Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding (61548 Views)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by wizsolzy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
Audray:
This is a real problem people. A REAL PROBLEM!

It is not a problem my dear..

Dis is another fvcck up nigga who married for looks...he even said he can't avoid her body...mumu man

1 Like

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Kdiva(f): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
nnamdibig:
Mr man you don't have any problem in fact you are lucky and should be grateful. I mean you guys are quarreling you wan shine Congo she no go refuse and after that the argument dies, what else do you want?
Wait until she starts refusing then your eye go open. Mind you, for the fact that both of you makes love when you are quarreling means that it's also her weak point and that's how she enjoys you.

seconded
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nickymezor(f): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
nicerichard05:
Ogbeni u be learner jor, wen un quarrel go outside go service verve and forget abt her for one week.
Ur advice get as e b o oga undecided

1 Like

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Freestainworld(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
my brother some ladies likes it when you talk little by does much and vice versa, try and know exactly where your wife fits into and follow her with wisdom, that is why you are the head of the family. also be grateful that despite your high libido, she still samples her red carpet for you that shows that all is Okk, it is only when you understand her temperament that you can be able to assimilate her very well and live peacefully with her.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by miredia(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Audray:
This is a real problem people. A REAL PROBLEM!
Why the emphasis, you mind expounding
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by johnaruson(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
He goat, that is your weakness, If not for that sex, which can lead to children, what is woman doing in your home,There is always a reason to forgive, If your libido is one, don't complain!
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by goingape: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
zaza999:
My wife's attitude is becoming unbearable (not what i can list here)that most time we do have misunderstanding. Agreed that most marriages do have misunderstanding, but there are also some that are devoid of such incessant misunderstanding and are always peaceful and that's what i dream of.

In view of this I have called her severally and talked with her about such an attitude and stubbornness and the need to turn a new leaf, but all to no avail which keep on generating quarrel.This has lead to the point that anytime we had misunderstanding i will stay on my own, and same to her without playing or talking to her, everybody will stay on his or her own and i made up my mind not to have sex with her.

However, no thanks to my high sexual drive that hardly can few days passed that i will break the rule and come back to her and start touching demanding for sex from her. My body has a higher sexual urge, no matter how i control it and she too is so sexy that when i made up my mind not to touch her, after some days, the urge will be too much that even when i leave her in bedroom and went to sleep in another room, I will still come back and fall to her.The urge will be too much that atimes i will be having sleepless night moving up and down to control it, but none.

I intended choosing masturbating instead of making love with her, but on remembering the negative effects of masturbating, i got scared.

She is now using the advantage of my high sexual drive, that no matter how we quarrel and not talking to her,that it wont last long as she is very sure that i cant hold myself but MUST surely come to her for sex, which once done, the misunderstanding automatically resolves itself through the bed.

For me, I don't like it as she doesn't feel remorseful anymore over her attitude.

Please what should i do, or should divorce be the solution?
first of all!

you are a fool! undecided

why wouldn't you find a side chicks!

if you had a fight with your wife, go out and fvck those idiots out there and forget about your danm wife for a week and see if she won't correct herself.

stop using your dicck anyhow like dog! be wise

1 Like

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by almarthins(m): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ginaz:
That "mumu button" comment got me laughing.
Men eh, na dat "tin" go kill una one day. grin grin

Reminds me of my mum's friend that quarreled with her husband, she was so angry and said "if na fucck my husband want, I go give am o but solo no go get anything from me"

Her "tin" no sabi quarrel with solo "tin" grin

Upon all her gra gra, her husband still called her and she went, marriage is sweet o.

But o.p find a way to tackle that character of your wife cos sex is not the right road to solve issues between married couple. Just find a way before one day both of you will have a big argument no doggy style and bend down select style can solve.

Hehehehe....abeg no.swell for us. Na nature ...in his case he no get another woman for outside that's y if not madam self go adjust. No be high sexual drive jare... Na d same Toto be all.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by dinachi(m): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
zaza999:
My wife's attitude is becoming unbearable (not what i can list here)that most time we do have misunderstanding. Agreed that most marriages do have misunderstanding, but there are also some that are devoid of such incessant misunderstanding and are always peaceful and that's what i dream of.

In view of this I have called her severally and talked with her about such an attitude and stubbornness and the need to turn a new leaf, but all to no avail which keep on generating quarrel.This has lead to the point that anytime we had misunderstanding i will stay on my own, and same to her without playing or talking to her, everybody will stay on his or her own and i made up my mind not to have sex with her.

However, no thanks to my high sexual drive that hardly can few days passed that i will break the rule and come back to her and start touching demanding for sex from her. My body has a higher sexual urge, no matter how i control it and she too is so sexy that when i made up my mind not to touch her, after some days, the urge will be too much that even when i leave her in bedroom and went to sleep in another room, I will still come back and fall to her.The urge will be too much that atimes i will be having sleepless night moving up and down to control it, but none.

I intended choosing masturbating instead of making love with her, but on remembering the negative effects of masturbating, i got scared.

She is now using the advantage of my high sexual drive, that no matter how we quarrel and not talking to her,that it wont last long as she is very sure that i cant hold myself but MUST surely come to her for sex, which once done, the misunderstanding automatically resolves itself through the bed.

For me, I don't like it as she doesn't feel remorseful anymore over her attitude.

Get a more sexy girlfriend
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by kaluchuks(m): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2017
Splinz:

Sex, apart from serving its primary purpose, also serves as a wound healer between couples. So, it is not a surprise that your misunderstandings do come to an end when you have sex with your wife.

On your wife's part in capitalizing on this seeming weak point of yours, hmm. I'm sorry, she'd always wield that power over you.

Besides, I don't think she's always entirely without remorse. This is because if she wasn't remorseful and willing to reconcile with you, she wouldn't have even want to have sex with you!

There's really nothing you can do. Misunderstandings must always come, but the most important thing is reconciling the differences. So then, thank God for sex.... cheesy
nice one bro,like your response on this man

1 Like

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by almarthins(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
cococandy:
You summarized it.

Oga your marriage sounds good to me. Maybe work a little on communication instead of silence but your marriage is better than many can ask for.

Oga is trapped hope he doesn't find another waman so that the status quo can remain the same
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by almarthins(m): 11:18pm On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:
Find her weak point and use it against her just like she is using yours against you and I assure you everybody will be satisfied.

I laugh in Guanam style...u sabi wetin dem dey call konji? That can't think wen konji is 96%
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by perryy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Just go out there and get yourself a sweetie girl . It wife will calm down by force. It works.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by almarthins(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
nicerichard05:
Ogbeni u be learner jor, wen un quarrel go outside go service verve and forget abt her for one week.

Eeeh bado wado! Make we just solemnly advice this guy to stick to his wife o!

Oga don't go out side hawk dey wait for there...u think say ur wife is bad abi...wait till u test another one. Make una settle am amicably. Call her tell her faults
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by goingape: 11:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
joiade:
You can manage the situation pray with her always and keep telling her what you don't like sooner than you think she's going to change to what you desire her to be.
all this religious people!

always talking pray pray pray pray undecided

so when he had a fight with his wife and his svpid dicck turn on, you expect him to be praying and fvcking his wife undecided

when you had a fight with your wife did you pray with her?

with your mouth like pray pray pray
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Alvin007: 11:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Poor op, cry

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Freestainworld:
my brother some ladies likes it when you talk little by does much and vice versa, try and know exactly where your wife fits into and follow her with wisdom, that is why you are the head of the family. also be grateful that despite your high libido, she still samples her red carpet for you that shows that all is Okk, it is only when you understand her temperament that you can be able to assimilate her very well and live peacefully with her.

Grateful for what?
For the life of me, how is getting to fūck your own wife anytime you want to, a privilege?
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Sandas11(m): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ginaz:
That "mumu button" comment got me laughing.
Men eh, na dat "tin" go kill una one day. grin grin

Reminds me of my mum's friend that quarreled with her husband, she was so angry and said "if na fucck my husband want, I go give am o but solo no go get anything from me"

Her "tin" no sabi quarrel with solo "tin" grin

Upon all her gra gra, her husband still called her and she went, marriage is sweet o.

But o.p find a way to tackle that character of your wife cos sex is not the right road to solve issues between married couple. Just find a way before one day both of you will have a big argument no doggy style and bend down select style can solve.

Fine gyal
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
The only sure guarantee that you won't repeat this mistake is to chop off your kini...afterall the Yoruba bible says if your kini causes you to stumble...chop it off... grin

1 Like

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by jeffreysawyer007: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Divorce her immediately before its too late.... Talking from experience....
zaza999:

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Have you heard of Ashawo ??

Don't you know where Allen avenue is in Ikeja ??

Do you have internet access on your phone ??

Can't you buy Vaseline for 50 naira ??

I blame you for being a biitch ass nigga
Bad adviser
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by coachmd: 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
SEX!!!! has taken over the world,i don't think there's a week post about sex or marriage don't hit front Page.

@Op,shey your wife don lock your prick ni,say make you know Bleep another girl,anytime you have misunderstanding with her,go Bleep outside abeg no let her take advantage of your high sex drive.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Well i think i get what u said the op. Is not as easy as saying that since u resolve issues with the hot s.x then is ok. you will have sex but the issue is not treated and so it becomes a reoccurring wahala.

My girlfriend then used to trap me with that like he will come back for it at night thing. Until one time she did some stupid stuff again. At night i brought out my tin and jerk of on a tissue while she was lying down behind me on desame bed.
2 days later i did same thing. She started begging for forgiveness.

It was not easy for me though but had to in order to permanently change my mumu botton wey she dey use dull me anytime.

When u allow ur urge to turn u to unserious person then anytime u wanna make a strong point, it's just like Mr Ibu joking in a movie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by ngmgeek(m): 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
I see no problem here. You are a couple and couples are bound to have problems. You should be thankful that you have a great way of solving your marital problems. Please note that she may feel bad about your misunderstanding but may not be able to come to you. Goodluck to both of you but avoid having frequent troubles, especially if you have kids. That's not cool cheesy
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by majalisa(m): 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2017
sleekdot:

WHat happens when sex is used to cover the real issue affecting the marriage and making one of the party to be disgruntled

If the issue continues in the manner it only takes one of them to find a willing sexual partner outside and the issues theyve been using sex to cover might consume their marriage

or what happens if due to health issues the husband sex drive reduces for a while, then all the issues they have been burying will come up to haunt them
may you live long..for those who don't see it as an issue/problem believe me is a major issue which sooner or later will be a disaster ..in as much as the poster did not mention the actual acts of her unremorseful and unrepentant attitudes it boils down to one thing ahead. ..DOOM!! let me use an explicable example, poster earns N10 a month and gives madam N5 for domestic upkeep in as much as she works or doesn't yet madam uses that money to buy clothes for herself month in month out... do u realize what calamity lays ahead?@op too bad if not too worse u are in such a situation but if you allow it to persist over and over again, it might completely ruin ur marriage someday

1 Like

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by majalisa(m): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Catalin:
Find her weak point and use it against her just like she is using yours against you and I assure you everybody will be satisfied.
an eye for an eye will make the marriage go blind
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by thormeydey: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
I think the wife enjoys having sex with the OP when they quarrel. Probably he satisfies her better during makeup sex. Women can be funny... It won't be surprising that they quarrel over petty issues...
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by ikorodureporta: 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by abike12(f): 12:02am On Jan 13, 2017
This post is an ad
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Semper247(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2017
PaperLace:
1)you have a high sex drive.
2)You know it.
3)Your wife knows it.
4)You know that your wife knows it.
5[b])Your wife knows that you know she knows it[/b].
6)She is using it to you guys her advantage.
7)She doesn't turn you down when you come for it.
8 )You cure konji and become stable.
9) Misunderstanding is solved via makeup sex.
10)You should be happy you guys resolve your own in the other room, some people use blow and pestle
11)Everybody has mumu button, your wife has discovered yours_ I am sure you know hers.

Uncle, what else do you want?

Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Semper247(m): 12:06am On Jan 13, 2017
PaperLace:
1)you have a high sex drive.
2)You know it.
3)Your wife knows it.
4)You know that your wife knows it.
5)Your wife knows that you know she knows it.
6)She is using it to you guys her advantage.
7)She doesn't turn you down when you come for it.
8 )You cure konji and become stable.
9) Misunderstanding is solved via makeup sex.
10)You should be happy you guys resolve your own in the other room, some people use blow and pestle
11)Everybody has mumu button, your wife has discovered yours_ I am sure you know hers.

Uncle, what else do you want?

cheesy cheesy
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Ten12(m): 12:22am On Jan 13, 2017
She sabi your mumu button

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Live Far Away From your Spouse And She Watches Porn.. / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.