Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding (61552 Views)

My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom / How To Handle Husband That Eats Out When There's A Misunderstanding / Why You Should Abstain From Sex And Calm Your Sexual Drive With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by silversonuc(m): 4:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Ginaz:
That "mumu button" comment got me laughing.
Men eh, na dat "tin" go kill una one day. grin grin

Reminds me of my mum's friend that quarreled with her husband, she was so angry and said "if na fucck my husband want, I go give am o but solo no go get anything from me"

Her "tin" no sabi quarrel with solo "tin" grin

Upon all her gra gra, her husband still called her and she went, marriage is sweet o.

But o.p find a way to tackle that character of your wife cos sex is not the right road to solve issues between married couple. Just find a way before one day both of you will have a big argument no doggy style and bend down select style can solve.

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Fourwinds: 4:59am On Jan 13, 2017
Ginaz:

Reminds me of my mum's friend that quarreled with her husband, she was so angry and said "if na fucck my husband want, I go give am o but solo no go get anything from me"

Upon all her gra gra, her husband still called her and she went, marriage is sweet o.

But o.p find a way to tackle that character of your wife cos sex is not the right road to solve issues between married couple. Just find a way before one day both of you will have a big argument no doggy style and bend down select style can solve.
nawa oooo
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by thunderbabs: 5:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Oga, be thankful something in the house resolves your misunderstanding.

If anything fron outside does, your marriage is finished.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by silversonuc(m): 5:02am On Jan 13, 2017
pocohantas:
angry

As at Jan 12,2016...you were seeking advice from singles on how to flee from fornication.
https://www.nairaland.com/2859860/pls-helpi-need-advice-singles

Fast forward to Jan 25, 2016... you were seeking advice on your possessed wife, while claiming she was pregnant and lost the baby.
https://www.nairaland.com/2889343/message-given-severally-she-possessedbut

This is Jan 12, and you are here again.
Are you a troll or a blogger?

hian seun don employ FBI for d matter
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by bakynes(m): 5:04am On Jan 13, 2017
baby124:
So many bad advisers here. He should go and find a prostitute. OP, how many prostitutes are you going to run around with before you begin to hate yourself? Not to talk about the risk to your health that comes with sleeping with strange women. Talk to your wife. No woman outside will make you happy. Also, work on yourself and get control of your urges. If you do not have control over your sexual urges then you have a problem which you need to attend to. You can practice restraint or even masturbate if it will ease the tension. Don't cheat. Anyone that tells you to follow Olosho as a remedy to your problems should not be your friend ever again. Beware of bad friends and advisers who only look to destroy an otherwise happy home. Your wife does not deny you sex, that's a big deal. Most women out there would not entertain the urge of a man like you. From what you wrote you must be compatible sexually with her. Don't go and put yourself in a worse fire outside. Be content and work on your problems.
I wonder who gave you the stupid like for saying he shd masturbate. Masturbation is not an option at all, do you know the negative effects masturbation as caused to millions of Men out there.

You also mention he shd talk to his wife, didn't you read where he said he has tried to sit her down but she won't listen.

OP if you want your marriage to go well smoothly so that when she wrongs you she apologizes and show remorse and won't subject u to begging her even when she is wrong because she knows you can't do without sex is to have a temporary side chick that will satisfy you urge when she wrongs you so that she can realize her mistake and show remorse, if not I don't see how u can cure you high sex drive and she will always use it to her advantage and that wrong she did will keep reoccurring.

1 Like

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 5:38am On Jan 13, 2017
Oga mi,I think u should stop that way og making things up.She will never ,I repeat she will never be remorse If you keep doing that.In real marriage women actually look up to a husband who controls and. dictates ever thing including sex.

Remind Me of a couple who do make up in such a way ,and u can hear her scream 30m.away during love making.But trust me the man never ended well.His late while she balls

1 Like

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 13, 2017
Oga mi,I think u should stop that way of making things up.She will never ,I repeat she will never be remorse If you keep doing that and believe me it's bad if a woman knows ur weak point.In real marriage women actually look up to a husband who controls and. dictates ever thing including sex.

Remind Me of a couple who do make up in such a way ,and u can hear her scream 30m away during love making.But trust me the man never ended well.His late while she balls
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by swtdrms(m): 5:42am On Jan 13, 2017
Ginaz:

Bad girl
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:42am On Jan 13, 2017
zaza999:
My wife's attitude is becoming unbearable (not what i can list here)that most time we do have misunderstanding. Agreed that most marriages do have misunderstanding, but there are also some that are devoid of such incessant misunderstanding and are always peaceful and that's what i dream of.

In view of this I have called her severally and talked with her about such an attitude and stubbornness and the need to turn a new leaf, but all to no avail which keep on generating quarrel.This has lead to the point that anytime we had misunderstanding i will stay on my own, and same to her without playing or talking to her, everybody will stay on his or her own and i made up my mind not to have sex with her.

However, no thanks to my high sexual drive that hardly can few days passed that i will break the rule and come back to her and start touching demanding for sex from her. My body has a higher sexual urge, no matter how i control it and she too is so sexy that when i made up my mind not to touch her, after some days, the urge will be too much that even when i leave her in bedroom and went to sleep in another room, I will still come back and fall to her.The urge will be too much that atimes i will be having sleepless night moving up and down to control it, but none.

I intended choosing masturbating instead of making love with her, but on remembering the negative effects of masturbating, i got scared.

She is now using the advantage of my high sexual drive, that no matter how we quarrel and not talking to her,that it wont last long as she is very sure that i cant hold myself but MUST surely come to her for sex, which once done, the misunderstanding automatically resolves itself through the bed.

For me, I don't like it as she doesn't feel remorseful anymore over her attitude.

Please what should i do, or should divorce be the solution?

Weak man, the problem is you.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by swtdrms(m): 5:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Jenigurl my wife, where are you. You see what u've bn doin to me, ur own sef bad, make we settle our misunderstanding for bed you no go free, oya lets settle it on Nairaland page.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by herlarho(m): 6:03am On Jan 13, 2017
its OK by me

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by sats: 6:12am On Jan 13, 2017
farous:
Konji na bad thing and its only those that don't know the meaning of "high libido" that is talking of "control" here.The man stated categorically that he has a high libido and there is nothing he can do about it.One of the solution is to start playing outside but I dodn't support such but suggest he keep discussing the matter with her for change.

So he is the only one with high libido that cannot go without it abi
High libido my feet, so if he travels for work say for a month, what will happen?
Nobody ever died from lack of sex
Patapata wet dream will come and discharge the high libido
Lobatan
So he can't wait 7-21 days for nocturnal emission
Bunch of Weaklings,slaves of the flesh
...hiss
*gafara .. Exits thread*
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by doskie(m): 6:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Ginaz:

dis geh is spoilt oh.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by ImperialYoruba: 6:14am On Jan 13, 2017
zaza999:
My wife's attitude is becoming unbearable (not what i can list here)that most time we do have misunderstanding. Agreed that most marriages do have misunderstanding, but there are also some that are devoid of such incessant misunderstanding and are always peaceful and that's what i dream of.

In view of this I have called her severally and talked with her about such an attitude and stubbornness and the need to turn a new leaf, but all to no avail which keep on generating quarrel.This has lead to the point that anytime we had misunderstanding i will stay on my own, and same to her without playing or talking to her, everybody will stay on his or her own and i made up my mind not to have sex with her.

However, no thanks to my high sexual drive that hardly can few days passed that i will break the rule and come back to her and start touching demanding for sex from her. My body has a higher sexual urge, no matter how i control it and she too is so sexy that when i made up my mind not to touch her, after some days, the urge will be too much that even when i leave her in bedroom and went to sleep in another room, I will still come back and fall to her.The urge will be too much that atimes i will be having sleepless night moving up and down to control it, but none.

I intended choosing masturbating instead of making love with her, but on remembering the negative effects of masturbating, i got scared.

She is now using the advantage of my high sexual drive, that no matter how we quarrel and not talking to her,that it wont last long as she is very sure that i cant hold myself but MUST surely come to her for sex, which once done, the misunderstanding automatically resolves itself through the bed.

For me, I don't like it as she doesn't feel remorseful anymore over her attitude.

I dont like the way you closed this post.

In matters of intimacy the pains and joys of matrimony extend to relatives as well. Always lean on relatives support first before opening the door for outsiders to come in and get in your business.

Now,I must ask you few questions.

1 - beside using your d1ck to settle differences, what other approaches have you tried, and what was result?

2 - you have trained her to use her s3xuality as bait. If you do not correct this behavioral shift she will go into a curve and you both will become dependent on s3x as an escape from attending to problems in your relationship that need to be addressed. Do you find her irresistible at all times?
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by harmony940(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2017
nnamdibig:
Mr man you don't have any problem in fact you are lucky and should be grateful. I mean you guys are quarreling you wan shine Congo she no go refuse and after that the argument dies, what else do you want?
Wait until she starts refusing then your eye go open. Mind you, for the fact that both of you makes love when you are quarreling means that it's also her weak point and that's how she enjoys you.

Your point made my day....More power to your elbow man...

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by AlphaDibia(m): 6:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Oya na.. abi she just like vexation sex.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by friendl: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2017
Get a mistress ,one woman no reach you
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by ossai2(m): 6:35am On Jan 13, 2017
O boy i cant stop laughing ooo which one be mumu botten? Your even lucky anytime you dey vex your wife go press your mumu botten, and you go soji some of us no get am thank your wife who hold the remote control. grin grin grin
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Odunharry(m): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2017
GogetterMD:
Bro, which kind of vegetable did she mix it with? Tete, shoko, or ugwu? grin
Lmao.. I'm sure it's shoko

1 Like

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Beebs997: 6:48am On Jan 13, 2017
zaza999:

If you are really hell bent on changing her,then u gotta know how to control yourself man.... u gotta try harder
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by ModestGal(f): 6:54am On Jan 13, 2017
I dnt know why you guys keep advising, I dont believe the guy, its a make up story,the guy must be a blogger,check out his threads please, and hes not even comenting ever since he posted the lie
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by FUSS: 6:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Ginaz:

Ginaz

Eh!!! So you sabi the doggy style?

But o.p find a way to tackle that character of your wife cos sex is not the right road to solve issues between married couple. Just find a way before one day both of you will have a big argument no doggy style and bend down select style can solve. [/quote]
[quote author=Ginaz
:

Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by GogetterMD(m): 7:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Odunharry:

Lmao.. I'm sure it's shoko
Then she must have put a lot of ponmo, eja kika, èdé and orisirisi to drown the taste of that thing
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by CHARLOE(m): 7:18am On Jan 13, 2017
PaperLace:

I never said she is using it as a 'weapon'. I said 'blackmail', albeit subliminal (and not in all its glory). It's just like a man who has a jobless wife and refuses every means of conflict resolution when they quarrel(even when he's wrong) , because he knows she will finally come to beg him for money.

Should we say his actions are right on point because he doesn't refuse her the money when she asks for it?

She isn't refusing him the sex because she knows that's her shot at reconciliation since she finds it difficult to apologise. Let's not form oblivious of these antics.

Gbam! So on point, and I luv ur good command of d queens language, lots of young people nowadays don't.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2017
Pic or I don't believe it,how she fine reach na undecided
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by lonamy: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2017
zaza999:

Bros, many people here have given you the best advice you can stick to.

But I want you to believe you are the problem, it is like you don't know your wife very well. She may be enjoying the fact that you will come to her for sex everytime you have quarrel and that may be what turns her on.

if that is her desire, she will always have quarrel with you to enjoy sex with you.

What I advise you do is to stop quarrelling with her. Be her best friend, put your eyes off her excesses and you will enjoy that sexy woman of yours.

That is my advise.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Abass07(m): 7:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Shift to fasting any time u quarrel
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by LastProphet: 8:01am On Jan 13, 2017
raydatluvs:
You need to learn to control your mind, most actions and inaction stems from that. Now she knows your mumu button. Any solution would begin with you learning mind control so when you decide you would touch her, you don't! With time, she would realize your head is no longer between your legs and adjust

best advice to the mumu op, how can u let ur dick control ur destiny? and who told u masturbating is wrong? one day ur wife will slap ur mom and wait for u to apologize to her on the bed.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by mzzhavilah(f): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by seniorkachion(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2017
zaza999:

You are right to feel dissapointed with the situation. It is also very likely your wife may be emboldened to try more daring acts of provocation. I suggest that in addition to more constructive dialogue that you develop a reading habit with emphasis on physical books as poor power supply may limit the usefulness of digital books. Read classics and action /adventure that less sexual innuendo. It is clear that using sex as a reconciliation tool is not optimal and is leading to a hardening of attitude by your wife. Good luck.
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by Yoshy: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2017
pocohantas:
angry

As at Jan 12,2016...you were seeking advice from singles on how to flee from fornication.
https://www.nairaland.com/2859860/pls-helpi-need-advice-singles

Fast forward to Jan 25, 2016... you were seeking advice on your possessed wife, while claiming she was pregnant and lost the baby.
https://www.nairaland.com/2889343/message-given-severally-she-possessedbut

This is Jan 12, and you are here again.
Are you a troll or a blogger?
BUSTED!!
Re: She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding by focus7: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2017
Op you have a healthy relationship notwithstanding the incessant misunderstanding, and must say you have a lovely and understanding wife.

You as the man only need to step up your maturity by no longer engaging in a no talking contest cos you definitely lose it. whenever there is issues between you make it is discussed, apply means making sure it is civil and blunt.

Lead by example by first admitting and apologizing for your contribution to the misunderstanding and insist she should accept responsibility for her part with apology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When You Live Far Away From your Spouse And She Watches Porn.. / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Zimbabwean Pastor’s Wife In Steamy Video With Lover To Fix Cheating Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.