Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message (1401 Views)

Drama As S*x Tape Of Cheating Port Harcourt Girl Leaks (see Photo) / The Second sex tape from the same girl leaks again / Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message by mroop(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
I Want to Be Your Slave and Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message with Online Toaster.

Mr. Smart Ochuka in his Hot world of lust
had been eyeing Miss Jessica Nwackwuka on
social media for ages but he failed to get her
attention after sending several private
messages.

On another trial, the heavily endowed Jessica
replied his message thereby throwing Smart off
his feet. In the hysteria of the moment, he lost
it as he posted messages in adoration of the
light-skinned Jessica.

He even volunteered to become the lady's
slave and to help her in doing her laundry
which would include washing her panties and
other underwear.

Jessica decided to leak a screenshot of their
conversation to the world to make mockery of
him. The screenshot was tagged "Whose
brother is this"

Read their chat below:

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/i-want-to-be-your-slave-and-wash-your.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ijebabe ishilove missyb3

Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message by crazygod(m): 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wasted semen. Shior. angry
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message by EmperorLee(m): 3:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hahahahahahahaha. All for 5 minutes enjoyment.
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message by BlackDBagba: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Good for you. Wondering what else is leaking from you angry
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin the guy must be desperate
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pussy-whip nigga!.
Shame to manhood.
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message by Mizzile: 4:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
undecided

Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message by Wasky101: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Shior because of this olosho when boys don use finish
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message by Sheenor: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
Desperado! The love Pvssy fit send this one to early grave oh. Oponu..
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Pervert on the loose.
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message by vchykp(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Joblessness is cruel..
Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message by refiner(f): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
I just can't believe this...

That mumu needs this...

Re: I Want To Be Your Slave And Wash Your Panties - Girl Leaks Private Message by greatness22(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
And the angels weeps bitterly for a lost sheep.

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Behind Bed Mourns During Sex / What Are His Chances In Nigeria / VIDEO: This Girl Will Make Your D!ckk Stand By The Way She Shakes Her Boot¥(!8+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.