Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) (67663 Views)

10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses / Top 10 Most Beautiful Yoruba Actresses (PHOTOS) / “I Get Paid To Have Sex,” Funmi Iyanda Tells Man Hunting For A Sugar Mummy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by walexix(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2017
Why don't you post her selfie without make up? Showing us the power of painting and decoration.
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by temi2008: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2017
U can't judge a lady's beauty by wearing make up.. U can make up for a gorilla sef and she will be beautiful.. Make ups or make over is the in tin now for most ladies and is annoying seriously
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 12, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

I no get sister oga, and I am entitled to my opinion.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion and I retain the right to point out that that opinion is bullcrap. smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2017
Ioannes:

All those screaming "makeup, makeup", post the pictures of your girlfriends without makeup here let's see if Nairaland won't crash.

You see yourself?
What is this on saying?
Do you think every ladies wear makeup?
See my sisters and prove yourself wrong.
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 12, 2017
MistadeRegal:

You see yourself?
What is this on saying?
Do you think every ladies wear makeup?
See my sisters and prove yourself wrong.

Lol. Oya, I'm waiting for the pictures of your sisters. Post them here let's see. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. Oya, I'm waiting for the pictures of your sisters. Post them here let's see. cheesy

NEVER!
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2017
MistadeRegal:

NEVER!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's okay. I understand. At least admit that the babe is fine. It won't kill you, you know.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by mcquin(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2017
korel9:
An Afonjas host you mean?
Bros tribal war is becoming boring. Out grow it and work towards achieving Biafra. Your seeking likes here won't remove Kanu from prison but you can continue from where Kanu stopped on radio Biafra. My humble opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by mcquin(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2017
korel9:
An Afonjas host you mean?
Bros tribal war is becoming boring. Out grow it and work towards achieving Biafra. Your seeking likes here won't remove Kanu from prison but you can continue from where Kanu stopped on radio Biafra. My humble opinion. #watch I never stated where I am from but feel free to assume as usual.

1 Like

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Joshkid(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Caseless:
what's the ship built for?
Moving from one place to another both safe and places that ain't safe
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Garshyzee(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2017
Non. Sense undecided

Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by galaxy2020(m): 10:23am On Jan 12, 2017
Remove the make ups, then we can grade you. Everything about her is artificial.
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2017
Ioannes:

Of course you're entitled to your opinion and I retain the right to point out that that opinion is bullcrap. smiley

Ok, bye.
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by obiageIi(f): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2017
Is she related to funmi iyanda?
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by basadenet: 11:40am On Jan 12, 2017
Capital No......No.....No.....
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ioannes:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's okay. I understand. At least admit that the babe is fine. It won't kill you, you know.

Why should I admit when I can't see her real face?
There are several cases of men divorcing their wife after wedding thanks to makeup deceit.
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Why should I admit when I can't see her real face?
There are several cases of men divorcing their wife after wedding thanks to makeup deceit.

and they are all Yorubas?
Re: Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
she is beautiful thou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Of Psquare And Annie Idibia Now A Owner Of Gold Plated Iphone (pix) / DJ Cuppy At #EndSARS Protest In Lekki (Photos) / Fans React To Davido's Hairy Armpit: "Buy N50 Shaving Stick From Your N30bn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.