Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

"Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu (47893 Views)

Meet Miracle Igbokwe Ikechukwu, BBNaija 2018 Contestant, Pilot & Model (Photos) / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / ‘I Regret Accepting Ikechukwu’s Proposal’ – Sarah Ofili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by ichommy(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2017
Celebrity Life...
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by swizzdre(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2017
Badman killz, straight A gangsta
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2017
Must be his long dck, when it comes to dck aboki is far more endowed than the biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by NnamdiN: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2017
Shots fired... niccur shuda let sleeping dogs lie. I recommend Bro code 101 lessons

Kongadotcom/hugostores

1 Like

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by sisisioge: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2017
Wadaf....! Guys ain't loyal mehn! Why u ve to spill now? Duuuude! grin grin grin I'm sorry, was trying to be American cool

1 Like

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by alaskido(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2017
This is their own problem o. I don't care who the fucker or fuckee is. Something must do somebody.

4 Likes

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by ReachHard: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2017
WHATS MY BUSINESS?
I NEVER BUY KEROSENE, UNA DEY GIVE ME OLOSHO TORI

2 Likes

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2017
No comment yet

am looking for kero 2 buy
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by mekuso89(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2017
I see foolishness here
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by goingape: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
Yup...

Finding a loyal woman in the world of today is harder than finding a single word of truth in Lai Mohammed's heart...

Hoes ain't never gonna be loyal no matter how hard a nigga try...
the best is just to fvck those hoes and forget about them.

no loyal women again!

4 Likes

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by fpeter(f): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2017
what is he even saying sef undecided
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by repogirl(f): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Which dictionary will I use to decode this his language abeg? undecided

1 Like

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by jfleece(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2017
Terry d rapman be like person wey get half pass one... U dey bang ur real nigga babe... Well.. Nobody has an immunity over pussy... Friendship or pussy which is important?? Leave yall to answer Dat.. Bowing out.. Jfleece..
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by zeusdgrt(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2017
Abeg I need ink for this printer
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2017
Pretty sure it was your egotistical behaviour. Most ladies won't say it out but they hate when a man feels like he 'owns' them. Going by the story,Ikechukwu's ego is as big as Zuma rock. Too bad she found someone humbler. Goodluck though! undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by seenter84: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2017
Puccini wars
Star wars

Preek wars
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by SalomonKane: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2017
So according to Ikechukwu, Sarah was fucking_ a broke nigga. Damn!

I guess a woman's vagina doesn't know neither can it tell if a man's penis_ is broke or not. As long as it hammers her well and always say "Cheers to her coochie". grin

LMAO!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Blinkzy(m): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2017
softMarket:
Ikechukwu......sarah of ofili never loved you ! grin

Terry is good in Bed while you are good in giving her money! grin grin
undecided
softMarket:

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2017
this is a f***g case..

IHE A BU IKPE ARAMARA

3 Likes

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Whytelyon(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2017
It's a disease.

Even the celebrity ones are whorez too.. how then do you expect the non celeb ones to keep their legs closed? grin and they follow example seriously grin

Very bad!

3 Likes

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
Yup...

Finding a loyal woman in the world of today is harder than finding a single word of truth in Lai Mohammed's heart...

Hoes ain't never gonna be loyal no matter how hard a nigga try...
That is not true no be una dey find figure 8 up and down Them go maintain now.

1 Like

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by shammah1(m): 11:26am On Jan 11, 2017
Nawa o. Terry is my friend right from Abuja days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by gfreymom302: 11:29am On Jan 11, 2017
cometsarebeautiful.
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by redcliff: 11:30am On Jan 11, 2017
GreenMavro:
sad

Terry Tha Rapman was just using her to practise his rap in the other room cheesy cheesy cheesy

The girl sef na badluck...both The lover man and the cheater no still blow angry angry angry

Her Jazz na die grin grin

see as she fair like fairytale and yellow like yellow card wink wink

you say ikechukwu no blow? he was big back in the days.. even when terry was still up and coming.

4 Likes

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by redcliff: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2017
to born woman today na high risk venture...Gbagbe!

1 Like

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by gfreymom302: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2017
so what?

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by mjbaba: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2017
Hehehehe. Pls guys who even get better career between Ikechukwu and Terry
Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by gfreymom302: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2017
shuu?

1 Like

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by hammerF: 11:33am On Jan 11, 2017
softMarket:

REALLY? Y SHE COME LEAVE HIS BROKE ASS?

HOES DONT LOVE ANYBODY. ASHAWO NO DEY LOVE OOOOOO

SARAH HAS PRACTICALLY bleeped THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA. NSEW, SHE IS IN NIGERIA LIKE EVERY 3WEEKS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by SIRmanjar(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2017
Ikechuku kondo go big wella see im long fingers.The ofili girl suppose chop betta cain.she find who she go use cheat im come be Terry d rapman.

1 Like

Re: "Terry Tha Rapman Was Sleeping With Sarah Ofili Behind My Back" - Ikechukwu by almarthins(m): 11:38am On Jan 11, 2017
biddieluvzyaho:
Must u say all that herw undecided

Huh! Woman huh! Well, you should know the guy is hurt na. Person wey dey die for una na go dey kill am but wey dey kill una na go die dey go. Life is such an irony

No vex o! I no say u guilty o! Just dey feel d guy pain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Stops His Performance To Rescue An Assaulted Fan (video) / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.