Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,593 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Owerri Boys - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Owerri Boys (12356 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owerri Boys by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
oya lemme send my acct number
...errm.. Aren't you supposed to do the paying??
Re: Owerri Boys by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
refiner:

Barman dash this man one fayrouz... grin

U just spoke my mind...
grin cheesy wink

Re: Owerri Boys by makydebbie(f): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Presh9OO:
...errm.. Aren't you supposed to do the paying??
Nope...you willgrin
Re: Owerri Boys by buffalowings: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
O ga o

So op is an olosho

Olosho leleyi sha

Pls I will need your contact cool

1 Like

Re: Owerri Boys by refiner(f): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Owerri Boys by SalomonKane: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
First of all happy new year guys
I enjoyed the holiday so much. But guys owerri boys are darn bad. I used to think ph boys are, but owerri boys are crazy.
I met this boy he drives a venza he is just 20. I was feeling him Shaa he noticed and talked to me, this boy looked so sexy with this fade that killed me.

So after we exchanged contacts he started telling me. . You know what, I was kinda falling but you know now I kept it low
[size=22pt]So after few days he drove to my cousins place and took me for shopping. he asked me to be his gf right in the car, I said yes to him though.[/size]
Not until I asked him his job and he said "street" I couldn't dig so I decided to shut up. I asked some couple of friends.. Dem no even know.

Until I asked my cousin my cousin told me alibaba I got angry cus I still didn't dig.. So I was in his house we started doing some fishy stuffs and he wanted to video tape it. I refused I insisted he should tell me his job then I'll let him
He finally said it and I broke up with him right there.

Later I found out he also video tape girls he mess with and upload online.

Please ladies be always careful with all this young rich boys thanks
The emboldened made me suppress a smirk.
Re: Owerri Boys by thesuave10(m): 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
forget it smiles

Hey aniker my crazy shell-ite. Pmed Yo ass grin tongue
Re: Owerri Boys by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
You guys saying trash about OP are dolts. The fact is that any girl that is not a virgin has slept with a guy. The reality is that many girls these days are attracted to 'fine boys', having a nice ride just added to his swag. She's obviously naïve and a little frivolous, which is why she couldn't put two and two together. On one hand I would love to believe that girls these days are chaste and keep themselves for marriage, but we all know that's just not true. I assume all the girls casting aspersions here are virgins, or you think it makes a difference if you went on 20 dates before sleeping with your boyfriend(s)? How is OP any different from the multitude of girls you guys have slept with? Her only crime was saying something that is common knowledge out loud. OP pls grow up, stop fantasizing about effeminate boys and realise that looks aren't everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Owerri Boys by Aniker(f): 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Hey aniker my crazy shell-ite. Pmed Yo ass grin tongue
no network down there lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Owerri Boys by chidicute(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
I enjoyed the holiday so much. But guys owerri boys are darn bad. I used to think ph boys are, but owerri boys are crazy.
I met this boy he drives a venza he is just 20. I was feeling him Shaa he noticed and talked to me, this boy looked so sexy with this fade that killed me.

So after we exchanged contacts he started telling me. . You know what, I was kinda falling but you know now I kept it low
So after few days he drove to my cousins place and took me for shopping. he asked me to be his gf right in the car, I said yes to him though.
Not until I asked him his job and he said "street" I couldn't dig so I decided to shut up. I asked some couple of friends.. Dem no even know.

Until I asked my cousin my cousin told me alibaba I got angry cus I still didn't dig.. So I was in his house we started doing some fishy stuffs and he wanted to video tape it. I refused I insisted he should tell me his job then I'll let him

Gboiz controlling pretty chicks since adam...its like you didn't grow up in owerri, welcome to of otown hun...
Re: Owerri Boys by thesuave10(m): 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
no network down there lipsrsealed

Turn on the hot-spot down there, trying to connect tongue

1 Like

Re: Owerri Boys by Aniker(f): 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
chidicute:

Gboiz controlling pretty chicks since adam...its like you didn't grow up in owerri, welcome to of otown hun...
thanks
Re: Owerri Boys by Aniker(f): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Turn on the hot-spot down there, trying to connect tongue
bad boy
Re: Owerri Boys by thesuave10(m): 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
bad boy

Naughty girl. Now you wanna prolong the connection
Re: Owerri Boys by Aniker(f): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
thesuave10:

Naughty girl. Now you wanna prolong the connection
go jhor
Re: Owerri Boys by thesuave10(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
go jhor

Hehe Aii then. Let's get it over with. You know what to do tongue
Re: Owerri Boys by chidicute(m): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
thanks
uwc, got my pm?
Re: Owerri Boys by chukziee(m): 3:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Hi
Re: Owerri Boys by alexov(m): 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
Aniker:

So after few days he drove to my cousins place and took me for shopping. he asked me to be his gf right in the car, I said yes to him though.

Lol.. That's the most common occupation in owerri. Street boys everywhere. Small kids my age with flashy cars all over the place. What did u think a 20 year old with a venza would possibly be doing?
Re: Owerri Boys by Aniker(f): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
alexov:

Lol.. That's the most common occupation in owerri. Street boys everywhere. Small kids my age with flashy cars all over the place. What did u think a 20 year old with a venza would possibly be doing?

maybe graduated and got a good job with his rich fathers connection and all
Re: Owerri Boys by alexov(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2017
Aniker:

maybe graduated and got a good job with his rich fathers connection and all
Yea right. Well i can't blame you. I schooled in owerri so i know better.
Re: Owerri Boys by Aniker(f): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
alexov:

Yea right. Well i can't blame you. I schooled in owerri so i know better.
oh thats nice

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bed Sheet (18+) / Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) / When A Girl Over Loves You becomes life threatening (Pics attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.