Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,728 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics) (14840 Views)

Pogba With His Mother & Brothers After Winning World Cup (pics) / The 6 Nigerians Who Helped England Win The U20 World Cup(pics And Bio) / Ifeanyi Ubah FC Win Nigerian Federation Charity Cup After Defeating Rangers(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics) by OGHENE316(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2017
dis man is Gud but he will be tempted to become d governor of the state n he will fail coz God has ordained obiano as gov for second term
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics) by SmartyPants(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2017
1 million naira collectively for a team of champions?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics) by Respect55(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2017
Who said NPFL isn't growing. In Europe, those not playing sit on bench but here, they sit on chairs.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics) by joearinze(m): 11:01am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics) by teebaxy(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
#1m to the players or #1m each

Cos that amount can't reach those men , players if they should share #1m. Among themselves

And those players enh! See their thick thick face. I can bet my life that the youngest among them should me 35. Old men claiming under 23, I hail oo grin
when Mikel is earning 10 million per day at chinko
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics) by fiftynaira(m): 11:09am On Jan 12, 2017
West ham inspired jersey though
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics) by yedidiah(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2017
Every NPFL star wants to play for FC Ifeanyi Uba now. Good motivation from man wey sabi.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics) by chrisblack1234: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2017
Sorry to ask 1million naira each or what?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics) by olowobaba10: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2017
WOW

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics) by Chiefobdk1: 12:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
#1m to the players or #1m each

Cos that amount can't reach those men , players if they should share #1m. Among themselves

And those players enh! See their thick thick face. I can bet my life that the youngest among them should me 35. Old men claiming under 23, I hail oo grin

Ask yourself how much the fa will give the club for winning. .

Why should he give them 1m each

He is already running the club at a loss....

Running a club in Nigeria is not profitable
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Gifts N1m To His Players For Winning Charity Cup (pics) by K12016(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
bosschinalu:
where is the money?
[color=#990000][/color] grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

CWG: Opara Wins Nigeria’s First Medal In Glasgow / 'no More Home Based Coaches For Nigeria' - NFF / Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.