Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,796 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos (47825 Views)

Driver Crashes His Mercedes Benz SUV In A Freak Accident In Lagos. Photos / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York / Man Crashes Into A Petrol Tanker In Ogun State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Enyimbamercedes: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
All this nonsense headlines! So what does the fact that he is China based have to do with him crashing a G-wagon? I even thought he crashed it in China which in itself isn't still newsworthy. Anyway, you tend to feel invincible when you are in a g-wagon! ... until you realise it isn't crash proof. Learnt a big lesson when I was speeding on gravel road and hit the brakes. Took some skill to stop me from ending inside a ditch.

1 Like

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2017
Joshkid:
if you think it's the quality of the vehicle that saved him.. . Then you're... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Well.......in a way he is right. But all thanks should always go to God.

If he were in another car he'll be history by now.

A G-Wagon is a wrong choice of car to try to have a fatal accident in. The car just wont let you die.

I call it the German Fortress

3 Likes

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Oluwolex2000:
Mean while visit [url]horatis.com[/url] to drop your request....
i checked out your website and its really really cool. awesome visual design. i was actually thinking you used wp until i went through the source code..really really awesome website. I duff my hat for you.
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Snowstorm: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
GERMAN SURE!
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by 4lorunsho(m): 10:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
God is good
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Joshkid(m): 10:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
topdee:

Really? How did you arrive at such conclusion. I saw an accident comparatively similar earlier this week; however, people died, so I'm wonder why MERCY wasn't extended to them.
I no fit question God's decision
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
dukeolumde:

Yes true. A neighbour survived a similar accident with him G-WAGON during Christmas and came unhurt. Apart from the Almighty God
who saves, it's good to spend ur money buying quality at all times.
Yea, I bought mine for the same reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by ArabMopol(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
so Chinese people get brown roofing Oooo AFONJAS that place might be be their ancestral homeland... meanwhile dullard buhari u carry ur badluck won destroy this guy and his contacts for China it will never be well with you... TUFIAKWA
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Henon: 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
That Beijing Come Fine Well Well
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by unmask: 12:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Oga na because na G wagon
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by Ibro2005: 6:47am On Jan 12, 2017
Why driving very fast? Remember this is not Nigeria
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by tayexz(m): 10:05am On Jan 12, 2017
one nigga would ship this to naija after serious repair works and call it clean second hand car.

lolz
Re: China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos by sweeteyen111: 11:22am On Jan 12, 2017
oyoofong:
sell the scrap to me please
the scrap will still sell in million you know tongue
oyoofong:
sell the scrap to me please
the scrap will still sell in million you know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / World's Happiest Countries For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.