Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) (67600 Views)

10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses / Top 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (PHOTOS) / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Ugoeze2016: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
No but she try sha
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 11:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
carmag:
.with all those body fillers on her face
lols, why evils!!!! I wish this peeps can go through most of the comments their looks attracts, peradventure they'l stop appearing this ridiculous all in the name of fashion and beauty, @topic definitely not!!!as rightly said by this man, she's filled all her dents with body fillers, and as such she still won't pass for a beautiful lady...........

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Kolababe:
Fondly called Olori, stunning movie producer/actress, entrepreneur, Iyanda Oluwakemi, who is also the host of Owambe Extra on Kwame-owned Orisun Channel on Star Times, dazzles in these amazing photoshoot. The Osun state born beauty, who is highly fluent in both the English language and Yoruba has come to become a big favourite of viewers' of Orisun TV.

But come to think of it, have you ever seen a Yoruba TV Presenter this beautiful?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/tv-personality-kemi-iyanya-releases.html
is she also the sister to funmi iyanda?
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by smardray(m): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2017
i'll comment cos i do watch orisun....

shes beautiful right!!!!
not d most beautiful7
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 12, 2017
bangging:
yoruba no get fine girls?

Their babes no too fine, but for body, it's hard for a tribe to beat them.
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 12:37am On Jan 12, 2017
Enough Mary K
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by sunshineV(f): 12:44am On Jan 12, 2017
Watin u cum rob 4 face nw

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:47am On Jan 12, 2017
i met a very beautiful girl at my friend's wedding....didnt know she was that beautiful coz of d xtreme make over being one of d bridesmaid.....I swear seeing her again,made me now hate all these women foundation make ups n so...

AFRICAN GIRLS PLZZZZ U GIRLS R JUST TOOO FAKE..stop decieving us

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by ddjay: 12:50am On Jan 12, 2017
No other kemi, eg olunloyo
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Caseless: 12:54am On Jan 12, 2017
Joshkid:
GOD bless those fingers wink
what's the ship built for?
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 12:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Wash the makeup off then I'd comment.
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by MrEgghead(m): 1:34am On Jan 12, 2017
In Nigeria, If you're light skinned,you're beautiful.. Why do you think Bleaching products sold more in Nigeria than any other countries of the world?

2 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by onatisi(m): 1:51am On Jan 12, 2017
Kolababe:
Fondly called Olori, stunning movie producer/actress, entrepreneur, Iyanda Oluwakemi, who is also the host of Owambe Extra on Kwame-owned Orisun Channel on Star Times, dazzles in these amazing photoshoot. The Osun state born beauty, who is highly fluent in both the English language and Yoruba has come to become a big favourite of viewers' of Orisun TV.

But come to think of it, have you ever seen a Yoruba TV Presenter this beautiful?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/tv-personality-kemi-iyanya-releases.html

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by mikron(m): 2:05am On Jan 12, 2017
@OP take for ur back

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by bangging(m): 3:16am On Jan 12, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

yeah the body, let me ask u, can the use there body well? In terms of neatness and no bad odor in. Like after 1 hour sex?
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by OYIBN: 4:57am On Jan 12, 2017
She is NOT my definition of the word, Beautiful.
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Invisiblehealer: 5:31am On Jan 12, 2017
Go check out misi_links on ig for your dope tshirts and denim
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 12, 2017
bangging:
yeah the body, let me ask u, can the use there body well? In terms of neatness and no bad odor in. Like after 1 hour sex?

Lol no comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 12, 2017
Raydos:
angry
Lol epic reply
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 12, 2017
She's very beautiful no doubt. And I like that she's a dark-skinned beauty and not a bleached beauty.

I see some people are already having apoplectic fit because she's a Yoruba beauty. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 12, 2017
MistadeRegal:
Wash the makeup off then I'd comment.

All those screaming "makeup, makeup", post the pictures of your girlfriends without makeup here let's see if Nairaland won't crash.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 12, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Oh really?!

Oya post the picture of your sister here make we see now.

3 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by OkoAnike(m): 6:23am On Jan 12, 2017
abike12:
Nah, she aint
Hoping to see ur image on ur Dp... I think she look great.
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 12, 2017
carmag:
.with all those body fillers on her face
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by MENELIK1: 7:16am On Jan 12, 2017
korel9:
An Afonjas host you mean?
Osu, mind your gala business
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by MENELIK1: 7:17am On Jan 12, 2017
OYIBN:
She is NOT my definition of the word, Beautiful.
And who ask for your definition?

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by harrycassy10: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2017
she is OK..so IDGAF
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by harrycassy10: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
See as her body or out full everywhere. Mtcheeeeeeeew
you be enemy of progress truly..
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2017
Chanchit:

You be real enemy of progress
stale news
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2017
Ioannes:

Oh really?!

Oya post the picture of your sister here make we see now.

I no get sister oga, and I am entitled to my opinion.
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2017
harrycassy10:
you be enemy of progress truly..
stale news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant / Mr-Ibu At Ifunanya Igwe's Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.