Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) (43265 Views)

Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Bayo Omoboriowo Eating On Lagos Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by ceometromedia: 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2017
Bayo Omoboriowo:

He shook my hands and gave me a pat on my back as he was told I look like him........don't mind the face I made, i was star-struck. @barackobama made Presidency look so cool and his style of leadership has inspired a lot of us in the political landscape. My photography today and the way I work has been influenced due to a serious study of this man through his videos and images by @petesouza . I just want to say thank you for serving America and thank you for the privilege to have this image with you..... I would never forget this day. Thanks to @annaruch of the @whitehouse photo office for sending this photographs through as captured by @petesouza since I was with my camera and couldn't have had this image if they didn't help. #letsdomore #yeswecan #yeswedid #whitehouse

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPHrl02DeR_/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
So?

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Nice

17 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
So?
u dnt knw wat that pic means to that guy

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
Omoluabi representing wella

Not like that governors of wailers (fayose)

This is what Omoluabi is known for.

Not closing down state institutions

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
So?

He's representing wella

Omoluabi rere

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by mengho(m): 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
Hey that's me behind him, I was also there

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:31pm On Jan 11, 2017
mengho:

Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh

Work hard and be focused

You will go places bro

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by IamPatriotic(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
Lovely, the guy is fulfilling the scriptures, "see a man /woman diligent in his /her work, he/she shall dine with kings...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by AkinPhysicist: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Mujaheeeden: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

He is meeting an ex President that doesn't wield any clout again and you are singing like a canary bird.

You support Fayose today when Buhari was attacking Tinubu and you ve changed now?

Why are Yorubas Known for BETRAYAL

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by myweb(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
mengho:

Ohhh.. yeah I can see your ear... That true

After checking like 6 times, I finally saw your side view... **That guy in far left**

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by sarrki(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
He is meeting an ex President that doesn't wield any clout again and you are singing like a canary bird.

You support Fayose today when Buhari was attacking Tinubu and you ve changed now?

Still better than been locked up in kuje prison

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Mujaheeeden: 6:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

Still better than been locked up in kuje prison
Who cares about being in Prison? We are all Prisoners in this contraption.

Wake up and smell the coffee

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Swizdoe(m): 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

He's representing wella

Omoluabi rere

So taking pictures with Obama defines an Omoluabi according to you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by sarrki(m): 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Swizdoe:

So taking pictures with Obama defines an Omoluabi according to you

May be awaiting death sentence in Malaysian prison

Better still waiting for hangman in China or Indonesian prison.

Is your own definition of Omoluabi

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by sarrki(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Who cares about being in Prison? We are all Prisoners in this contraption.

Wake up and smell the coffee

Mujaheeeden my brother

No be coffee na kunu I go smell jare
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Chapter5ive: 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
Mujaheeeden:

A compressed head person can never have a working brain - Donald Trump 2017

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by SEOManiac: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2017
ceometromedia:
President Buhari's official photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo pictured with US president, Barrack Obama

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/01/photo-buharis-photographer-bayo.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

The problems of photographers...

They take beautiful pictures from perfect angles under ideal lighting conditions, but they don't have good pictures as there's no one to take a good picture of them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by SolexxBarry(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Still thinking how this will affect Jan 14th

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Brugo(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Bro stop am o. Don't you know that only fraudsters can be celebrated in that region?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by kannymoore(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chapter5ive:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai.. my Ribs oooooooooh!

8 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Brugo(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2017
Chapter5ive:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wicked

9 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Swizdoe(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

I'm really sorry for quoting you.....

If I'd known you would reply with a silly question, I wouldn't have bothered..... You can continue to live in your myopic little world.....
I'm not interested in your igbo vs Yoruba bullshyt.... I've exhausted all my fvcks already

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Azeequeen(f): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
IamPatriotic:
Lovely, the guy is fulfilling the scriptures, "see a man /woman diligent in his /her work, he/she shall dine with kings...
He shall stand before kings and not mere men
I'm very sure that when he wanted to be a photographer,many people would have criticised him but he knew what is ahead n just see him now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
sarrki:

embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

A lifetime opportunity photograph and you decided to make the most despicable yolo..ba face? E remain the tiger claws to complete the ensemble.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by sarrki(m): 3:12am On Jan 12, 2017
Azeequeen:

He shall stand before kings and not mere men
I'm very sure that when he wanted to be a photographer,many people would have criticised him but he knew what is ahead n just see him now

Naso my bro

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by azimibraun: 3:42am On Jan 12, 2017
OoniOfIfe:
So?
Hater! Would you have preferred to see him with prison officials in a correction facility or waiting to have a date with gallows in Indonesia for smuggling cocaine? You must responsible, successful in whatever you do, most harmless and peace loving to stand next to Obama. It could be used as collateral in any bank in the world to get aa loan. Just carry a business plan that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by BudeYahooCom: 6:54am On Jan 12, 2017
sarrki:

Begging for alms on NL while chanting sai Baba is also a good sign of omoluabism. grin
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Meets Barack Obama (Photo) by Azeequeen(f): 6:54am On Jan 12, 2017
sarrki:

Naso my bro
Smiles...I am a sis

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari Celebrating His Victory With Other APC Members / Buhari Has A Dead Brain- Patience Jonathan. / Abdulrasheed Bawa: I Cannot Expose Boko Haram Financiers - EFCC Boss (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.