Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

When Should A Girl Start Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should A Girl Start Dating? (684 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / What Is The Appropriate Age For A Nigerian Female To Start Dating? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Should A Girl Start Dating? by nene1: 8:53pm On Nov 24, 2009
When age is it normal for a girl to start dating? 18? During college? After college? When? Is there any point of dating if there is no intention that there could be a slight possibility of it leading to marrriage if it works out well? Otherwise what would be the point of dating someone you know you will eventually break up with, especially if you're gonna have sex with him?
Re: When Should A Girl Start Dating? by Winnergal(f): 8:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
Individuals develop differently . . . Some are ready for dating at 12(like moi) while some even at 18 are not ready . . . I wouldn't advice an 8 year old to date tho' . . .
Re: When Should A Girl Start Dating? by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2009
When a girl should start dating depends on what definition you give to dating. some think that dating is having sex while some think that dating is inviting each other to go out while some think that dating is just to love eachother with no other string attached.well, I think you should start dating when you start having feelings for someone and that shows your maturity.
Re: When Should A Girl Start Dating? by izeek(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2009
aksat:

When a girl should start dating depends on what definition you give to dating. some think that dating is having sex while some think that dating is inviting each other to go out while some think that dating is just to love eachother with no other string attached.well, I think you should start dating when you start having feelings for someone and that shows your maturity.

u mean its cool to date everyone u got feelings for?

Re: When Should A Girl Start Dating? by coolier(f): 9:08am On Nov 25, 2009
In their teens.
Re: When Should A Girl Start Dating? by nene1: 9:52am On Nov 25, 2009
izeek:

i don't think he is talking about crushes. he is talking about someone you have strong feelings for. but then again a 12 year old can claim to have strong feelings for someone. i guess the question is when are you mature enough to know that those feelings are not just lust.

to ME dating is loving someone with no strings attached (no engagement or marriage), but hopefully is a way to lead to those more serious relationships. i wouldn't get involved in a relationship with someone i know i probably would never marry anyway. for example someone who is of a different religion etc,
Re: When Should A Girl Start Dating? by njcdrich: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2009
Dating in the world or african point of view is having sex with the opposite sex in the of love. But if there should be any dating, I think is engagement. For The Biblical Joseph and Mary, the mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ, were engaged.

I do not advice any young lady to date. Rather, if you are conviced that the person coming to you is a serious person find out why he is coming, if is dating, shun him and keep on with your life, until God in His infinite mercy will provide your husband. "The blessing of the Lord maketh rich, and it addeth no sorrow to it" Pro. 10:22.

Be Wise Ladys

(1) (Reply)

Plz Help! / Advice / Cheap Romantic Surprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.