Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) (29661 Views)

Two Sentenced To Death For Killing Rofiat Damilola Adebisi, UNIOSUN Student / The Killer Of UNIOSUN Student, Adebisi Rofiat, Pictured / How UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by dammy13(m): 6:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Osun state police Command has paraded two suspects in connection with the murder of a female Student of the Osun State University late last year.

One of the suspects Elijah Oyebode according to the commissioner of police Fimihan Adeoye, has confessed to killing the victim and dumping her remains somewhere in Iragbiji, Boripe Local government Area of Osun state.

Adebisi Rofiat Damilola, a four hundred level student of Chemistry Education was found dead on December 22nd 2016, after boarding a vehicle from ipetu-jesha where her school campus is located.

The suspect, Elijah who was the driver of the commercial vehicle, claimed the deceased willingly followed him home, after agreeing to his advances.

"I toasted her and she agreed to follow me home, which she did. After having sexual intercourse with her, I went to the bathroom to clean up only to return to the room and found her dead"

"I thought she was pretending, so I bite on the thigh, but all efforts to bring her back to life was futile. Later that night, at 11 0clock when everybody had slept off, I switched the security light of the house off, drove her corpse off, and abandoned it along Ayekanle Egbede Iragbiji road"

Elijah also said he did everything by himself with no help from a second person.

He disclosed that he only sold the deceased I-phone 5 mobile to the second suspect paraded by the police, Yusuf Ajibade.

Commissioner Adeoye said, investigations are still on going and assured that the suspects would be arraigned in court very soon.

Paraded along Elijah and Yusuf, were a middle aged man Ismaila Afolabi for allegedly killing his client Saheed Afolabi over land matter, and a 32 year old Kazeem Ayoola for the murder of his biological mother of 85year, whom he claimed was responsible for his misfortunes.

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/02/the-real-cause-of-uniosun-student.html

Watch the video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17BvBV2CIFY

4 Shares

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Yarnvibes(f): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
Wao.
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by RoyalBlak007: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
.sigh embarassed..

..if only...if only .
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by ademasta(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by decatalyst(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
Kai! You met a lady that same day, u took her home to yansh and you come still allow her pass the night? shocked

Too many risk that leads to stupidity...nah so konji strong reach?

17 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by gqboyy(m): 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
The wickedness that heart of man can do knows no boundary

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by dammy13(m): 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lalasticlala Fp things
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Gfish: 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2017
Liar....this guy is a hardened criminal. He does not want to expose his ritual ring..look at that beautiful lady abeg, how will she ever yield to the advances of this beast.

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by buygala(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
When under serious torture, one can admit to anything sad ......even to killing oneself and burying the corpse around 12 noon at the Police Headquarters parade ground sad

All these paparazzi display no dey move me undecided

13 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
cry

Third leg with a mind of it own

R.I.P pretty girl

1 Like

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by martineverest(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
i smell lies everywhere

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by momodub: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ohhh
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Dandsome: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
CONE HEADS everywhere.

The fear of konji is the beginning of wisdom for some sophisticated Cone shape headed people.

RIP Sister. Thats the wicked world in which we live in.

Kudos to the NPF (I mean the good ones o)

12 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by BruzMoney(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Find another lie Ritualist

10 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by mokoshalb(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
Practically impossible...

1 Like

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Hayormeah(f): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
I don't believe this!

7 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by gurunlocker: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
How is it possible to woo someone and yansh her same day? Maybe he used some kind of black magic on her? The story isn't adding up.

5 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by crisycent: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
Gfish:
Liar....this guy is a hardened criminal. He does not want to expose his ritual ring..look at that beautiful lady abeg, how will she ever yield to the advances of this beast.

You dey there? You think say na lion dey fück all those fine girls? Na people wen u no even believe dey run am.

8 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by ednut1(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
lies
Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by MakeWeTalk: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
chai all that tying of scarf cannot save her.

the religion of peace and their ways that look good but cannot save grin

7 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
grin afonjas too like straff

6 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Iamsolslim(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
bros, tah nah lie!!! sadbros, tah nah lie!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by kaffyadeakeem(f): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Na lie hold him very well .This is pure case of rituals and it must not be swept under the carpet. Hands of monkey won resemble human being own.may be our police is teaching him to sing another song

1 Like

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by northvietnam(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
if no body part of the girl is missing that means it's not money rituals..

maybe he used jazz on the girl to lure her home....

maybe after marathon sex with his gang of

Afonjites...,

the girl passed out ...

dammy13:

Paraded along Elijah and Yusuf, were a middle aged man Ismaila Afolabi for allegedly killing his client Saheed Afolabi over land matter, and a 32 year old Kazeem Ayoola for the murder of his biological mother of 85year, whom he claimed was responsible for his misfortunes.

Afo. gini.. Njaaa

Afo. Gini.. Njaaaaaa...

Asimu.... Afoo. gini.....

Njaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

11 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by cocoberry(f): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Shame on u

MakeWeTalk:
chai all that tying of scarf cannot save her.

the religion of peace and their ways that look good but cannot save grin

8 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by dominique(f): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Bloody liar. How can a decently dressed girl give in to your advances and follow you to your place to spend the night. He's nothing but a ruthless ritual killer, I hope he gets executed.

7 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Buhari4dullard: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
REPORTING ALL THE WAY FROM SOUTH AFRICA OH!

NA THEM AGAIN
grin

11 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by anonymuz(m): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
see where puna leads you to now, you met here that day and still allow a stranger to pass a night in your house. na Wao.....konji is a bastard.

1 Like

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Ama124(f): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
The guy has used her for money rituals...how can that educated beauty follow him home just like that? make una flog am wella make him confess... him neva talk true

2 Likes

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by handsam(m): 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
This is a blatant lie.

He should be further tortured till he confesses!

1 Like

Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by Ama124(f): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
beauty and the beast...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Scared Of Returning Home, Allegedly Breaks Traffic Rules In US / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death / Man Caught On CCTV Stealing Phones And Macbook At 411 Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.