Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Pre-wedding Photo Finally Goes Wrong , And Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photo Finally Goes Wrong , And Got People Talking (850 Views)

Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photo Finally Goes Wrong , And Got People Talking by akinjuly77(m): 9:18am On Jan 12, 2017
“I stoled your heart, I stoled your surname” – Pre-wedding photo finally goes wrong

A couple are currently being shamed on social media for rocking customized shirts with wrong grammatical expressions.

The shirt designer used the non-existent word ‘stoled’ in place of the word ‘stole’.

On the shirt of the man carried the inscription ‘I stoled your heart’ while that of the lady had ‘I stoled your surname’.

Social media commenters wonder how the mistake eluded the couple, photographer, on-lookers and even friends and family members close to them.

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Finally Goes Wrong , And Got People Talking by Raydos: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2017
undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Finally Goes Wrong , And Got People Talking by obiorathesubtle: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2017
Yeah.. I don't give a crap
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Finally Goes Wrong , And Got People Talking by Kondomatic(m): 9:24am On Jan 12, 2017
That is what happens when you give your clothes to an artist that graduated from government community development high school mgbagwu
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Finally Goes Wrong , And Got People Talking by Mizzile: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2017
Did the price of tipex rise with the recession?
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Finally Goes Wrong , And Got People Talking by ajasbaba(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2017
this is how they want it.

make una free them jor

(1) (Reply)

5 Sex Games To Spice Up Your Next Date...what's Your Take On Num. 4 / I’ve Fallen In Love, I Want To Marry – Popular Catholic Priest Confesses / How To Initiate Sexting: Make Your Partner Hot And Hot For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.