Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,502 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts (51464 Views)

Checkout What Was Spotted On Bobrisky's Car That Got People Talking (photos) / Bobrisky Reacts To The Video Of Youths Protesting Against Him / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by spunky425(m): 4:12am On Oct 22, 2019

The man who hit Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky, has apologized for bashing his car and smashing his iPhone.

Bobrisky and a man had gone physical when the man hit his brand new Range Rover from behind and hit his iPhone 11 Max off his hand.

However, the man has now apologized with a video calling the incident a little misunderstanding took all the blame for himself.

See video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZWe7S1hB7k

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/10/video-man-apologizes-for-wrecking-bobriskys-car-and-iphone-bobrisky-reacts/

Bobrisky however refused to forgive the man and promise he will sleep in the cell for what he did and get him a brand new iPhone 11 as a replacement.

Taking to his Instagram page, Bobrisky wrote;

"It’s wasn’t a little misunderstanding… if truly it was misunderstanding I should have let you go in peace. But trouble sat on it own you went to pull it. And I’m happy I gave it to you hard. Next time !!!! When you meet people you don’t know you will calm down and know who they are. As about 5.17pm I was driving to a meeting when dis man bashed my car from behind. Mistakes happen, but wat got me so mad was when dis ugly man said wat can I do to him after hitting my car…. ahhhhh I was shocked. I was trying to record his stupidity when he was saying wat can I do. The next thing I saw was he hit my iPhone 11 max too. I got so mad � I ran into his car to collect his phone and his car key Only for him to run after me to collect his phone and car key from me. I fought him like I was on something…. at some point I didn’t even care to see people recording. I was mad �. Your apology might be accepted but you must sleep over in that cell. Then tomorrow you will get me a new phone 1phone 11 max and fix my car. I might be calm and nice. But I don’t take nonsense from any motherfucker."

https://www.instagram.com/p/B35hbqGJRMz/?igshid=1oxb2vqq0hc23

https://www.delaniblog.com.ng/2019/10/video-man-apologizes-for-wrecking-bobriskys-car-and-iphone-bobrisky-reacts/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by Brookinfo(m): 4:22am On Oct 22, 2019
Interesting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by Nobody: 4:42am On Oct 22, 2019
At least he wrecked only his phone not his face. Bob should be grateful he didn't meet a hater. That abomination needs a brain resetting slap. Not under this circumstance though.

My verdict. Local man must repair range come buy iPhone join.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:45am On Oct 22, 2019
HE DEY GO MEETING.

WHO CALL AM GO MEETING AND WHICH MEETING?

209 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by Harrymig1(m): 5:47am On Oct 22, 2019
Local should have let go and apologised, but now it's too late his actions will cost him money.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by Hotworta1: 5:59am On Oct 22, 2019
A who-man fighting a man like this...wow

New car and IPhone11 noted

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by Vision2ae: 6:01am On Oct 22, 2019
Hit like if you think the whole thing was planned for clout.....
Now some stupid things should not even make the news in this nation considering our condition.... normally disputes occur on a daily and it ends in police station or insurance companies....buh because it is bobrisky it will acct as news

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by Timmy301(m): 6:38am On Oct 22, 2019
Bob should just thank God that it's not One of this nairalanders that Hates him
S'He for chop am

10 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by Threebear(m): 6:57am On Oct 22, 2019
Let's just forget the hatred NIGERIANS have for Bobrisky and focus on the truth .

This man is hundred percent wrong .

First he bashed into someone's car.

Proceeded to snatch an iPhone eleven and fling a phone worth over half a million villipendly on the ground like it was nothing.

Followed Bobrisky to his car and physically assaulted and brutalized him unabashedly .

Even if you don't approve of Bobrisky's antics or lifestyle , please stand for the truth .

This action is wrong in every ramification and punishment must be dealt accordingly .

331 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by solmusdesigns: 6:58am On Oct 22, 2019
bob wey be agbero before

7 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by 9jaBloke: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2019
The man think say na woman wey e go easily overpower cheesy

Advantages of being a SHim

14 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by mrsLeo(f): 6:59am On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
bob wey be agbero before
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by meelorlah(f): 7:08am On Oct 22, 2019
The man didn't act well at all and he should pay in full for his faults. That I don't like Bobrisky's personality doesn't mean I shouldn't condemn what I saw in the video.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:34am On Oct 22, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
HE DEY GO MEETING.

WHO CALL AM GO MEETING AND WHICH MEETING?

Lol

3 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by SEGLIZ: 9:01am On Oct 22, 2019
........ as much as I don't identify with anything or everything bobrisky represents that man went out of his way.
his life his choice, his choice his life. the dude was practically wrong on all fronts, so apologising was just it.
if he had apologize this whole story won't be where it is now. every Nigerian is just out to oppress the other the real picture of our degradation.
with little affluence a Nigerian would turn a demi god.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by RichDad1(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2019
It’s a man 2 man fight. wink but the guy beat bob grin
They should settle it amicably grin
Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by emceedcent(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2019
A case of 2 fighting.

Make i sip my morning tea in peace biko....
Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by kobosmart(m): 9:02am On Oct 22, 2019
bobrisky get range? hmmmmmm shei i no go turn geh like this so?

8 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by Bobbystanley(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2019
Shibaraba:
At least he wrecked only his phone not his face. Bob should be grateful he didn't meet a hater. That abomination needs a brain resetting slap. Not under this circumstance though.

My verdict. Local man must repair range come buy iPhone join.

You're too Hateful

Why call Someone an Abomination?
Are you in anyway better than Him?

33 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2019
You should've apologized and acted right when you bashed into his car.

7 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by mrsLeo(f): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2019
I love Bobrisky

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by RichDad1(m): 9:03am On Oct 22, 2019
solmusdesigns:
bob wey be agbero before
The guy beat bob cheesy
Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by dheespectre: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2019
The GOAT!!
Meanwhile,
Re: Man Apologizes For Wrecking Bobrisky’s Car And Iphone, Bobrisky Reacts by TriCee: 9:03am On Oct 22, 2019
Lol, hanty/unku bob grin

That man don buy market from original werey.

Bob you were not on something jare, the toutish man in you surfaced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Last Video Of Oladips Before His Death / Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences / Peter Okoye Buys A New Sports Car Worth 50 Million Naira (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.