Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Scam Behind 50 Earners By Jadesola - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scam Behind 50 Earners By Jadesola (1121 Views)

The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram / Affordable Houses For Low Income Earners - Working Class And Self Employed / Quick Cash Loan To Salary Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Behind 50 Earners By Jadesola by JadeDScammer: 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
Good day everyone, this is just to expose the thief parading herself as Jadesole, real name is Islamiyyah Tosin Jenmi. A woman in her 40s opening all sort of Telegram groups in the name of Ponzi/Get Rich Quick scheme.

It all started 2wks ago when a group was launched called 50th Earners, a peer-to-peer scheme. Minimum you can pledge is #50k and the maximum is #100k in which you get back 100% in 5days. You also have to pay to the admin (Jade) a charge of 10/20k into a First Bank account Seffiyah Lasisi.

It only ran for 7days before problem started. Before saying Jack, the group was deleted with loads of people's money hanging and the Main Admin nowhere to be found.

We contacted some mods on the platform who later sent us Screenshots of what transpired in the mod group.
Madam Jadesola was contacted after loads of wahala to get her number. Well, she claimed she didnt do anything wrong and we should also forget any equity we paid to her account. This is an amount way over #3million Naira. She went ahead and created another platform called 21 Century which also crashed 2 days ago and still going about creating more.
KINDLY DESIST FROM ANY SCHEME GROUP YOU SEE ON TELEGRAM. 90% are run by scammers.
Here's the face of the scammer. Also attached along are the conversations between the admin and mods.

Madam Jadesola, law of karma is at watch here. You gonna meet your waterloo very very soon.

Re: Scam Behind 50 Earners By Jadesola by JadeDScammer: 2:29pm On Jan 11, 2017
She left the people at the mercy of the Mods who never knew who she was till the whole saga played out. They were all clearly used by Jade

Cc Lalasticlala pls kindly help out here

Re: Scam Behind 50 Earners By Jadesola by George22016(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Give me this jadenna Facebook id and I promise to get her for you guys.also drop ur contact
Re: Scam Behind 50 Earners By Jadesola by JadeDScammer: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
George22016:
Give me this jadenna Facebook id and I promise to get her for you guys.also drop ur contact
Facebook Name: Islamiyyah Tosin Jenmi

Sent u a pm
Re: Scam Behind 50 Earners By Jadesola by Girlbestfriend(f): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Cc Seun please put this on front page.

So many people are been duped by this telegram scheme, the scheme is growing like a wide fire. Wee need to help them now.

Thanks
Re: Scam Behind 50 Earners By Jadesola by teekayakande: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, telling such a horrible lie on a sweet soul... I was one of the beneficiary of this scheme,, infact I was able to pay my rent thru this scheme.. haba.. it crashed n I had money there but I am not pained because the participants crashed it.. y earn and carry the money to another scheme instead of repledging.. the admins and moderators even went as far as reducing equity and begging people to come and repledge but greed not let all of us hear word....
Re: Scam Behind 50 Earners By Jadesola by teekayakande: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
See pple jubilating... Haba... This post is false... We are all responsible for the crash.. Dnt put the balme on one person

Re: Scam Behind 50 Earners By Jadesola by teekayakande: 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
See more jubilations on facebook.. Plus 21st century equity was petrolage business venture access bank 0060953971.. Y r they lieing on her.....

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Attack Zenith Bank, Owerri, 5 Dead, 7 Injured / My Near Death Experience @ Jungle Justice / Just To Buy Musical Instruments In Church, You Won’t Believe What A Pastor Stole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.