Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me (6449 Views)

Our Uniform Stops Ghanaian Men From Approaching Us – Female Nurses Cry / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Estharfabian:

this is fallacy. undecided

I concur
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
I don't know if it happens all the time or not.
It takes two to tango, for one to get countless approach from lesbians means there's something not straight about her...those girls don't just walk up to straight girls in a bid to turn them, they observe before making moves. grin

lol. grin

don't speak for all gay people jhoor. grin

Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
raylord:
my gf is bisexual and i want her to leave the homo life. She told me she would. But i heard its very hard to leave. pls i there any gal who has been able to leave the homo life.

lol. grin

I don't think it's ever possible. she'd just be living in denial. that's what people that claim to have 'Changed' their sexuality do.

Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Estharfabian:

lol. grin

don't speak for all gay people jhoor. grin

Wasn't speaking for the gay community.
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by dazlingpamela(f): 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
ritababe:
maybe you behave like a lesbian, lesbian can't approach you unless they feel you are one.
no I don't, they just happen to think am a lesby.
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by dazlingpamela(f): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ginaz:
Report to the police na, abi nairaland Don turn police station?
wasn't talking to u doh
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by dazlingpamela(f): 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Masonic:
I love lesbians grin
oh really
Oma307:
go and license gun from the government and anyone that approach you, shoot her. I believe that is the only remedy for now
that's fucking harsh
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by dazlingpamela(f): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
raylord:
my gf is bisexual and i want her to leave the homo life. She told me she would. But i heard its very hard to leave. pls i there any gal who has been able to leave the homo life.
asking me because?
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Ginaz(f): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
dazlingpamela:
wasn't talking to u doh

You were talking to who? Yourself?
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by dazlingpamela(f): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ginaz:

You were talking to who? Yourself?
wasn't addressing sarcastic ones
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by dazlingpamela(f): 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
buffalowings:
Where are these lesbians you talking about..

They need to be konjified. angry
What the Bleep
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Emescot(m): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

things is some lesbians act right n u can never tell . trust me I know
Maybe u were into the game somehow before

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by dazlingpamela(f): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
TheBossLadyK:
Hmmmmmmmmm..... so touching
indeed
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by dazlingpamela(f): 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
ritababe:
maybe you behave like a lesbian, lesbian can't approach you unless they feel you are one.
do I look like one
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emescot:
Maybe u were into the game somehow before

in varsity I had a friend who was . I didn't know until later
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by kullozone(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
Do you always stop to buy a cucumber on your way? angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by ButterFrost212(f): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Estharfabian:

lol. there's no scientific benchmark to measure how 'lesbian' a girl could be. So, that idea is flawed.

Most lesbians, except tomboys Act 'normally'. (Pun intended). they don't go about with A placard nailed on their forehead With letters 'I AM LESBIAN'' inscribed Onnit. undecided
I would have said thesame thing.

There isn't a particular way lesbians act or behave, in fact unless she tells you, you'd never guess (except for the tomboys maybe, of which some tomboys are actually straigh)
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Emescot(m): 4:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

in varsity I had a friend who was . I didn't know until later
Yeah female hostels and all, thats how they start
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
dazlingpamela:
that's fucking harsh
I was kidding
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emescot:
Yeah female hostels and all, thats how they start

she's been one since childhood. just that u couldn't tell coz she wasn't a tomboy
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Emescot(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

she's been one since childhood. just that u couldn't tell coz she wasn't a tomboy
So she approached you?
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
ButterFrost212:

I would have said thesame thing.

There isn't a particular way lesbians act or behave, in fact unless she tells you, you'd never guess (except for the tomboys maybe, of which some tomboys are actually straigh)

thank you for agreeing. smiley

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emescot:
So she approached you?

something like that
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Benita27:
Wasn't speaking for the gay community.

lol. was only kidding ma'am. grin

Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Emescot(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

something like that
If thats u on your Dp and am a gay, i would ask you to date me, cos u're gorgeous
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Nomfanelo99(f): 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emescot:
If thats u on your Dp and am a gay, i would ask you to date me, cos u're gorgeous

yeah it's me
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Estharfabian:

lol. was only kidding ma'am. grin

Cool. grin
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Emescot(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

yeah it's me
You're beautiful, will u be my wife? So we can start showing everybody our own pre-wedding pics cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Nomfanelo99(f): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Emescot:
You're beautiful, will u be my wife? So we can start showing everybody our own pre-wedding pics cheesy

thank you . lol n here I was thinking u gay
Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by BluntMadmoiselle(f): 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sometimes, you can't just stop them from coming to you. In my opinion, all you have to do is to say "no" just like you do to a man you're not interested in.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Lesbians From Approaching Me by Emescot(m): 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

thank you . lol n here I was thinking u gay
grin imagine! at what point in our conversation did that thought come to your mind??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kmjwj / Am Having Sleepless Night With My Girlfriend / My Encounter With An Abuja Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.