Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,861 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Make Four Times What You Provide Help In One Week With Just #500 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Four Times What You Provide Help In One Week With Just #500 (1214 Views)

MMM To Delete Account Of Those Who Refuses To Re-provide Help After 48hrs / MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Four Times What You Provide Help In One Week With Just #500 by Drclassic(m): 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2017
This works like magic, i dont need to enjoy it alone, u dont need to bring people, just register, u will be matched immediately to pay someone, hence make sure you have your money with you. I have received mine, many are still receiving, just subscribe and get paid, also inform ur friends, no dulling moment this 2017.

WHAT IS O-give

ONE LINK NETWORK. NO NEED FOR REFERRAL.

O-give is a financial platform that enables participant to achieve their dreams without pressure. Participant can leverage on the growth of the platform to get as much as 4 million per cycle.

START UP CAPITAL

The startup fund for the first level is 5000 naira. At each level, participant is expected to earn four times their input and upgrade with half their input.

WHAT IF I DONT WANT TO UPGRADE?

HOW CAN I BE SURE OF THE PERSON I AM PAYING TO?

Always call participant before making payments, otherwise click the "I cant make" payment button, but remember to resume to your account so that you can be rematched quickly.

I SPENT MY UPGRADE MONEY, WHAT DO I DO?

Look for a financier to pay your upgrade money or borrow. Example, upgrade of 20,000 will match you with four people to give you 80,000. At this level, your upgrade will be 40K leaving you with 40,000 to shear with your financier.

HOW CAN I GET MULTIPLE ACCOUNT?

Get a new bank account, new phone number and a new email. (Note, you cannot use same bank account, phone number and email address to register on the platform twice).

HOW SOON WILL I BE MATCHED?

You can be matched under a week. The matching leverages on the growth of the O-give platform, hence it is very possible for you to be matched in a few minutes.

Level 1 pay 5k get 20k
Level 2 pay 10k get 40k
Level 3 pay 20k get 80k
Level 3 pay 40k get 160k
Level 4 pay 80k get 320k
Level 5 pay 160k get 640k

Register Now with www.o-give.com
NO REFERRAL. JST SHARE THE LINK.
Pairing takes upto 2-5 days..
Join Us now
https:///B3G66LH1ZwK0V6ovzITuG3
Re: Make Four Times What You Provide Help In One Week With Just #500 by rosepajay: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2017
pls do u have a forum for ogive
Re: Make Four Times What You Provide Help In One Week With Just #500 by preizton(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Please do you have a whatsapp group for this?

(1) (Reply)

Takem Investment Nigeria Limited: Abuja Major Distributor Of Mentos / Invest In Telecom Business For Life Time Earning. / Advice on Geniue Way To Invest 4.5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.