Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head (2030 Views)

Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head by sweerychick(f): 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
Seriously the social media needs policing these day, imagine all these post both on instagram and facebook, honestly I'm shaking my head right now some ladies got no shame undecided

Re: Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2017
angry

Hope that links are NOT virus..
Re: Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head by sweerychick(f): 3:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
They are pics but I don't know why it's blank
Re: Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head by sweerychick(f): 3:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
More

Re: Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head by Defaramade(m): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
sweerychick:
More
Those pictures you are uploading are not in jpg format, that's why they are not showing.
Re: Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head by Sezua(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
op is a learner

1 Like

Re: Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sezua:
op is a learner
haba be understanding na cheesy
Re: Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head by deolumike(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
@sweerychick, do you have a twitter handle? I'd love to follow you on Twitter. cool
Re: Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head by sweerychick(f): 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
deolumike:
@sweerychick, do you have a twitter handle? I'd love to follow you on Twitter. cool
no dear I'm not on twitter kiss
Re: Awkward And Hilarious Post On Social Media That Will Leave You Shaking Your Head by deolumike(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
sweerychick:
no dear I'm not on twitter kiss
Your email 'll be nice cool

Mine is deolumike@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra / Famous Call Girl In Chennai - Gunjan Jha / WARNING :don't Open Explicit Content!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.