Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic (1579 Views)

Truly, Women Likes Rogues, Cant Just Imagine What I Saw Today. / Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / (18+) Imagine What This Girl Wore To The Saloon (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by enuk80(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
this woman must be naughty for advertising this

Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lol. This pic again. I like the courage of the man's wife. The result of public disgrace is usually potent.
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by brandon180(m): 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
just sold my last fvck, could have given it
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by Edwinmason(m): 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
she just protecting her man
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by mengho(m): 3:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
This Man is very lucky for his wife to be dis much in love with him.
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin big up to her
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by makydebbie(f): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
I love this, and if any whòre tries nonsense with my hubby, I'll do this and more.
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by GaggleNSwallow: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
I love this, and if any whòre tries nonsense with my hubby I'll do this and more.
You don't mean it. shocked
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by brandon180(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
I love this, and if any whòre tries nonsense with my hubby I'll do this and more.
hehehe....women being overprotective since the days of John the baptist grin grin
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by makydebbie(f): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

You don't mean it. shocked
I mean every word kiss
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by makydebbie(f): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
brandon180:

hehehe....women being overprotective since the days of John the baptist grin grin
Nobody will reap the fruit of my labourgrin
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by brandon180(m): 4:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
this is just rubbish, the woman should approach the husband and ask her what she has done wrong, her body no more appealing?, and other questions, na this kind thing go do, the husband go come beat am, cos even if she advertises it on the sky if the man wants to cheat on her he will still cheat....
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by brandon180(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
maybe the man want to try out new things, i mean there's no way he can eat Afang soup forever... wink
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by ehix89(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
what fruit and what labour are you talking about?
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by makydebbie(f): 4:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
brandon180:

maybe the man want to try out new things, i mean there's no way he can eat Afang soup forever... wink
Well I've got it all. Oha soup, afang soup, egusi soup, name it allwink

1 Like

Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by enuk80(m): 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:

did you in est in his life?did you suffer with him?what impact did you play in his life? where you there when he needed you?did you cheat behind his back?..ask yourself some fundamental questions and ask if you worth to be with him
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by makydebbie(f): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
enuk80:

did you in est in his life?did you suffer with him?what impact did you play in his life? where you there when he needed you?did you cheat behind his back?..ask yourself some fundamental questions and ask if you worth to be with him
Did you see me in your dreams?
Do you know me?

Don't be asking me rhetorical questions pls.
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by enuk80(m): 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Did you see me in your dreams?
Do you know me?

Don't be asking me rhetorical questions pls.

I saw you in my dream and you claim to be smitten with me..by the way, why can't you answer that?
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by makydebbie(f): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
enuk80:

I saw you in my dream and you claim to be smitten with me..by the way, why can't you answer that?
Yes Is the answer!

Next time, don't throw questions like that to me.
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by enuk80(m): 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes Is the answer!
Next time, don't throw questions like that to me.
hmmm..that sounds like '' a near mirror in the word of form''..
Re: Imagine What A Married Woman Wrote- - Pic by vchykp(m): 5:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
mmmmtchew.. dia pix don reach 3yrs joor

(1) (Reply)

The Most Liked Wedding Dress On Instagram Of All Time (photos) / "I'm Never Calling This Girl Again" He Said, Then This Happen / Come In Let's Talk About Our Weird Sexual Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.