Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram (1188 Views)

Nigerian Teenagers Jailed In The UK As A Result Of Telegram Chat / What You Need To Know About The Scam Called Money Ritual / Lists Of Scammers On Telegram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by kolapo2370(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2019
So, I was added to a platform on telegram, I was there for over two weeks observing as activities unfold there. Then, I decided to invest 60k in the platform on 25th October. Immediately I paid the money, I was blocked and removed from the group, the admin number went off and they stop responding to my messages. I tried as much as I could to get the link to the group in order to warn potential victims but all efforts proved abortive. Attached to this post is the picture of the scammer and transactions made.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by kolapo2370(m): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2019
More evidence of payment and the face of thief

Re: The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by voltron14: 7:06am On Oct 27, 2019
Nigeria and scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by kolapo2370(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2019
cry
Enceforth, I will never pity any victim of jungle justice. People really must be careful where they invest their money. I learnt the hard way

1 Like

Re: The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by timibare(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2019
So some mumu still dey fall for these telegrams yeye investment paro.... omo u dull ooh.... nor vex if e b like say i yab u.... 60k....even if u wanna give it a trial 2k at leat 5k at most....
Re: The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by kolapo2370(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Agreed, I mumu. You that you are wiser than the wisest thank God for you
Re: The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by skyhighweb(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2019
i gisted with one who tried to scam me will drop gist later, but bros u never still learn ni
Re: The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by kolapo2370(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2019
skyhighweb:
i gisted with one who tried to scam me will drop gist later, but bros u never still learn ni

I don learn now. Thank you
Re: The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by freethesheeple(m): 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2019
Lol.... Put 10k to get 20K;where the other 10k dey come from its just rob peter to pay paul
Re: The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by MrHyde: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
Only a scammer will fall for something like this.
Re: The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by kolapo2370(m): 12:05am On Oct 29, 2019
I made my money legally you fool.
Re: The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 29, 2019
yahoo is now local. efcc no get time for small money
Re: The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by LordPherule(m): 6:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Your greediness for auf yaff burn you. Good for you.
Re: The Scam Called Supreme Earners On Telegram by Godson214(m): 7:00am On Oct 29, 2019
kolapo2370:
Agreed, I mumu. You that you are wiser than the wisest thank God for you

Kolapo you be mumu big mumu

(1) (Reply)

'I Had No Choice': The Desperate Nigerian Women Who Sell Their Babies / Daunte Wright's Killing Was 'accidental' Says US Police (Photos) / Young Man Caught Giving Goat D*ggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.