Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu (18418 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / "Omoyele Sowore Demanded Bribe From Saraki" - Dino Melaye Claims / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
Why would a Nigerian politician try to cover up his looting sprees and atrocities?

Khohen:
Sowore and Linda Ikeji are living on dubious politicians and unfaithful powerful wealthy General Overseers.
It's baffles when when I hear Sowore said he has never taken bribe but most people in Delta state govt under Uduaghan knows how the blackmailing online reporter milked the Governor just to cover the man's atrocities and looting spree.
Well, there is a proverb in my place "Na thief dey use him hand swear the swear when go kill am"

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by yetseyi(f): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Provide evidence joor.
Never knew you were awarded a contract too.

Let's hope SR doesn't have dirt on you and if they do sorry is your name. grin

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by maxtop(m): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
Why complaining now, when the going was good we didn't hear any complain or fuss. Since you are both journalist you can as well write against Sowore too and do not involve the public about your business.

Abeg, waka commot for dis area before I changed my mind.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by iyobs7(f): 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
What a well staged cinematic display of propaganda.

* Sowore arrested
* By Fatodu
* Cause of fight?
* Bribe. For what?
* "Fiticious" contract
* Jonathan and Dasuki enters the stage.
* Jonathan distributing money like water!!!

Hahahahahaha... Well played owner of Sahara Reporters, an avenue to establish that Dasuki paid 500M to someone you know.

Bast Ards...
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
1) Good point at the bolded.
2) What does this have to do with Aisha Buhari
seXytOhbAd qpost=52749312:
IstandwithSOWORE. If he was truly guilty, he would have been arrested properly. The government think say na unlearned fellow them wan arrest abi?

Aisha your plan failed.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Lasskeey: 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin grin

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by glossy6(f): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
bkool7:
Enough said .

lets go to court . But i trust the investigators at SR , theyll look for every incriminating évidence to nail this dude .

As far as both of them are afonja, IDGAF
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Cadamlk: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Splinz:

We've always known that Sowore of a boy to be a criminally minded individual who goes about extorting money from people. And if you refused, he maligned your image through his fictitious stories!

Jail the criminal!

Can you please provide us any evidence of Sowore extorting money from anyone? Thanks.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by bkool7(m): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
glossy6:

As far as both of them are afonja, IDGAF
I am proudly Afonja .

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Jokerman(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
AishaHaliburton and crew already scheming against this guy ... buh what d heck, I m gonno laff anyway..... grin cheesy
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by dman4mdmoon(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Splinz:

We've always known that Sowore of a boy to be a criminally minded individual who goes about extorting money from people. And if you refused, he maligned your image through his fictitious stories!

Jail the criminal!

Pardon me if my question offends you, but I need to know how old you are? Calling him "a boy" is demeaning. I am very sure you don't know anything about Sowore.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Orikinla1: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
EFCC, food down land o. grin
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Cadamlk: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sowore said he was aware that a governor had called Fatodu to congratulate him on the latest development

If this allegation true, when has a controversial arrest become an achievement? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by nijanigga: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
see how how Igbos yoots are exposing their arses as if Kanu have been freed.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Splinz(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

Pardon me if my question offends you, but I need to know how old you are? Calling him "a boy" is demeaning. I am very sure you don't know anything about Sowore.

Your understanding of "boy" shouldn't only be centered on the word per se.
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Johnnyessence(m): 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
auntysimbiat:

https://www.thecable.ng/fatodu-sowore-demanded-a-n100m-bribe-from-me-and-i-have-evidence
from what I read on the cable. It is a big fat lie. Infact fatodu just want to destroy sowore name and his work he has been since ten years. I want to ask why is that he didn't talk to the media last year. It is when someone is good and accurate in his reporting then you will see various enemies showing up. Mind u owner of premium times life is been threatened too by the senate and the Nigeria army. Sowore will surely get out of the case and even sue the man that take him to the court of law.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by enemyofprogress: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
I doesn't know who to believes
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Hardexx(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
which type of project u execute for atm dasuki for 500m I think efcc should look into it.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Johnnyessence(m): 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Everyone should be asking that while are they against sowore life and premium times online newspaper. They know their report are accurate without been biased. Infact the u.k journalist fatodu is just making sowore more popular in the world media. I respect sowore for his doggedness reporting. Everything always accurate. Even if they paid fatodu to blackmailed sowore, it will be a sorry case for him. Infact in the court of law fatodu will lose. Not knowing he has deals with sambo dasuki arms deal. Now it seems he's suspecting sowore will expose him on his robbing life with Pdp. He's now threatened sowore life.

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by rallymento(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afonja vs Afonja...

Anyways Sowore is a guy I like...... I don't see or perceive him a a corrupt person, his role as an activist is something I really love. Come to think of it guys, they are friends of over 20yrs, it is only a fool that will believe that both parties will publish a concrete evidence to nail each other..

After two days this story will disappear into the thin air...

1 Like

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by OBAGADAFFI: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Activist my foot.

Most activist in Nigeria got are Political dogs
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Johnnyessence(m): 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Khohen:
Sowore and Linda Ikeji are living on dubious politicians and unfaithful powerful wealthy General Overseers.
It's baffles when when I hear Sowore said he has never taken bribe but most people in Delta state govt under Uduaghan knows how the blackmailing online reporter milked the Governor just to cover the man's atrocities and looting spree.
Well, there is a proverb in my place "Na thief dey use him hand swear the swear when go kill am"

pls why can't you paste the source of your info. Don't you know that they want to destroy sowore works and his antics of patriotism in reporting. They even arrest his brother last year in owo in ondo state. So arrest him this year is not a surprise to me. Sowore is an activist infact he has proof to the world that he's activist that fight for the masses. If you don't know ford foundation in united state is one of his sponsors of his newspaper online. Some set of politicians want to destroy his name. Even fatodu has shot himself on the leg by saying some conflicting statement in the media that he collected 500m from sambo dasuki for one contract that doesn't yield any thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
I do not believe that to be true at all angry
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Jokerman(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
Johnnyessence:
from what I read on the cable. It is a big fat lie. Infact fatodu just want to destroy sowore name and his work he has been since ten years. I want to ask why is that he didn't talk to the media last year. It is when someone is good and accurate in his reporting then you will see various enemies showing up. Mind u owner of premium times life is been threatened too by the senate and the Nigeria army. Sowore will surely get out of the case and even sue the man that take him to the court of law.

Dis isn't just Fatodu... I believe Aisha has a hand in this too....
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by komekn(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Khohen:

I am from Delta state and have no doubt about the nature of Uduaghan, primarily because I have seen the evidence.

However I have no knowledge of Sowore blackmailing the former governor. And it is not common knowledge as you have proposed.

Therefore that knowledge is not common but seemingly privy to you alone.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by hotspec(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Splinz:

Jail the criminal!

Dont take side yet. as there are alwz 3 sides to any story. Ur side, his side and d truth. As of yesterday, did u know they were friends for over 20years?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by koladebrainiac(m): 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
The thing is if u taking bribe,u wont like this guy

He is a whistleblower, he may not be right most times or come with valid evidences but he has been right or near right most times.
He has helped us in this country.

He has put so many media on their toes. His brand of Journalism is like wikileaks.
Hate him or love him he is here to stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by BudeYahooCom: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
ibadanfinest:

it is either u are ignorant or ur hate for sowore has caused recession to your thinking. If fatodu accuses sowore of taking bribe. fatodu will have to provide evidence not the other way round. I hope u learn sth today sir.

Sowore remains guilty until proven otherwise, just like you m0rons believe in Kanu's case.
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by Ahmeduana(m): 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
“Jonathan was there distributing money like
water and they "WOULD HAVE" loved to give
me, but I didn’t collect.
BUT DIDN'T GIVE, BA? that is why you didn't collect, because you are not given, thats reminds me, THE REASON WHY YOU BLACKMAIL JONATHAN REGIME! PLEASE GRAMMARIANS WHICH PART OF SPEECH IS "would have"? BECAUSE TO ME IT STANDS AS A SPEECH USE BY A CHRONIC BLACKMAILER IN ESCAPING OR AS A DEFENCE OF AN ANTICIPATED A BLACKMAIL MISSION THAT MAY FAIL!
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by datopaper(m): 8:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Onsoworeistand
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by ibadanfinest(m): 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

Sowore remains guilty until proven otherwise, just like you m0rons believe in Kanu's case.

I thought its u are innocent until proven guilty. Anyways somoye and kanu charges are different.

Dont let etnicity cloud your judgement. kanu.has not been found guilty yet.
Re: Sowore Demanded N100m From Me – Lekan Fatodu by laudate: 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
donfemo:
I hope Lekan Fatodu and Omoyele Sowore of Sahara Reporters are able to resolve their sharp disagreement through alternative channels than going to court. They are two gentlemen that are beloved and well respected by me.

No way!! angry They must go to court to wash their dirty linen in public. How would we know who is telling the truth between them?? sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Debate: Fela Durotoye Wants Donald Duke And Sowore Included (pic) / Senators Oppose Subsidy Removal / Apc Mourns Alamieyeseigha - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.