Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

How To Stop Thinking About My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Thinking About My Ex (699 Views)

I Can't Stop Thinking About Him / 15 Tips On How To Stop Thinking About Someone Who Breaks Your Heart / I Can Not Stop Thinking About The Man Who Made Me Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Thinking About My Ex by atmbaba4real(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
Help on these for real
Re: How To Stop Thinking About My Ex by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
...its the simplest.

..thing ever.... grin

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Thinking About My Ex by firstking01(m): 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
Better brace yourself up this 2017undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Thinking About My Ex by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
No matter what i tell you right now you can't stop thinking about her "now"

Even if "You try not to think about her" you will still be "thinking about you trying not to think about her"

But you can reduce the pain you feel when you think about her till the pain eventually subsides over time

*Avoid the triggers (pictures, places you both visited together and people that remind you of her)

*Avoid the thoughts of you expecting her calls, accept that it will never happen

*Delete her number/pictures from your phone(obviously)

Bottom line is: Stop doing things that remind you of her. Accept what has happened and you will eventually get over the pain you feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Stop Thinking About My Ex by lordizak(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
Biggest truth ever told is; You can't.
I have same pain, you can't swiftly move on, but you can just let go.
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How To Stop Thinking About My Ex by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
Trying to forget someone is like trying to unlearn something. The more you try to unlearn the more you learn/ remember. You can only hasten it by letting the pain/ memory fade with time, Never brood too long on memories. Get your mind occupied and Accept she is gone smiley
Re: How To Stop Thinking About My Ex by McBrooklyn(m): 11:11pm On Jan 11, 2017

Re: How To Stop Thinking About My Ex by Richiy(f): 11:13pm On Jan 11, 2017
Don't even sweat it. You will soon forget. It is just a matter of time.

(1) (Reply)

Need A Yoruba God Fearing Lady / What Will I Do To Avoid Falling In Love With Her? / Single Moments: Friend Zone, Hot Zone By Jessica Orika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.