Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) (67586 Views)

10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses / Top 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (PHOTOS) / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Not eve. Close
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Naijalabel(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
Exkuz mi ?
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
pxjosh:
enemy - of - progress
stale news
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by buchilino(m): 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
MAKE-UP UPON MAKE-UP, DATS ALL I C.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by kenoz(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by darbeelicous(f): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2017
im telling u......... All I see is make up and Photoshop too....... I bet when u see her for real u wouldn't recognize her
Not hating sha!
awoo47:
Chai undecided. Seems dis generation definition of beauty is heavy mk up nd photomall angry
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by bangging(m): 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2017
Kolababe:
Fondly called Olori, stunning movie producer/actress, entrepreneur, Iyanda Oluwakemi, who is also the host of Owambe Extra on Kwame-owned Orisun Channel on Star Times, dazzles in these amazing photoshoot. The Osun state born beauty, who is highly fluent in both the English language and Yoruba has come to become a big favourite of viewers' of Orisun TV.

But come to think of it, have you ever seen a Yoruba TV Presenter this beautiful?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/tv-personality-kemi-iyanya-releases.html
yoruba no get fine girls?

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by tzargeemedia: 10:46pm On Jan 11, 2017
Cool. She is obviously beautiful even without the make-up. You can easily tell that. Kudos to her. She how all una dey envy
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by babyface224(f): 10:47pm On Jan 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
See as her body odour full everywhere. Mtcheeeeeeeew
abeg how you take know say she get body odur? Ma broda ur stupidity is like peak milk...
It's in yhu...

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by afroxyz: 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
What type of stupid question is this? Anyway.....

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by klassykute(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2017
BrutalJab:
Most Bleached Afonja Tv host shey?
..boss abeg wast afonja
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2017
babyface224:
abeg how you take know say she get body odur? Ma broda ur stupidity is like peak milk...
It's in yhu...
story for the gods
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by superfelix: 10:51pm On Jan 11, 2017
She's Beautiful tho but the First two Pics no just do.. Remove am Op and use Better Pics.
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by goingape: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2017
rattlesnake:
Beauty has lost meaning...let her go to finland sha she will win
lol grin

AFONJA definition of beauty

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Perceptor(m): 10:53pm On Jan 11, 2017
korel9:
An Afonjas host you mean?
No matter hw much u despise d afonjas, dey will always be ur maker and breaker in ds country.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by manikspears: 10:54pm On Jan 11, 2017
Shiorr very stupid post ,this is rubbish and serious post full nairaland but them no go push am go fp

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by superfelix: 10:55pm On Jan 11, 2017
darbeelicous:
im telling u......... All I see is make up and Photoshop too....... I bet when u see her for real u wouldn't recognize her
Not hating sha!
Too much make up i think, but not Photoshop... ave watched her Live on Tv and she's Beautiful.
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by goingape: 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
bangging:
yoruba no get fine girls?
them just park big big smelly lips full face!

them no fine at all!
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Dexema(m): 10:56pm On Jan 11, 2017
Last picture is so full of colours especially her headtie, nice shot!
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Bowwow11(m): 11:02pm On Jan 11, 2017
Kolababe:
Fondly called Olori, stunning movie producer/actress, entrepreneur, Iyanda Oluwakemi, who is also the host of Owambe Extra on Kwame-owned Orisun Channel on Star Times, dazzles in these amazing photoshoot. The Osun state born beauty, who is highly fluent in both the English language and Yoruba has come to become a big favourite of viewers' of Orisun TV.

But come to think of it, have you ever seen a Yoruba TV Presenter this beautiful?

I don't think she is most beautiful Yoruba female tv presenter Fumi Iyanda is more beautiful than her
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 11, 2017
If she is, then it's either afonjas are ugly or the beautiful afonjas don't host programmes on tv
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by awoo47: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2017
darbeelicous:
Not hating sha!
I'm not saying mk up is bad lipsrsealed. But the chief beginning of evil is goodness in excess. angry
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by MayhorE(m): 11:16pm On Jan 11, 2017
lemme see her without make-up
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:19pm On Jan 11, 2017
You Afonjas want to know what I will say but no... Ayam not commenting.
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by dsoja: 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2017
rattlesnake:
Beauty has lost meaning...let her go to finland sha she will win

Ori e wa nbe . grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Chanchit: 11:32pm On Jan 11, 2017
enemyofprogress:
See as her body odour full everywhere. Mtcheeeeeeeew

You be real enemy of progress
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by naijalander: 11:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
Looks like another Yoruba women with too much make up. She's cute though.

Kolababe:

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
Haram! Sharia!! Jihad!!!

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by bibiking7(m): 11:40pm On Jan 11, 2017

Please check for anike kilonsele on twitter.

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by kuuljay(m): 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2017
awoo47:
I'm not saying mk up is bad lipsrsealed. But the chief beginning of evil is goodness in excess. angry
we already know the secrete

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy / K1 De Ultimate Drinks Garri With Fish At A Party / Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.