Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf (9366 Views)

Benefits Of Surah Al-khaf / Secrets Of Quran 18,Surah Al-Kahf (The Cave) / The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by obafemee80(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhLNFb19ILQ

Ever wondered why Prophet Muhammad(SAW) asked us to recite Surat Al-Kahf every Friday?
Let’s find out today inshaAllah…

This Surah has Four stories in it,having some morals,lets see them and understand what they are saying to us:

1) The People Of The Cave
Its the story of young men who lived in a disbelieving town, so they decided to migrate for the sake of Allah and run away. -Allah rewards them with mercy in the cave and protection from the sun - They woke up and found the entire village believers.
MORAL:TRIAL OF FAITH.

2) The Owner Of Two Gardens
A story of a man whom Allah blessed with two beautiful gardens, but the man forgot to thank the One who blessed him with everything and he even dared to doubt Allah regarding the afterlife.So His garden was destroyed - He regretted ,but was too late and his regret did not benefit him .
MORAL:TRIAL OF WEALTH.

3) Musa(AS) and Khidr(AS)
When Musa(AS) was asked-“Who’s the most knowledgeable of the people of earth?”” Musa(AS) said:Me…,but Allah revealed to him that there’s someone who Knows more than him.Musa(AS) traveled to the man and learnt how the Divine Wisdom can sometimes be hidden in matters which we perceive as bad.
MORAL:TRIAL OF KNOWLEDGE.

4) Dhul-Qarnayn
Its a story of the great King that was given knowledge and power and was going around the world,helping people and spreading all that’s good.He was able to overcome the problem of Yajooj-Majooj and build a massive dam with the help of people whom he could not even understand.
MORAL:TRIAL OF POWER.

In the middle Allah mentions Iblees as the one who stirs these trials:

Behold! We said to the angels “Bow down to Adam”: they bowed down except Iblis. He was one of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord. Will ye then take him and his progeny as protectors rather than Me? And they are enemies to you! Evil would be the exchange for the wrongdoers!

Now let us see what’s the relationship between Surat Al-Kahf and the Dajjal (Anti-Christ)?

Dajjal will appear before Day of Judgement with the 4 trials:

***He’ll ask people to worship him and not Allah:
Trial of Faith .

***He’ll be given powers to start/stop rain and tempt people with his wealth:
Trial of with his wealth. .

***He’ll trial people with the “knowledge” and news he gives them:
Trial of Knowledge .

He’ll control huge parts of the Earth.
Trial of Power .

How to survive these trials? The answers are in Surat Al-Kahf

Survival Kit 1: Good companionship.
“And keep thy soul content with those who call on their Lord morning and evening, seeking His Face; and let not thine eyes pass beyond them, seeking the pomp and glitter of this Life; no obey any whose heart We have permitted to neglect the remembrance of Us, one who follows his own desires, whose case has gone beyond all bounds.” (Surat Al-Kahf, verse 28)

Survival Kit 2: Knowing the Truth of this World .
“Set forth to them the similitude of the life of this world: It is like the rain which we send down from the skies: the earth’s vegetation absorbs it, but soon it becomes dry stubble, which the winds do scatter: it is (only) Allah who prevails over all things” (Surat Al-Kahf, verse 45)

Survival Kit 3: Humbleness.
“Moses said: “Thou wilt find me, if Allah so will, (truly) patient: nor shall I disobey thee in aught.””(Surat Al-Kahf, verse 69)

Survival Kit 4: Sincerity.
“Say: “I am but a man like yourselves, (but) the inspiration has come to me, that your Allah is one Allah. whoever expects to meet his Lord, let him work righteousness, and, in the worship of his Lord, admit no one as partner.” (Surat Al- Kahf, verse 110)

Survival Kit 5: Calling to Allah .
“And recite (and teach) what has been revealed to thee of the Book of thy Lord: none can change His Words, and none wilt thou find as a refuge other than Him.” (Surat Al-Kahf, verse 27)

Survival Kit 6: Remembering the HereAfter .
“ One Day We shall remove the mountains, and thou wilt see the earth as a level stretch, and We shall gather them, all together, nor shall We leave out any one of them. And they will be marshalled before thy Lord in ranks, (with the announcement), “Now have ye come to Us (bare) as We created you first: aye, ye thought We shall not fulfil the appointment made to you to meet (Us)!”: And the Book (of Deeds) will be placed (before you); and thou wilt see the sinful in great terror because of what is (recorded) therein; they will say, “Ah! woe to us! what a Book is this! It leaves out nothing small or great,but takes account thereof !” They will find all that they did, placed before them: And not one will thy Lord treat with injustice.” (Surat Al-Kahf, verses 47-49)
http://letssharestories.tumblr.com/post/15385316334/secrets-of-surah-al-kahf

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by akandry: 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
Mashaallah

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by mamapidgin: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Alhamdullilah Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by myhotbrain: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Salam alaikum brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
MashaAllah.
This men slept for over 200years.
Allah has indeed showed the atheist and unbelievers that he created time and space... Energy=MCsquare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
Alhamdulilah

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by Wunmi01: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2017
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by ChinakwesDog: 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
who surah help?

embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by bash4us(m): 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jazakallah khairan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by kyuthman: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
Alhamdulillah. Jazzakalllah. Thanks for the write up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by esscence00: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jazakhumullah.

Very Interesting to know the trials contained in that spectacular Surah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by tijjanioyan: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
Tushborn:
ur stupidity knows no bound but i want u to know that Allah is not different from the God u serve or HE that created u and ur useless parents. Try and respect ur useless self bfor we respect u. peace
salam,if d descrption of their god in d bible is to be considerd then ALLAH swt, is quite difrent.im preparin for jumat,iwil be back to modify.
Modified......Foolishnes and Weaknes are among the atributes of their god,1cor1:25,their god dwels in darknes,psalm18:11,1king8:10-13,their god is used to regreting his actions,1sam15:11,1sam15:35,2sam24:16,Gen6:6,their god is a barber,he operates wit borrowed razor Isiah7:20.
These are but,few among d blasphemous d writers of d bible blaspheme God.ma'salama.

4 Likes

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by moufan: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2017
nice one op,jazakhumllahu akhiran

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by Mightyraw(m): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
May God bless the op
I do read d surah but nah all time, so my friend came around nd h told me the does dat every Friday, ,
Dat got me wondering why it Is so important,
Trust me all happened today
Nd i gat d answer hear on nairaland sam day
Jazakumullahi khairan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by pinky1974: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Masha Allah,may Almighty Allah increase your knowledge n give us the Mind of understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by bqlekan(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jazakumlah khairan.. Al khaf has always been my companion on Fridays, I either read or listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by amodu(m): 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
May you be bless the more as you have blessed us with this knowledge.
Barakallahu Feeh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by amodu(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Barakallahu Feeh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by amodu(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Barakallahu Feeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by amodu(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
Barakallahu Feeh

1 Like 1 Share

Barakallahu Feeh

1 Like 1 Share

Barakallahu Feeh
Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by chakula: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
Jazakallah Khairan.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of Surah Al-kahf by Walexz02(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2017
Thank you op

(1) (Reply)

Praying Solah In A Moving Vehicle Or Plane / Why We Fast On 9th And 10th Muharram / Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.