Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,571 members, 7,816,405 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account (16127 Views)

Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike / EFCC Finds $86m Paris Club Refund In Ngf’s Account / EFCC Arraigns Innocent Azubike Umezulike For False Declaration Of Assets (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by idupaul: 10:53am On Jan 12, 2017
sarrki:
If not for this strong and sincere man,

Incorruptible president we wouldn't have known this

My people this is one judge oooo how much millions of civil servants that are corrupt both at state , local got and federal level

I would commend him in the fight against corruption in the Judiciary which hitherto had been left out from our radar like they where operating from Mars .Buhari's greatest victory so far is the war against corruption in the Judiciary. In all other fields I still score him a big Zero ..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by blackpanda: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2017
sarrki:

My people this is one judge oooo how much millions of civil servants that are corrupt both at state , local got and federal level

Pls don't call civil servants here. Their pay is ridiculously pathetic. How can u be payng someone's father 50k a month and u don't want him to steal
Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by wink2015(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2017
To stop corruption in Nigeria, we should establish laws that makes it mandatory that all Nigerians, foreigners living in Nigeria must explain how they came about their wealth when such wealth get to a particular level.

If the federal or state authority is not satisfied with such explanation then the government will go ahead to confiscated such wealth or properties and jailed offenders.

There is too much weak structure in Nigeria that create opportunity for serving public officers, including business men and women to steal.

Our youth can not find jobs in Nigeria today because our money meant for development is stolen by one Dasuki, Deziani, Obanikoro, Patience Jonathan, Fayose, etc

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by jumpandpas(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2017
kaluxy007:
concerning Aisha's wrist watch, did u do d shopping for her? secondly, is there anything wrong in telling d Judge to explain d source of his wealth to Nigerians?

The same way Nigerians were telling Buhari to show them his WAEC result and he refused. And now he want others to obey him.

I have a plot of land in PH, but I don't know the location --Buhari
Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by xelly: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2017
He has been investing in treasury and he wrote books. Well, is possible he is a saint. Meanwhile, so many people haven't updated BVN in their banks. Ask CBN
Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by jumpandpas(m): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2017
9jakohai:

If the judge, the last hope of the common man is corrupt.....then where will we be?

A judge occupies a very important place in our society. If he or she is compromised by corruption, poor people will suffer.

Maybe when you suffer because a judge collected bribe to rule against you, you will understand.

Don't justify wrongdoing please.

And don't bring Buhari or GEJ or ''corrupt politicians'' into this. This has nothing to do with them

Buhari is corrupt and has no maral ground to fight corruption.

Kiss the truth
Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by Miles300: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2017
jumpandpas:

If a judge have #1 billion in his account so what?
You think that everybody is Buhari that didn't go to school and cannot invest to make more money?
Your President's wife is wearing wrist watch of #24mil how much do you think she will have in her account b4 she leaves office?.

Only a fool will see #1bill in a judge's account and start shouting corruption. My uncle is a lawyer in Abia state and he is also into real estate etc. As i speak now, he has estates in London where he was brought up, one of his property in Dubai is valued at #2.3bil. The guy knows how to invest and he inspired me a lot.
I am sure, if he becomes a judge tomorrow you will shout corruption by the time you see his account balance.
.pls don't expose ur uncle here before efcc comes for him , since Bubu want every Nigerian poor , to get money for accoun now na crime , instead of dem to investigate, they will first call u corrupt and tarnish ur image ...

1 Like

Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by eniwhy: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2017
You are very correct! It was GMB that unveiled every Nigerians eyes to cocaine dealer prior to coup that overthrew him.
sarrki:

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by KBrown: 11:24am On Jan 12, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
This country is seriously messed up if this is true. A corrupt judge is worse than 10 Aninis put together.

However, I do not support trial of suspects in the media. Let us begin to hear about convictions in high-profile cases.

Once the papers call you a thief, you can never be clean even if you are eventually found to be innocent.

Obj successfully did this to many of his opponents in his days.

Really, this cannot be classified as media trial except you are advocating that the Press should be gagged. He has not been pronounced guilty by the report. The public needs to be kept abreast of developments like this, otherwise we will all be in the dark. He will surely have his say in the court.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by Geonigga(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2017
The said ex-chief Judge was very sound but am wary that he will let himself involved in such a mess. This disclosure is just a drop in a river because a lot of public officers are looting the treasury dry.
Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by olowobaba10: 11:35am On Jan 12, 2017
WEEEE

Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by daddyyo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Na so so find dem dey find since, where all the money them don dey find since, and people still dey suffer... abeg useless news next pls
Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by smark61: 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wetin dem find go d account. Nobi money go dey e account b4 na rice e go keep for account? undecided
Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by idupaul: 12:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
jumpandpas:

You think that everybody is Buhari that didn't go to school and cannot invest to make more money?
Your President's wife is wearing wrist watch of #24mil how much do you think she will have in her account b4 she leaves office?.

Only a fool will see #1bill in a judge's account and start shouting corruption. My uncle is a lawyer in Abia state and he is also into real estate etc. As i speak now, he has estates in London where he was brought up, one of his property in Dubai is valued at #2.3bil. The guy knows how to invest and he inspired me a lot.
I am sure, if he becomes a judge tomorrow you will shout corruption by the time you see his account balance.

What part of real estate is your uncle into ? Does he build and sells abi he is into estate agency?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by jumpandpas(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
idupaul:

What part of real estate is your uncle into ? Does he build and sells abi he is into estate agency?

He builds and sells he also develops and lease.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by caleboxylic: 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Just look at efcc. So not making withdrawal from his salary account Is an offence. For the past six years I have not withdrawn even ten kobo from my salary account.
Hmmmm, I have to withdraw all tomorrow if that's the case.
Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
caleboxylic:
Just look at efcc. So not making withdrawal from his salary account Is an offence. For the past six years I have not withdrawn even ten kobo from my salary account.
Hmmmm, I have to withdraw all tomorrow if that's the case.

The problem EFCC has with oga judge is not that he did not touch his salary account....but that he took money from people who had cases before him....which is wrong.

Go and read the article again please.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by Ijaya123: 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
jumpandpas:

You mean the source of Aishawo's fund for #24mil wrist watch?

Did you know that the eye of an Ostrich is bigger than it's brain. I see some similarities here.
Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by jumpandpas(m): 1:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ijaya123:

Did you know that the eye of an Ostrich is bigger than it's brain. I see some similarities here.

Do you know that mad people don't comprehend, l see some similarities here.
Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by Ijaya123: 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
jumpandpas:

Do you know that mad people don't comprehend, l see some similarities here.

It takes one to know another.
Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by jumpandpas(m): 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ijaya123:

It takes one to know another.
PAINMENT
Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by caleboxylic: 8:34am On Jan 14, 2017
9jakohai:

The problem EFCC has with oga judge is not that he did not touch his salary account....but that he took money from people who had cases before him....which is wrong.

Go and read the article again please.

You should be the one to read the article again. He has another account not linked to BVN. That's the account they described. They only complained that he had not withdrawn from his salary account which lead to the discovery of the second account that is not linked to BVN.
Re: EFCC Finds N632.2m In Azubuike Umezulike’s Account by Izonpikin: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2017
jumpandpas:

when efcc is done with their shady corruption fight they will end up liberating the likes of sarrki..

Have they checked ameachis account

Useless efcc being manipulated by the FG and zombies..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

James Onanefe Ibori Celebrates His 59th Birthday Today / No Money Was Released For Renovation - Senate Speaks On Leaking Roof / 2023 Nigeria Election: Tinubu To Succeed Buhari - Lagos monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.