Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music (34536 Views)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts / I Never Said Ghanaian Music Is Better Than Nigerian Music -mr Eazi / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by waluga(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
thanks to twitter, nadia buhari and some twitter gbagaun grabber with twitter trolls for making this one tune little ghana must go more popular cos i see hes now trending more than naira against dollar now
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by enemyofprogress: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
He go hear am soon. We doesn't forgive nor forget
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Skmoda360(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
emmyid:
I jus downloaded his mix, and I regret doing dat.. Aside Hollup, Skin tight and sample U.. His other songs are trash.. His mad over you cover is so wack... Yeye boy
mad over you kee...is that not from runtown.
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by firstclassmumu: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
biggerboyc:
Ok. That's his problem

Please I'm a graduate of accounting, I live in Ilorin Kwara State. I need A JOB. I'm willing to relocate to anywhere
that is your own problem. I am a gambler. I need fixed match
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by emmyid(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Skmoda360:

mad over you kee...is that not from runtown.

Yeah, he did a cover of d song
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
Semper247:

Lions do kill cubs......

For meal? Not sure

Not its own cub.
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
Kunlexxxx:

Pele o Mr. Chinua Achebe, you sabi proverb!

How does a Yoruba adage relate to chinua achebe?

See how your daftness is legendary?
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Sike(m): 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Who is Mr Eazy self?
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by gabinostation(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
menh... dis artists dem slf angry lipsrsealed
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Worksunlimited: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Vorpal:
Haba! Shebi the guy don apologize?

An adage in yoruba says, no matter how ferocious a lion is, it cannot kill its own cub for meal.

MrEazi, you are pardoned, but no talk am again o.

Who tell u that wan?
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by ayamAgenius: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Guy is just being patriotic... We know as e dey go. No need for power tussle of music supremacy with ghana. Zagadot!
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Abeq make una free am
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Phobia1: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
He's out of my Musiclibrary already. I downloaded almost if not all of his junk of a music because of the love I have for hollup and skintight with my hard earned mb. lol and I deleted them allllllll. #myMBnotyours. And now that he has apologized, I will only download those 2 tracks back! in d spirit of forgiveness #myMBnotyours. i. And from now on ehn, I will make sure I listen to he songs on radio or on someone else's phone and if it's okay I will download. smh

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by sleeknick: 7:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wait oh. Why is it that everyone seems to know this person apart from me. Hello... What's going on here? shocked

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by hmuhammad(m): 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
biggerboyc:
Ok. That's his problem

Please I'm a graduate of accounting, I live in Ilorin Kwara State. I need A JOB. I'm willing to relocate to anywhere
even sambisa?
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
As much asvi Love this guy, he is beginning to fall hands and gettin on people's nerves. Why would he say Ghanian music influenced naija music. Wetin dem dey sing for ghana abi how many Ghanian artistes are known worldwide like we have here in Nigeria thats got lots of acts that are known worldwide. Easy is letting his newly aquired fame get into his head. I still love Mr Eazi buh please stay humble.
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Marshalrhino(m): 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
repogirl:
I don't even know what Ghanian music sounds like. The ony artist I have listened to is that one that raps fast. Can't even remember his name sef.

Mr. Eazi, you owe your success to Nigerians, na we move your ministry. If not for Nigerian influence in your music, it would have been quite dry and forgettable. You better not bite the finger which is presently feeding you.
sarkodie
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by ruggedtimi(m): 8:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
kendrick9:
This guy is overrated anyway...apart frm ohema and hollup which i enjoyed,the rest are trash
you heard legover and dance for me
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Ironi: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
There is no doubt contemporary Nigeria music is heavily influenced by Ghanaian highlife music.

Not only is it influenced, many of the Nigerian artist lift (plagiarize) the beats of old Ghanaian music and incorporate it into their music. We know. I have listen to some music of Nigerians and can tell you the Ghanaian music of the 70's 0r 80's they stole from.

But for the loud mouth and yeye ways of the Nigeria this is no problem since it is natural that there certainly will always be cross cultural influences between people leaving close to each other.
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by dROC1: 8:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
emmyid:
I jus downloaded his mix, and I regret doing dat.. Aside Hollup, Skin tight and sample U.. His other songs are trash.. His mad over you cover is so wack... Yeye boy

After listening to his mad over you cover I had to conclude that Mr Eazi is a fluke. He needs to up his game if he wants to remain relevant in 2017. He has a lot of trash songs.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Damfostopper(m): 9:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
those who gives a fvck about whatever eazi went that way

Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Just30: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:
As much asvi Love this guy, he is beginning to fall hands and gettin on people's nerves. Why would he say Ghanian music influenced naija music. Wetin dem dey sing for ghana abi how many Ghanian artistes are known worldwide like we have here in Nigeria thats got lots of acts that are known worldwide. Easy is letting his newly aquired fame get into his head. I still love Mr Eazi buh please stay humble.
a lot of Ghanaian musicians are well known to the outside of Ghana
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Just30:
a lot of Ghanaian musicians are well known to the outside of Ghana

Okay can you compare the rates at which they're known to the rates at which nail artistes are known. Besides, most of the ones known outside Ghana are known within Africa. only few of em are known globally. Likes of sarkodie, R2Bees and some few others.
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by kikies(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
hmuhammad:
Ghanaians : Misteh Eazi why did you apologize to your Nigerian Brodess ?

Mr Eazi :
Lol na Ghana u skool
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Fago1010: 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Is that a joke or what[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Kunlexxxx(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Vorpal:

How does a Yoruba adage relate to chinua achebe?

See how your daftness is legendary?
So, you wrote in yoruba? And you didn't know Achebe likes to write using African proverbs? Epic! You need schooling
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by ruggedadventure(m): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2017
Oya..... Eaziaka (isiaka) or wat is ur name,

Come and be going to ur ghana grin
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by hmuhammad(m): 5:08am On Jan 13, 2017
kikies:

Lol na Ghana u skool
at all, but Ghanaian teachers been teach me.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Kunlexxxx:

So, you wrote in yoruba? And you didn't know Achebe likes to write using African proverbs? Epic! You need schooling

DUMB Bleep!
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Kunlexxxx(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2017
Vorpal:

DUMB Bleep!
I got you, my nigga, I did. Now, who's daftness is legendary? Lol
Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2017
Kunlexxxx:

I got you, my nigga, I did. Now, who's daftness is legendary? Lol

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Apologizes For Saying Ghanaian Music Influenced Nigerian Music by Just30: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

Okay can you compare the rates at which they're known to the rates at which nail artistes are known. Besides, most of the ones known outside Ghana are known within Africa. only few of em are known globally. Likes of sarkodie, R2Bees and some few others.
Google can help you with this, Gyedu Blah Ambolley, E. T Mensah, Ben Brako, Pat Thomas, Rambler dance Band, Osibissa and this is just a few

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Val Jokotoye Exposes Instagram Scammer Who Makes N20K A Day, Shares Proof / Davido Flaunts 2 Wrist Watches In New Photo / Uriel Oputa Slays In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.