Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos (47697 Views)

Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York / Man Crashes Into A Petrol Tanker In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Enyimbamercedes: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
All this nonsense headlines! So what does the fact that he is China based have to do with him crashing a G-wagon? I even thought he crashed it in China which in itself isn't still newsworthy. Anyway, you tend to feel invincible when you are in a g-wagon! ... until you realise it isn't crash proof. Learnt a big lesson when I was speeding on gravel road and hit the brakes. Took some skill to stop me from ending inside a ditch.

1 Like

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Joshkid:
if you think it's the quality of the vehicle that saved him.. . Then you're... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Well.......in a way he is right. But all thanks should always go to God.

If he were in another car he'll be history by now.

A G-Wagon is a wrong choice of car to try to have a fatal accident in. The car just wont let you die.

I call it the German Fortress

3 Likes

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Oluwolex2000:
Mean while visit [url]horatis.com[/url] to drop your request....
i checked out your website and its really really cool. awesome visual design. i was actually thinking you used wp until i went through the source code..really really awesome website. I duff my hat for you.
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Snowstorm: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
GERMAN SURE!
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by 4lorunsho(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
God is good
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Joshkid(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
topdee:

Really? How did you arrive at such conclusion. I saw an accident comparatively similar earlier this week; however, people died, so I'm wonder why MERCY wasn't extended to them.
I no fit question God's decision
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
dukeolumde:

Yes true. A neighbour survived a similar accident with him G-WAGON during Christmas and came unhurt. Apart from the Almighty God
who saves, it's good to spend ur money buying quality at all times.
Yea, I bought mine for the same reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by ArabMopol(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
so Chinese people get brown roofing Oooo AFONJAS that place might be be their ancestral homeland... meanwhile dullard buhari u carry ur badluck won destroy this guy and his contacts for China it will never be well with you... TUFIAKWA
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Henon: 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
That Beijing Come Fine Well Well
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by unmask: 12:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Oga na because na G wagon
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Ibro2005: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2017
Why driving very fast? Remember this is not Nigeria
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by tayexz(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2017
one nigga would ship this to naija after serious repair works and call it clean second hand car.

lolz
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by sweeteyen111: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2017
oyoofong:
sell the scrap to me please
the scrap will still sell in million you know tongue
oyoofong:
sell the scrap to me please
the scrap will still sell in million you know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? / Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos / Travel Freaks But No Money Get In Here Let's Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.