow upanan

make im career no go die oo
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by kaysunny49: 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] undecided ko kan aye

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by crackhouse(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
I would have given a mess but this fat cop swallowed them. So right now i don't have any other mess to give.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by isaackenshaw: 12:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Local champion
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by doskie(m): 12:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
Americana. Na wa. Watin dem dey speak sef?
Dat guy resembles dmx small.
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by CXLVII: 12:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hoes everywhere!
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by wizsolzy(m): 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
harrycassy10:
so terry the rap man has been fucking give a f**k since....where are the f**k givers in the house?

General in charge of those dat give a fvcck went that way...reporting live from Ota farm...
Baba iyabo (OBJ) said a fvcck should not be given. It's their headache.

Butu waituuu. D girl mumu ooo

1 Like

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Whytelyon(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
gfreymom302:
so what?

Ehen orente, why showing us picture na? We don see say she fine, hope say tomorrow she no go shatter your heart sha?
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Mobinatric: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
Na oshogbo weed dey worry am grin
biddieluvzyaho:
Must u say all that herw undecided
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by jtwest(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
I was not on earth wen it happened, i sabi ikechukwu but who be Sarah ofili sef? undecided
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Whytelyon(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
hammerF:
AS SOON AS IKE COMMOT, SHE FIND ANOTHER MUGU TO SHARE WITH TERRY.

SHE LIKE CHEAT, CHEAT EHN... NEVER BURN BRIDGES OVER HOES.

TERRY NO TRY AT ALL BUT TIV PEOPLE ARE KNOWN FOR SEXUAL IMMORALITY. DEY LOVE TO SHARE WOMEN.

That's what ah said earlier. And this one's who don't have a single fùck of celeb lifestyle are not worse,they grouse. Shay na hustle ni? Abi na spirit of fuckery?
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Mobinatric: 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
FCK shit men cheesy

U know what am saying angry

Na kwale weed effect grin cry
repogirl:
Which dictionary will I use to decode this his language abeg? undecided
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by kayo80(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
I am just waiting for the diss tracks.
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by trendyprettygir: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
softMarket:
Ikechukwu......sarah of ofili never loved you ! grin

Terry is good in Bed while you are good in giving her money! grin grin

First Class Material!
tongue
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by JoNach: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
GreenMavro:
sad

Terry Tha Rapman was just using her to practise his rap in the other room cheesy cheesy cheesy

The girl sef na badluck...both The lover man and the cheater no still blow angry angry angry

Her Jazz na die grin grin

see as she fair like fairytale and yellow like yellow card wink wink

lol, you dey vex o, na the girl freeze your mavro undecided

1 Like

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Obdk: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2017
Terry da rapman. Good rapper but perpetual upcoming. . . Nigga so good. But
Ikechukwu really finish am
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by MrGreenMavro: 1:15pm On Jan 11, 2017
angry SHE BE MY GUILDER
JoNach:

lol, you dey vex o, na the girl freeze your mavro undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Celebrates His 73rd Birthday / Tiwa Savage, Jidenna And Carmelo Anthony In New York (Photos) / Freeze Mocks Apostle Suleman As Stephanie Otabo Makes More Revelations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.