Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 (103668 Views)

Nigeria Inter-bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2018 / Nigeria Inter-bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS) Recruitment For Graduate CRM Of / Nibss Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by martinsfm(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2017
Once again, For those that havent done, honestly they dint have a series of questions they asked us, I saw it more as a discussion, just try and be interactive... and pray you are familiar with the topics being discussed, they were all random questions, few of which were nibss related...cud change for ur set tho... " "who here was in support of donald trump" *weird abi* like I said random questions

Note: for those that have done we are not in competition with those that havent , they said they would select 12 from 44 that did y'day, some peeps that dont use nairaland will even better you at the group discussion and be selected

I can bet you, your name is in "success or regret mail" category by now, because Osita said "hopefully this week they will get back at us"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:45pm On May 18, 2017
LOL!
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by DeniseKendricks: 2:38pm On May 18, 2017
Vigorousguy:

Low reasoning from you. So what is the questions we were asked. Bcus from the post ahead I didn't see any question the guy said was asked.you were interested so much on the questions I wonder if you think they will repeat questions. Even yesterday every group was asked different questions am have said it it's a chat. Can't remember them asking normal questions asked during interview

the fact that your mind is as equal to the size of your nostrils doesnt baffle me at all.....clearly he already gave the format for the interview, why would i still need to be asking what questions was asked...even a secondary school students knows that the topics would be chosen at random....... baba go sit down #whoyouepp...low reasoning oshi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by DeniseKendricks: 2:44pm On May 18, 2017
Graysmooth:
Why didn't you throw in your "so called advice" when Denise asked Oga?? Somebody else decided to drop a comment even if he didn't drop questions, at least Number 1: he POLITELY made us understand that the questions might differ because they were grouped and Number 2: He gave us hints on what the interview "might" look like... E.g the amount of Panelists, the fact that they were grouped into 7 and all that, that shows he has an amazing heart. I see no reason why one should be stingy with knowledge when we are all asking for a favour from GOD, I pray God sees us through.

My Friend thank you for your HIGH REASONING your ways shall always be smooth.....i don't understand why people choose to be stingy and when another person helps out, they try to justify their stinginess...........you made valid points........at least we know the format.....what he fails to understand is just as the interviews are in batches and groups, that's how people would be chosen through their groups....its either you make it or you break it that day...your competition is that group and not the other groups.
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Vigorousguy(m): 3:47pm On May 18, 2017
DeniseKendricks:

the fact that your mind is as equal to the size of your nostrils doesnt baffle me at all.....clearly he already gave the format for the interview, why would i still need to be asking what questions was asked...even a secondary school students knows that the topics would be chosen at random....... baba go sit down #whoyouepp...low reasoning oshi
Oga if e pain you too much come and beat me am in my house.
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by folamb: 5:28pm On May 18, 2017
stefanimay:

We in d same shoes...are we d only ones?
Same here ooo.
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by DanDextrous(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2017
Enough of the mudslinging like politicians Pals, I and my unknown group are still waiting for the follow mail to move to the next level. wink
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by DeniseKendricks: 8:35am On May 23, 2017
Please oh, has anyone received a follow up mail concerning when the next interview would be?
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by crownadel23: 1:02am On May 24, 2017
David0:

I didn't get either.
Am guessing, since u see d successful message after applying, the feel its not necessary.

The filling is very much necessary
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by crownadel23: 1:09am On May 24, 2017
beebi5:
Try again, i used chrome.

The thing is going on chrome and uc browser here but no e-mail verification set to me and I can't login without email verification
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by crownadel23: 1:10am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=crownadel23 post=56816845]

The thing is going on chrome and uc browser here but no e-mail verification set to me and I can't login without email verification
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by DeniseKendricks: 8:24am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=crownadel23 post=56816850][/quote]

what are you people talking about self, please oooo has anyone received a follow up mail and those that did the interview have you been contacted again?
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Vigorousguy(m): 9:42am On May 24, 2017
DeniseKendricks:

what are you people talking about self, please oooo has anyone received a follow up mail and those that did the interview have you been contacted again?
Nothing at all..... Na 30 days we go dey look out for. Their normal way.
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Hobowobo(f): 10:05am On May 24, 2017
Vigorousguy:
Nothing at all..... Na 30 days we go dey look out for. Their normal way.

Some that have done the interview, what's next! Have u been called for the next stage?
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by temmyt20(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2017
Hobowobo:

Some that have done the interview, what's next! Have u been called for the next stage?
no...anyone still awaiting mail for interview/chat(the 2nd stage that was conducted after test)
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Vigorousguy(m): 2:09pm On May 24, 2017
Hobowobo:

we've not been communicated since we had the interview.
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Sezua(m): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2017
Why didn't I get any invite? Choi...village pple leave me oh
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by doteezy1(m): 11:46pm On Jun 08, 2017
Itz nt ur village people oo...Itz the "village people of Nigeria"
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Deejinee: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2017
Any info since the interview?

Anybody?
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by martinsfm(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
None ooo.... we jst tire
Deejinee:
Any info since the interview?

Anybody?
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by gbolzdaboss: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Just heard some peeps have been sent mails...please house, how true is this?
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by temmyt20(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
gbolzdaboss:
where u hear am?
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Razakipaye: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2017
how long we go wait o
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by stefanimay: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2017
gbolzdaboss:

Pls o,your source...nd those that have been callled,let us know..pls
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Hobowobo(f): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
stefanimay:

Pls o,your source...nd those that have been callled,let us know..pls

When will NIBBS call after d interview pls?
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Vigorousguy(m): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
More rumours going round that some people have received mail. Pls anyone who was interviewed last month and has received a mail should pls let us know and also send the content here. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by temmyt20(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2017
Vigorousguy:
More rumours going round that some people have received mail. Pls anyone who was interviewed last month and has received a mail should pls let us know and also send the content here. Thanks
if i may ask.... where u hear d rumour?
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Vigorousguy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2017
temmyt20:
if i may ask.... where u hear d rumour?
people I met at the venue of the interview
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Sezua(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
Dear Candidate,

Congratulations!

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the aptitude test conducted on April 13, 2017, and have decided to progress your application to the next stage.

Please expect to hear from us.

Best regards,

This is d last mail i got from them. Since then nothing else, this ain't fair. I know i aced the online test.
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Ivory45: 7:44pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sezua:
Dear Candidate,

Congratulations!

We are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the aptitude test conducted on April 13, 2017, and have decided to progress your application to the next stage.

Please expect to hear from us.

Best regards,

This is d last mail i got from them. Since then nothing else, this ain't fair. I know i aced the online test.
Me too I don't know what is happening tho
Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by Sezua(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2017
Ivory45:

Me too I don't know what is happening tho
I don't know weda i should still keep faith with this or take my mind away from it. Would have been a lovely place to begin a career.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 by georgedegr8: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
martinsfm:
but its funny no one shared his experience at the interview y'day, I said "his" because I dint see a single female y'day...

the interview chat was a grouped one, we were grouped into 7, with three judges.... (Osita, Bukky and one Man (I forgot his name)

they dint really have a series of questions they asked us, we were told to introduce ourselves, afterwards chatting...I mean chatting, random topics(few of which were nibss related, apart from "What do you know about Nibss"wink...pray the topics being discussed, you have an idea oo, so you can participate...I guess its needed

so, you see, most of us are skeptical about the whole thing, like how would they screen us? how would they know our abilities? so, I guess you pray to God... and again I wont be shocked if they have their candidates already (I hope not tho) although I noticed they all had a table infront of our names on the paper they held....prolly grading us

we were told they would select 12 from the 44 that interviewed y'day.

Bro will really like to speak to you.. .need to verify some things from you.How do i get to keep in touch please

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

INEC Recruitment 2012 / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.