Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos (23112 Views)

How I Stopped Work On A Charity Project – Alibaba Recounts Ordeal With Area Boys / Singer Praiz Addresses His Encounter With The Police With A Deep Post / ‘I Almost Committed Suicide’- Julius Agwu Recounts His Brain Tumour Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by logica(m): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
sugarbelly4:

She looked at me, recognized me and still refused.
Yay! She did?
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by Lamzee(m): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nairaland and Instagram stories
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by wakes: 4:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
ok na
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by pochoo: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
God is wonderful
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by rallymento(m): 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nairaland is loosing value per day!!!!

Why would something like this make front page?.....Common guys it's better to have stale but important news on the timeline than have nonsense on the front page....

Imagine having this kind of news on the front pages of a newspaper!!!

Nawa oooo
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by LorDBolton(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
On NL sometime Last year, the story (from edo state)of a woman in benin who went to handle biz around phcn office, n was brutalised by a top army man's orderlies.

People came here to rain invectives on the soldier n all I said was the woman didn't tell the true story.

Now let's say a soldier was in that traffic n he came down and loaded her face with 750 recharge card

She'd go on social media to play the victim.

Fear women, only the serpent smart pass them
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by chronique(m): 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
That's how two ladies coming from opposite directions on a road that already had cars parked at both sides,and can only allow for one car to pass at a time,stopped their vehicles and refused to reverse for each other,yesterday. I had to go and beg and plead with one of them to go back and allow the other one pass as they left other road users stuck and waiting for them. Female drivers often behave like they left their brains at home.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by salbis(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
leofab:
*Recognized you and didn't reverse* because you are the law!? All these yeyebrities sef....
Exactly what I was just thinking.
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by Bizzonthetrack(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
"In Chris Brown voice" Zero, Zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, zero o o, that's how many Bleep I give
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
leofab:
*Recognized you and didn't reverse* because you are the law!? All these yeyebrities sef....
wait..who is fvcking u
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by arowstev2000: 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
The lady is from the yeast so treat her this way

Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by segola7(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
enjoy urslf with this
74.years old grandma spoted in nysc outfit.
click to view
http://betternewsblog.com/2017/01/11/betternewsblog-pic-week74-years-old-grandma-nysc-outfit/
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by tivta(m): 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
leofab:

Am sure you would have done the same. Women should not be allowed to drive, always thinking they are the only ones on the road...
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by zynzyn(m): 8:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
She for no try am if na woman she dey deal with! angry
She know say na only man get her time!
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by leofab(f): 9:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Rextayne:
wait..who is fvcking u
ama celibate!!... I give no fuvk and take no fuvck
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
leofab:
ama celibate!!... I give no fuvk and take no fuvck
why re u denying now. U think i don't know
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by kenoz(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Chai Naija and wahala, if na here, nobody go follow am dey argue nonsense...immediately parking enforcement don nack am with like $2k fine...if she still refuse, na im be say attorney don hit jackpot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 5:49am On Jan 13, 2017
HumanistMike:
She thought it was a "women rights" moment not realising how silly her action was.

Someone somewhere told her she was special and the world owe her something because she's a female.

She just learnt the hard way that her gender doesn't give her freebies in the street. In the street, she's held accountable for her actions as the adult she is.

I bet she's home feeling salty that she didn't have her way. Take the L bih!
on this i don't support her as a woman. She was the one that didn't respect herself and brought embarrassment on herself. Assuming when she was corrected she gently did the needful no one will hurl insults on her.this is not a gender thing
It's a woman who got embarassed for being unreasonable. She caused unnecessary traffic because of sturborness and she's crying fowl.she's lucky she didn't run into someone that knows her or get IN contact with aggressive commercial conductors who will beat her blue black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 5:54am On Jan 13, 2017
chronique:
That's how two ladies coming from opposite directions on a road that already had cars parked at both sides,and can only allow for one car to pass at a time,stopped their vehicles and refused to reverse for each other,yesterday. I had to go and beg and plead with one of them to go back and allow the other one pass as they left other road users stuck and waiting for them. Female drivers often behave like they left their brains at home.
stop this gender rubbish and shut up.so you have seen opportunity for gender bashing

This IS clearly a misbehaviour. The lady in question flouted order and traffic rules. Because of her stupidity trapped everyone in traffic.I am not on anyone's side but men are no different. You will see them displaying ego even on the road to.Mr a will not want to give Mr b way and be asking stewpeed questions like do you know who I am like anyone gives a fok undecided
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by chronique(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2017
dangotesmummy:
stop this gender rubbish and shut up.so you have seen opportunity for gender bashing

This IS clearly a misbehaviour. The lady in question flouted order and traffic rules. Because of her stupidity trapped everyone in traffic.I am not on anyone's side but men are no different. You will see them displaying ego even on the road to.Mr a will not want to give Mr b way and be asking stewpeed questions like do you know who I am like anyone gives a fok undecided

Stop being and idiot and shut up. I'm not here to bash ladies and I know the behavior ain't peculiar to ladies alone. That being said, I still stand by my earlier post. Most female drivers drive like they left their brains at home. They'd never allow you enter into their front even with your trafficator lights on and your horns blaring, but would force their way into your front when they want to switch lanes...
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2017
chronique:

Stop being and idiot and shut up. I'm not here to bash ladies and I know the behavior ain't peculiar to ladies alone. That being said, I still stand by my earlier post. Most female drivers drive like they left their brains at home. They'd never allow you enter into their front even with your trafficator lights on and your horns blaring, but would force their way into your front when they want to switch lanes...
Mr man receive sense and stop this your fake defence mechanism.that action you described is not peculiar to any gender.just like we have bad eggs in both genders.a singular person's misdemeanour doesn't make it a general characteristic of the person's gender. All this dirty lousy loud mouthed chauvinist aren't any better than racist and savages. Mr man this is 2017.receive sense. It's free undecided
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by chronique(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Mr man receive sense and stop this your fake defence mechanism.that action you described is not peculiar to any gender.just like we have bad eggs in both genders.a singular person's misdemeanour doesn't make it a general characteristic of the person's gender. All this dirty lousy loud mouthed chauvinist aren't any better than racist and savages. Mr man this is 2017.receive sense. It's free undecided

You're the dirty lousy one here. First of all, you chose to be unruly by asking me to shut up(your first comment). I need not know you to know that you're one of those lousy disrespectful dirty women littering the streets of Lagos. Tomorrow when a man pummels you for being unruly and uncouth, you'd go about shouting about domestic violence and all that, without thinking of your actions(that doesn't mean I support women being beaten anyways). People like you honestly do not deserve any form of respect.

Secondly, I'm not supposed to be blamed for your inability to comprehend and decipher the difference between most and all. When your brain can comprehend it, come back and talk (only if you won't talk like a garage / lousy disrespectful market woman).
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Abeg shut up joor with your little tirade grin
be spitting fire as if you can do anything. Shebi you know how to fight. Off your shirt and blow me na grin

Or better still punch your screen so that the punch will reach me here grin

NA your type dey only know how to show power for on top woman body.when it's time to face your fellow man you go humble grin

YOU better go and suck your deek. See its mouth grin

Yayayayaya grin

Abeg pass me that cold glass of water my dear grin
chronique:

You're the dirty lousy one here. First of all, you chose to be unruly by asking me to shut up(your first comment). I need not know you to know that you're one of those lousy disrespectful dirty women littering the streets of Lagos. Tomorrow when a man pummels you for being unruly and uncouth, you'd go about shouting about domestic violence and all that, without thinking of your actions(that doesn't mean I support women being beaten anyways). People like you honestly do not deserve any form of respect.

Secondly, I'm not supposed to be blamed for your inability to comprehend and decipher the difference between most and all. When your brain can comprehend it, come back and talk (only if you won't talk like a garage / lousy disrespectful market woman).
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by chronique(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2017
dangotesmummy:
Abeg shut up joor with your little tirade grin
be spitting fire as if you can do anything. Shebi you know how to fight. Off your shirt and blow me na grin

Or better still punch your screen so that the punch will reach me here grin

NA your type dey only know how to show power for on top woman body.when it's time to face your fellow man you go humble grin

YOU better go and suck your deek. See its mouth grin

Yayayayaya grin

Abeg pass me that cold glass of water my dear grin

Walahi, if I off my shirt, it wouldn't be to punch you, and you must off your shirt too. grin. And no matter how upset I may get, I can't hit a lady that isn't my daughter or younger sibling; I've never slapped a lady I dated even in the worst of provocations, not to talk of beating her. But honestly, I'm quite sure you don't know how it feels to tell a man to shut up; please don't do it again. Not every man takes it calmly and that's one of the ways ladies get beaten up.

Errm, I'd see what sucking my deek feels like cos I have never tried it. Don't forget to suck your pucciee too and tell me what it feels like; dirty you. grin

Here's your glass of cold water; you want more? wink grin
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2017
chronique:

Walahi, if I off my shirt, it wouldn't be to punch you, and you must off your shirt too. grin. And no matter how upset I may get, I can't hit a lady that isn't my daughter or younger sibling; I've never slapped a lady I dated even in the worst of provocations, not to talk of beating her. But honestly, I'm quite sure you don't know how it feels to tell a man to shut up; please don't do it again. Not every man takes it calmly and that's one of the ways ladies get beaten up.

Errm, I'd see what sucking my deek feels like cos I have never tried it. Don't forget to suck your pucciee too and tell me what it feels like; dirty you. grin

Here's your glass of cold water; you want more? wink grin
I can bloody well tell any man to sharap if he's talking nonsense and I will suck my poosy after you've sucked your deek.dirty you wink tongue

Meanwhile Thanks for the glass of water. Bring about one cool
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by chronique(m): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2017
dangotesmummy:
I can bloody well tell any man to sharap if he's talking nonsense and I will suck my poosy after you've sucked your deek.dirty you wink tongue

Meanwhile Thanks for the glass of water. Bring about one cool

Crazy girl! Got to run along and dash off to work. Have as many glasses of cold water as you want and stay out of trouble.
Re: Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos by dangotesmummy: 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
chronique:

Crazy girl! Got to run along and dash off to work. Have as many glasses of cold water as you want and stay out of trouble.
gerarahere men cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay: I Knew About Rihanna's Pregnancy Since Last Year / Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi / Powede Lawrence And Ikechukwu's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.