Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria (54089 Views)

Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms / Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS / Cost Of Building A Wall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by leofab(f): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2017
Okay
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by jeftalene(m): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2017
See latest rough estimates of construction cost at www.engineerosaz..com
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by abouzaid: 11:31am On Feb 11, 2017
agarawu23:
u came into conclusion without asking the kind of land he has and the location.

Congratulations for wasting 3.8m on mere foundation.
3.8m will pack me in to a 4 bedroom flat leaving few maintenance for me on a dry land smiley

Stop discouraging ppl when it comes to building house.
thanks for that perfect answer, the way some fellows talks ignorantly here make know why this country is still underdeveloped.this page was pushed too fast to the front-page.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by emmabest2000(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2017
Following ...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by money121(m): 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2017
Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

See Samples of Roofing Tiles.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3357472/collection-sample-stone-coated-roofing

Check Out Picture Of The Wood Work For The Stone Coated Roofing Tile >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806964/check-out-picture-wood-work
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
efilefun:
Blaming after 2 years... so the money recovered from Yakubu should be forgotten also or do you know how many more of such is still outside? Face reality the country was on the verge of total collapse, even Okonjo raised alarm. The past will always and definitely affect the future.
Same Yakubu Jonathan sacked and Apc kicked against?
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by sonety2k(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2017
cool
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Otogah: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2017
garilinks:
i need such info too
You can visit www.nicebuilder. for details
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by dadexcel: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2017
hopeforcharles:

Please what is dpc,
Impressive you achieved the feat with 3.8 million.
Edited shocked shocked shocked u mean just for foundation am i crazy. Its super much na. It can build a house na i was thinking you built a solid structure. shocked shocked shocked
........ I think you need to find out the sqm Area of the foundation, cubic metre volume of the concrete elements, the Type of foundation too masters: For instance if the foundation is on a water logged Area with low bearing capacity which presupposes a raft foundation, then the 3.8m might not even be enough....so the parameters matters
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by PqsMike: 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2017
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by tysontim(m): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2017
What no actual amount? Well this is better Maximum and minimum cost of building a house in the country http://www.naijaworth.com/2017/01/minimum-and-maximum-cost-of-building.html?m=1 cry
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by thirdeye(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
1. Get a plan.
2. Have a Quantity surveyor produce estimates.
3. Buy materials: blocks, roofing sheets, plumbing, windows, doors, sand, stones, electrical, rods.

4. Take a break.

5. Foundation.
6. Building
7. Woods
8. Build till roofing. Roof.

9. /*3 months break */
10. Plaster + burglar proofs.
11. Fittings
12. Landscaping

13. Enjoy.

Timeline: 1year

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2017
efilefun:
Thanks to GEJ for throwing the country's vault opened for people to steal as they want, just like the dude who had almost $10M in his house.... Do you know how many more of such people are still walking free??

Driver dey drive motor come bash motor, he go come talk say na the former driver cause am.

Guy your zombiesm no be here o!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by dsaintJ4Real(m): 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2017
mightyhazell:
a moderate foundation perhaps!

I used 3.8 million 2 make a solid foundation,..powerful chains and high dpc

Yeah, it's possible. Perhaps you were building a skyscraper or a factory!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by efilefun(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Driver dey drive motor come bash motor, he go come talk say na the former driver cause am.

Guy your zombiesm no be here o!
Even with ur brainless example i will still put you on the track, if the former useless driver didnt spend the money meant for new brake and replaced it with a worse one but painted it new the accident wouldn't have happened. So take ur brainless head outta my mention #shalom

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
efilefun:
Even with ur brainless example i will still put you on the track, if the former useless driver didnt spend the money meant for new brake and replaced it with a worse one but painted it new the accident wouldn't have happened. So take ur brainless head outta my mention #shalom

I can sense hunger and frustration in your mention. Kpele, have you eaten today? Why would your lord and master agree to drive a car that is faulty? He drove in 1984 and is now driving in 2017 with negative results respectively. Anyway a zombie has no thinking faculty. I won't reply you again unless you construct an argument from a human mind.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by purelovely: 2:33am On Mar 27, 2017
SMARTOUCH ENGINEERING ASABA, DELTA STATE...08037618391 OR 08034353034

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Deeni131: 1:52am On Nov 19, 2017
marsoden:

After 2 years, you're still blaming the past government. It shows how much a failure the government is and how the supporters pride in the failure.

after two years u guys still refused to accept defeat. crying till 2019 when u still face another defeat. God willing.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by money121(m): 8:51am On Nov 22, 2017
Carcass Completed!!! Installation of Stone coated Commence Shortly ..
Roof Design: Shingles
Colour:Brown with black Patches
Sqm:510sqm
Site Location: Opic Estate Mowe Ogun state
Call/WhatsApp 08085310359 For Your Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet

Kindly promote us by sharing this post. share it now!!

Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Homeyfav: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Making your ideal home in Nigeria is very expensive but worth every penny spent.
Re: Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria by Diana78: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
The best way to reduce the cost of building and even build better and stronger houses that will last for a lifetime is to use "Burnt Bricks".

Bricks are cheaper and you can reduce the cost by 30%

These high quality Burnt Bricks can be bought from LImult.com (www.limult.com)

Visit http://limult.com/product/buy-high-quality-local-burnt-bricks-l230-h125-w100-bulk-building/

Minimum order quantity is 4000 pieces of bricks.

Always call their customer care line on 07052446249

(1) (2) (Reply)

JJ Emejulu "I Own Enugu Airport": Man Arrests Airport Staff With IGP Squad / Fabricate Bathroom shower cubicles, office partitions &stainless steel handrails / Rivers Landlord Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman 'Refused His Advances'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.