Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Fuckboys Association 2017 List - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fuckboys Association 2017 List (7778 Views)

Fuckboys Are Just Too Much In Nigeria / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by Bahddo(m): 5:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
fuckboys:
go and signup and we might assign one to you hungry wolf tongue
just one? One babe no go satisfy me o. She'd be wasted before I even begin. I can manage two.

Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by SirMichael1: 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
fuckboys:
we know you've been dying to service estharfabian or laveda ,, just sign up and we might assign you to one of them tongue

If you read my previous post, you'd notice I wrote something about your 'sense' thing (Yeah! I actually did)... I thought when you finally returned you would have gotten some, little did I know you'd have gone worse.

And ermm... As for estharfabian, she has a nice accent, I would gladly sell my 'daddy's' land just to have her but she's gay and I don't do lesbians.

Laveda! Laveda!! Ah! Where do I put her?? cry looks like a tomboy to me.. Her complexion alone is a turn off. I like my women fair.

Still op. Go get some 'sense'. Common sense would have made you not to quote some of the ladies you did mention. Even if it was on a lighter note
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by Bahddo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
queencalipso:
And you had to mention me in your silly thread angry

It has gotten to the level of trolls mentioning me? For your information, I don't give attention to such silly threads. Good day mr troll.
this one seems promising. I like her fire.
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by fuckboys: 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bahddo:
just one? One babe no go satisfy me o. She'd be wasted before I even begin. I can manage two.

ahh baba i hail thee,, I'm sorry you can't signup for a servicer anymore, you'll have to become an executive cos I'm an executive too. We can't afford mistakes of killing our clients, your job from now is to teach our newly recruited servicers tongue

Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by fuckboys: 6:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

If you read my previous post, you'd notice I wrote something about your 'sense' thing (Yeah! I actually did)... I thought when you finally returned you would have gotten some, little did I know you'd have gone worse.

And ermm... As for estharfabian, she has a nice accent, I would gladly sell my 'daddy's' land just to have her but she's gay and I don't do lesbians.

Laveda! Laveda!! Ah! Where do I put her?? cry looks like a tomboy to me.. Her complexion alone is a turn off. I like my women fair.

Still op. Go get some 'sense'. Common sense would have made you not to quote some of the ladies you did mention. Even if it was on a lighter note
oga come please come i think there's vacancy for you at "fuckboys association" your job will be to counsel and console the applicants we rejected cos of their small tools which is unacceptable in this association, they're very emotional and sometimes violent and I'm sure you'll do a great job. tongue
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
fuckboys:
now i wanna flaw the system and assign myself to you directly,, but sorry it's systematic, you'll just have to pray the system assigns me to you so don't be angry cos I'm praying too tongue

lol. we'll see. grin

Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

lol.grin

Saaaaay What? grin
LMFAO.
and thanks for Complimenting my Accent. lol

Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by Bahddo(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
fuckboys:
ahh baba i hail thee,, I'm sorry you can't signup for a servicer anymore, you'll have to become an executive cos I'm an executive too. We can't afford mistakes of killing our clients, your job from now is to teach our newly recruited servicers tongue
hahahaha! Boss na joke I dey o. Na department of Public Services I graduate from for FuckBoy University, Nigeria.

Abeg no let my certificate waste na grin
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by SirMichael1: 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Estharfabian:

lol.grin

Saaaaay What? grin
LMFAO.

Sorry buh hope this doesn't give you the idea that I like you cry I compliment people when I'm bored (I tell you, I easily am). Drink milk and stay strong, alright? smiley
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by Ghoster: 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Estharfabian:

lol.grin

Saaaaay What? grin
LMFAO.

How Do I get to "Hear" the Accent too
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by darbeelicous(f): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
or on a second thought, maybe yall fuckboys can just go to hell and Neva return...........
How bout that?
fuckboys:
your servicer will be assigned to you shortly , don't insult this association please,, we're all professionals with big and energetic tools for delivering accurate and desirable results tongue
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by SirMichael1: 7:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ghoster:

grin Woman wrapper. Goan sit joh. tongue You wanna listen to what will end your carrier right?? cheesy
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by SirMichael1: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2017
fuckboys:
oga come please come i think there's vacancy for you at "fuckboys association" your job will be to counsel and console the applicants we rejected cos of their small tools which is unacceptable in this association, they're very emotional and sometimes violent and I'm sure you'll do a great job. tongue

Op.... sense you need! grin grin
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by kureshi007: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by kureshi007: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
lol
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by fuckboys: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2017
darbeelicous:
or on a second thought, maybe yall fuckboys can just go to hell and Neva return...........
How bout that?
awwwn, that'll make most of our prospectives clients sad , but we can still deliver our services diligently in hell too which I'm sure you'll be there to testify tongue
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by fuckboys: 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Bahddo:
hahahaha! Boss na joke I dey o. Na department of Public Services I graduate from for FuckBoy University, Nigeria.

Abeg no let my certificate waste na grin
ahhh baba chil na,, we the executives are sometimes assigned to clients which our servicers can't handle ,, baba prepare your tool cos you'll have a job very soon wink
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Sorry buh hope this doesn't give you the idea that I like you cry I compliment people when I'm bored (I tell you, I easily am). Drink milk and stay strong, alright? smiley

lol. Seriously, Gtfo. grin

Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Ghoster:

lol. eh, dunno. grin

Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by darbeelicous(f): 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2017
nah.......... I like it cool and cold wink wink wink, but I'm sure to let you guys know whenever I drop by! Sorry for making your prospective clients sad... kiss kiss kiss
fuckboys:
awwwn, that'll make most of our prospectives clients sad , but we can still deliver our services diligently in hell too which I'm sure you'll be there to testify tongue
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by Ghoster: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
Estharfabian:
lol. eh, dunno. grin

You do give ur cell number to strangers ryy??
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by Ghoster: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

grin Woman wrapper. Goan sit joh. tongue You wanna listen to what will end your carrier right?? cheesy
Baba.. I go change am for you o... Is it ur Ur Nyash am wrapping??
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by Bahddo(m): 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2017
fuckboys:
ahhh baba chil na,, we the executives are sometimes assigned to clients which our servicers can't handle ,, baba prepare your tool cos you'll have a job very soon wink
now we are talking grin
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by SirMichael1: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2017
Estharfabian:

lol. eh, dunno. grin

Ghoster:
You do give ur cell number to strangers ryy??

Esthar being the troll that she is wouldn't want to tell you the location to the VN (Yeah! Its actually a VN °if you only know what that means° grin) she would want you to go search for it(where's the fun in giving everything you ask for on a platter of gold? Noh... Attention seekers don't do that cry )

And no! I can't tell you the location either

'Niggur!' Here's my advice to you... Stay off this babe o shocked that's if you want to live long cheesy (I'm serious about the long life thing tho.)
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by McMoly(m): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
winkOp! Mimzy, preferr'd choice..
Re: Fuckboys Association 2017 List by ChemicalReaction(f): 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fuckboys, how come i just got the mention..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Woman In Her 30s Getting A Vaginal Tightening Surgery / Here's My Achievement In School / ss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.