Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) (5923 Views)

Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Curvy Lagos Big Girl Shares Bedroom Photo On Her Social Media Account / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by okevibes: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(Sexy Photos)

Dunnie is one of the few Naija big girls whose natural asset is mind-blowing and they know how to deploy it to tempt the guys. Lol! If you are a young person, please stay away. Check out her sexy stuff here : http://www.mkgist.info/httpwp-mep87aqe-xi/

2 Likes

Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin

Sinz...
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by yarimo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Announcement!! Acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch is here also, thank you. grin
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by ajasbaba(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
SEE HER SMELLY YARNSH

2 Likes

Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by buffalowings: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Heavy duty

Though that doesn't mean we ain't capable shocked cool

Lick lips

Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by wtfCode: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Can someone just cutoff that boob n' give it to me wink
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by jonaifame22(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bless her heart, she looks so lovely.
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by Masonic(m): 3:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Sinz...

Some over zealous mod just banned SINZ grin
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Masonic:

Some over zealous mod just banned SINZ grin

Ooh why? shocked not again... undecided
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by Masonic(m): 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Ooh why? shocked not again... undecided

Don't matter grin

Bans don't even tickle the machine gun. wink

That's a thick piece of meat BTW, just the way i like it! cool
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Masonic:

Don't matter grin

Bans don't even tickle the machine gun. wink

That's a thick piece of meat BTW, just the way i like it! cool

Hahahhahaha... grin

That's y I mentioned u.. Coz I know how much u adore that thickness cheesy
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by Masonic(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhahaha... grin

That's y I mentioned u.. Coz I know how much u adore that thickness cheesy

You know just how i like it wink

Speaking of which, has the omerta been taken care of?
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Masonic:

You know just how i like it wink

Speaking of which, has the omerta been taken care of?

grin

They waiting for u on the other side...
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
booty at it best grin tongue
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sepe sepe figure 8
#Shina Peters
#zanga
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by Swizdoe(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
Why is it that the only thing Nigerian girls flaunt is their body.... Una no get anything else to offer?

You guys will be condemning people like pretty mike but you are the one encouraging him and his likes...

Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by joliyp(f): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
wow wen wil i be like ds
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by souloho19(m): 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
That's a dining table right there...but u may have to desert the dessert if u knw wot I mean... grin grin
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by Masonic(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

They waiting for u on the other side...

They want my neck grin
Re: Big Girl Dunnie Wants You Guys To See Her Sweet Assets(sexy Photos) by pointblank247(m): 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
joliyp:
wow wen wil i be like ds
if i handle you for two weeks you will be like that. my white water is ultra nutritional.

(1) (Reply)

U.S Based Nigerian Lady Wants A Man For Love (pictures) / S*x Worker Wit 2 Vaginas Says She Uses One For Work, The Other For Her Boyfriend / S£X WITH TOLU … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.