Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,367 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 (103781 Views)

Nigeria Inter-bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2018 / Nigeria Inter-bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) Recruitment For Graduate CRM Of / Nibss Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Deejinee: 2:05pm On May 16, 2017
There wasn't any mention of a test whatsoever. The lady spoke only about "interview chat"
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Sezua(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2017
No follow up mail yet.
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by ruhdone: 4:08pm On May 16, 2017
Please who knows the closest bustop to NIBSS office when ur in a bus going to bar-beach/eko hotel?
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
ruhdone:
Please who knows the closest bustop to NIBSS office when ur in a bus going to bar-beach/eko hotel?
did u get ur follow up mail and which date is ur interview
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 4:24pm On May 16, 2017
Does that did theirs today how d interview like
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by ruhdone: 5:35pm On May 16, 2017
r4blessing:
did u get ur follow up mail and which date is ur interview
yes I got a follow up mail, the interview is tomorrow, need to know the closest bustop to their office
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 6:07pm On May 16, 2017
ruhdone:
yes I got a follow up mail, the interview is tomorrow, need to know the closest bustop to their office
how many days notification did u get. As I live in delta state and would want to know on time so I plan travel time
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 6:08pm On May 16, 2017
r4blessing:
how many days notification did u get. As I live in delta state and would want to know on time so I plan travel time
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 6:09pm On May 16, 2017
And did u get follow up mail the same day as those that did their interview on Wednesday
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Mido03(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2017
How's it going guys? Prepared for the chat?
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by YungMike(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2017
DeniseKendricks:

please you guys that are set to attend the interview on Wednesday should help us small, by telling us questions asked on that day, abeg abeg abeg abeg, i don tire to stay for house

Smiles. Notedâ„¢
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by DanDextrous(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2017
Any update Pals.
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by DeniseKendricks: 6:41pm On May 17, 2017
YungMike:

Smiles. Notedâ„¢
my bros how far na, abeg tell me wetin them ask you na abeg oh
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Range63: 11:19pm On May 17, 2017
DeniseKendricks:
my bros how far na, abeg tell me wetin them ask you na abeg oh

go and do your interview, must you get expo?
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Razakipaye: 6:00am On May 18, 2017
is like d interview was bomb..y is no one talking? anyway which u guys luck
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by DeniseKendricks: 7:12am On May 18, 2017
Range63:

go and do your interview, must you get expo?
Lwkmd......whats your own #pepperbody
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Vigorousguy(m): 8:22am On May 18, 2017
You don't need to stress yourself just go for your interview when you are scheduled for it. And pray to God.
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Ivory45: 8:48am On May 18, 2017
But y is no one hinting what was asked so we can have an idea pls be ur brothers and sisters keeper
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by martinsfm(m): 9:19am On May 18, 2017
but its funny no one shared his experience at the interview y'day, I said "his" because I dint see a single female y'day...

the interview chat was a grouped one, we were grouped into 7, with three judges.... (Osita, Bukky and one Man (I forgot his name)

they dint really have a series of questions they asked us, we were told to introduce ourselves, afterwards chatting...I mean chatting, random topics(few of which were nibss related, apart from "What do you know about Nibss"wink...pray the topics being discussed, you have an idea oo, so you can participate...I guess its needed

so, you see, most of us are skeptical about the whole thing, like how would they screen us? how would they know our abilities? so, I guess you pray to God... and again I wont be shocked if they have their candidates already (I hope not tho) although I noticed they all had a table infront of our names on the paper they held....prolly grading us

we were told they would select 12 from the 44 that interviewed y'day.
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by DeniseKendricks: 9:37am On May 18, 2017
Ivory45:
But y is no one hinting what was asked so we can have an idea pls be ur brothers and sisters keeper
...........they dont want to say anything because they dont want anyone to do better than they did.......but i know he's grace is sufficient for us all........
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by DeniseKendricks: 9:44am On May 18, 2017
martinsfm:
but its funny no one shared his experience at the interview y'day, I said "his" because I dint see a single female y'day...

the interview chat was a grouped one, we were grouped into 7, with three judges.... (Osita, Bukky and one Man (I forgot his name)

they dint really have a series of questions they asked us, we were told to introduce ourselves, afterwards chatting...I mean chatting, random topics(few of which were nibss related, apart from "What do you know about Nibss"wink...pray the topics being discussed, you have an idea oo, so you can participate...I guess its needed

so, you see, most of us are skeptical about the whole thing, like how would they screen us? how would they know our abilities? so, I guess you pray to God... and again I wont be shocked if they have their candidates already (I hope not tho) although I noticed they all had a table infront of our names on the paper they held....prolly grading us

we were told they would select 12 from the 44 that interviewed y'day.

Boss thank you jare.....you tooo much...i love you.....obrigado.....YOU WILL MAKE IT IN JESUS NAME
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Vigorousguy(m): 10:16am On May 18, 2017
Better don't go there with the mindset of learning from our experience so you don't get to regret it. Those team are open in the sense that they give a warm welcome attitude. But asking to know the question is like asking me to tell you what we will discuss when we get to meet. Nobody knows it's a chat or rather discussion.
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by r4blessing: 10:21am On May 18, 2017
I still haven't gotten a follow up mail. Please what do I do
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by stefanimay: 10:33am On May 18, 2017
r4blessing:

We in d same shoes...are we d only ones?
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by stefanimay: 10:34am On May 18, 2017
DeniseKendricks:
...........they dont want to say anything because they dont want anyone to do better than they did.......but i know he's grace is sufficient for us all........

Did yu get a follow up mail
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by martinsfm(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2017
Amen bro..u too..tnx
DeniseKendricks:

Boss thank you jare.....you tooo much...i love you.....obrigado.....YOU WILL MAKE IT IN JESUS NAME
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by martinsfm(m): 10:36am On May 18, 2017
r4blessing:
how many times will we say it...its in batches, was mentioned yesterday...just relax..dunno till when
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by DeniseKendricks: 10:42am On May 18, 2017
Vigorousguy:
Better don't go there with the mindset of learning from our experience so you don't get to regret it. Those team are open in the sense that they give a warm welcome attitude. But asking to know the question is like asking me to tell you what we will discuss when we get to meet. Nobody knows it's a chat or rather discussion.

oga abeg....when I asked you refused to talk, now someone else has spoken you dey talk many many....spare your advice...I didn't ask for advice ....my question has been answered
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by DeniseKendricks: 10:44am On May 18, 2017
stefanimay:

Did yu get a follow up mail

no i didn't get a follow up mail
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Vigorousguy(m): 12:29pm On May 18, 2017
DeniseKendricks:

oga abeg....when I asked you refused to talk, now someone else has spoken you dey talk many many....spare your advice...I didn't ask for advice ....my question has been answered
Low reasoning from you. So what is the questions we were asked. Bcus from the post ahead I didn't see any question the guy said was asked.you were interested so much on the questions I wonder if you think they will repeat questions. Even yesterday every group was asked different questions am have said it it's a chat. Can't remember them asking normal questions asked during interview
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by MrGreenMavro: 1:04pm On May 18, 2017
I guess dose dat didn't click submit on time where not invited lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Graysmooth(f): 1:22pm On May 18, 2017
Why didn't you throw in your "so called advice" when Denise asked Oga?? Somebody else decided to drop a comment even if he didn't drop questions, at least Number 1: he POLITELY made us understand that the questions might differ because they were grouped and Number 2: He gave us hints on what the interview "might" look like... E.g the amount of Panelists, the fact that they were grouped into 7 and all that, that shows he has an amazing heart. I see no reason why one should be stingy with knowledge when we are all asking for a favour from GOD, I pray God sees us through.
Vigorousguy:

Low reasoning from you. So what is the questions we were asked. Bcus from the post ahead I didn't see any question the guy said was asked.you were interested so much on the questions I wonder if you think they will repeat questions. Even yesterday every group was asked different questions am have said it it's a chat. Can't remember them asking normal questions asked during interview

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You" / INEC Recruitment 2012 / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.