Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,110 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

What Will You Do In This Dilemma ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Dilemma ? (764 Views)

Pls Advice Me On My Dilemma With My Female Neighbor (pic Attached) / My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / What Would You Do In This Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do In This Dilemma ? by robosky02(m): 2:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
what will you do in this dilemma ?

ibironke is in a dilemma

segun is treatining to stop ibironke from wedding biodun.

it so happened that the two of her friends Segun and Biodun were both close to Ibironke as there were all serving in the same LGA for their NYSC however non of the two guys proposed.

fast-forward two years after their NYSC when boys have become men (at least they both have jobs and beginning life in Lagos).
it so happened that Segun went to Ibironkes house with the intention of proposing to her. but when he got there Ibironkes father was so nice that he offerd Segun a seat at the dinning were they both ate and drank even cracking some jokes.

while they were still at the dinning coincidentally Biodun also visited and meet the mum at the main parlour and didn't wast any time when Ibironke was called to greet her visitor. He proposed right there at the parlour in front of here mum.

and.... she coulmt say no...... I mean he got a yes.
two weeks later the both friends came coincidentally together in company of other friends and Segun wanted to use the opportunity to propose.
but she walk out on then saying Biodun proposed to her the day he was dinning with her father.

the problem is Segun past out and was rushed to the hospital. now he has recovered and insisting he must be the one to marry her since he came to the house first

Ibironke is in dilemma and ask for my advise how to handle this as she is in the centre of the controversy.

so I decided to bring it here, house what do you think before I meet her over the week end.?

Re: What Will You Do In This Dilemma ? by dingbang(m): 2:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mchew
Re: What Will You Do In This Dilemma ? by robosky02(m): 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
dingbang:
Mchew

its serious

no be joke
Re: What Will You Do In This Dilemma ? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin

Hahahaha...this must be a joke..
Re: What Will You Do In This Dilemma ? by robosky02(m): 2:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Hahahaha...this must be a joke..

am just thinking she actually expected him but he came late
Re: What Will You Do In This Dilemma ? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2017
Tales by moonlight
Re: What Will You Do In This Dilemma ? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
grin.... Was she in a relationship with both of them?
Re: What Will You Do In This Dilemma ? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
In as much as this story is super confusing, I will advise first come, first serve.
Re: What Will You Do In This Dilemma ? by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 3:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
Fabricated Story, I Recognize It When I See One
Re: What Will You Do In This Dilemma ? by EniHolar(f): 3:38pm On Jan 11, 2017
Is it anyone that first enters a lady's house that she should marry? Or what's the dilemma here?
Re: What Will You Do In This Dilemma ? by robosky02(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
walcut:
grin.... Was she in a relationship with both of them?

hmmmmm
its like been in between two good pals and you don't want to hurt any

(1) (Reply)

Boo Iz Deciving Yhu(exclusive Bae) / Ladies; Beware!!! Sit Right!!! / Single Lagos Girl Recruits For ‘husband’ For Valentine…see Requirements/contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.