Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) (43278 Views)

Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Bayo Omoboriowo Eating On Lagos Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by damfun: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2017
yatch360:
Na Photoshop,

Look beyond ur childishness... Dis is 2017
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by bigerboy200: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Begging for alms on NL while chanting sai Baba is also a good sign of omoluabism. grin
Dry..try again..
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2017
ehn u met with potus so what should we do? its not like he knows u personally

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by adebash100: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Dont be jealous o
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Stark7: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2017
Chapter5ive:

A compressed head person can never have a working brain - Donald Trump 2017
You're bad fa grin
Can't stop laughing.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by sircrabo: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
O ye tribal biggots, continue making noise and acting like your tribe is the most perfect in Nigeria.

Like yoruba, like APC. Any little achievement, you turn cyber space upside down.

Are there no Ibos doing Nigeria proud (iweala, philip emeagwali, mikel Obi) ? Are there no yorubas caught with drugs ?

That's why Nigeria can never be one

If na me sha, I go enlarge the picture. Its not easy to have come that close to a USA president
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Miedez(f): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
He is meeting an ex President that doesn't wield any clout again and you are singing like a canary bird.

You support Fayose today when Buhari was attacking Tinubu and you ve changed now?

Why are Yorubas Known for BETRAYAL

Ex-president?am surprised
We all know d power tinubu and obasanjo still wield in nigeria and we're here talking about barrack obama.......pls think again
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
He is meeting an ex President that doesn't wield any clout again and you are singing like a canary bird.

You support Fayose today when Buhari was attacking Tinubu and you ve changed now?

Why are Yorubas Known for BETRAYAL

Obama na ex president? shocked shocked

At least not yesterday
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by bluejean(f): 12:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
#my thoughts#

Obama might be an ex-president bt it doesn't mean his influences, advice or connections r cut off. He has made history, don't 4get we r talking abt d US.

To those saying its an ordinary pic, I stand 2 correct u, its not ordinary. The man made it 2 d forefront: he got a shake n a pat; next z gonna b a hug. He has bn working brodas n sistas
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
how as that stop recession?
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Phobia1: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Who cares about being in Prison? We are all Prisoners in this contraption.

Wake up and smell the coffee
Who's afraid? NK is afraid of course. He has lost his sanity. He behave like a tout this days even with the Jew's pancake on his head. lol
You have to be there to feel the pain of being there. If nobody cares, why is NK fighting so hard to be free? just like Nwazuruike said yesterday "why is he afraid of going to prison for what he believes"?
I am not understanding o
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Swizdoe(m): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
damfun:

beefer try nd get to where he is today... By the way... To start with. Av u ever flown in a plane? Learn to appeeciate the goodness in others

LMAO!!!!

Sorry you are even more daft than the guy I quoted lol.... It's seems you are still flying on a plane in your dreams and not in reality, that's why you see such triviality as a big deal.... You don't know me from Adam and yet you are asking me such a stupid question as if you know my story lol....

Now my question was not even related to a plane.... The simple question is meeting Obama a yardstick in calling someone Omoluabi. Why is that so hard for morons like you to comprehend.... I'm not even a fan of Obama, so I don't know how that made me a beefer.... Meeting him won't add anything to me because I don't give damn about any of yall fools
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by bigfather(m): 2:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by yatch360: 10:18am On Jan 14, 2017
damfun:

Look beyond ur childishness... Dis is

E pain am.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of PDP Presidential Campaign In Ondo State / Buhari Sends Birthday Messages To Anyim, Useni, Four Others, Snubs Wife / Open Advice To South West Governors On Housing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.