Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission (47075 Views)

Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria / The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / New Terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport due for commission Thurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by yashau(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2023

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by yashau(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
More photos

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by youngsahito(m): 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ganduje really preformed well

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by YeeboMuslim: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
God gless Ganduje
God bless Kano State
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu

144 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by MissLeslie(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gandolar, u try your best for Kano

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by okeysoninv: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
I am ashamed of our south east Governors and south south. it's only stealing of public funds they know how to do best.

325 Likes 27 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by ThinkSmarter: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
I Love the competition for socioeconomic development among Nigerian states.
If subsequent leaders can sustain the tempo, Nigeria's status will improve significantly in the next 50years.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Creamypie(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
okeysoninv:
I am ashamed of our south east Governors and south south. it's only stealing of public funds they know how to do best.
wetin we deltans dey see eh. We never get government. That 3rd rate single bridge okowa use 2 yrs do at Kika junction, asaba, we no hear word. Wike did 4 of it at same time frame of 4 months.... From October 2021-march 2022, with no noise. NTA, Asaba, The Pointer newspaper, and delta tv na to praise okowa. NTA and delta TV own dey very annoying pass. Them go open only for two hours daily. One hr 50 minutes na to praise okowa with with arranged interview and praises from people in one riverine community.the remaining 10 minutes na to relay Atalanta 1996 matches. Very irritating. As we no want APC for federal, na so we no want PDP for states again. Once you finish university, just look for keke drive or do yahoo, if u are a guy, but if u are a girl and u are sexually mature, na straight up , if u know u know. Delta and bayelsa government, with all the hefty allocation and monthly 13% derivation from oil, Very Totally useless governments

238 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by yashau(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Creamypie:
wetin we deltans dey sew eh. We never get government. That 3rd rate single bridge okowa use 2 yrs do at Kika junction, asaba, we no hear word. Wike did 4 of it at same time frame of 4 months with no noise
four bridges in four months? How was that possible in Nigeria 🇳🇬 🤔

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Creamypie(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
yashau:
at rukpokwo 1, mile 1, I over head bridge, waterside, 1 bridge, road to government house, I bridge. Between October 2021 and February 2022. You can still ask any person u know living there for confirmation. I saw them, and with proper diversion during the construction.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by yashau(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Creamypie:
at rukpokwo 1, mile 1, I over head bridge, waterside, 1 bridge, road to government house, I bridge. Between October 2021 and February 2022. You can still ask any person u know living there for confirmation. I saw them, and with proper diversion during the construction.
nice update, Governor Wke is a G.O.A.T 🐐 I think River's State people will miss him after 2023!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by rexchazy(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dollars man doing wonders in Kano

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by ruggedtimi(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sharp

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by sapele914(m): 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Creamypie:
Where is this?
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Perfectbeing(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
yashau:
Wike is the only PDP with APC infrastructural prowess.
Vote Omoagege for Governor in Delta and see infrastructures like water.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by copyrites: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mind you, Tilumbu did not construct one single bridge in the entire Lagos state in 8 years. Such a failure.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by GodHimself: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
The design could have been way better.

congrats to kano.

yashau:
Congratulations Kano 🎊

https://twitter.com/OvieNews/status/1618907933290684416?t=1R5gGE-fcn5hP9gw6BCSAA&s=19

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Kewtt: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Okowa is supposed to be a local government chairman

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hey! We should be celebrating fly-over like we are in the 18th century 🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Fedrick100: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
When will Abia be like this

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by PassingShot(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
The southern part of Nigeria keeps fooling and overrating themselves. The North doesn't talk too much while achieving developmental strides.

Name it, they're ahead in almost everything except western education. They have better infrastructures and neater streets.

Remove Lagos and maybe one or two other states from the South, the rest na rubbish, especially the SE.

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by DMerciful(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ganduje performed well. Only dent his the babariga saga

13 Likes

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by id4sho(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Impressive

1 Like

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by seanwilliam(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ok
This coming election , who go show who shege?

Like for Peter obi share for tinubu

13 Likes 37 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Ckonnet: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
okeysoninv:

Apart from Sullivan chime n this umahi,others na pure urchins!!! Obi na fixed deposit and education sha. Infrastructural wise, obi na ekuke!!! I hope he gets it right this time around.

8 Likes

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by ately1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
VOTE PETER OBI

7 Likes

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by BOYS2MEN: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
shocked you say?...when shall it become in abia state? Who do my ppl diz thing?
yashau:
More photos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Roboto11: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin

Better than Obi by far.

Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission by Jibsy203(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
You’re building bridges while ur citizens are beggars and out of school childrens

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin To Prince Charles: ''Return Our Stolen Artifacts'' / Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights / Man Flaunts Cash Before Buying New Car,Crashes It In A Building A Day After.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.