Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? (27000 Views)

Mum’s Refusal To Have Her 5-year-old Daughter Circumcised Tears Families Apart / Did You Circumcised Your Female Child? / Will You Allow Your Daughter To Be Circumcised? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by ayomifull(f): 12:48am On Nov 25, 2009
Without asking one's parents how does one know that one was or was not circumcised?
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by TheSeeker(m): 12:59am On Nov 25, 2009
Very simple! She should ask her mother
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by Fhemmmy: 1:27am On Nov 25, 2009
She wont be enjoying sex.
The woman might be reading a newspaper while the man is sweating. . . . tongue
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by TheSeeker(m): 1:59am On Nov 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

If that happens what would you do? Stand up or pop your fist and insert it in there?
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by spoilt(f): 2:09am On Nov 25, 2009
Errrr, Let me take a crack at this one. grin

Take a mirror and look down. If your 'nose' is missing you are circumcised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by izeek(m): 8:35am On Nov 25, 2009
Fhemmmy:

\

dude fat lie, that dont stop her from enjpying sex. take it from me, cos i know.
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by foyeks2001(f): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2009
she shud ask her mother or her b/f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by scottN(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2009
spoilt:

Errrr, Let me take a crack at this one. grin

Take a mirror and look down. If your 'nose' is missing you are circumcised.
LMAO grin grin grin
Compared to other girls, u will notice that u have to go d extra mile to make her cum. However if u hv the pigeons' lifestyle u may never know the difference; that's if u know what i mean wink
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by coolier(f): 9:34am On Nov 25, 2009
ayomifull:

Without asking one's parents how does one know that one was or was not circumcised?

When one sees that ones clitoris has been partially or totally removed.
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by agathamari(f): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2009
take a mirror and look between your legs then look at a medical diagram of what it is supposed to look like down there (available online)

1 Like

Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by Fhemmmy: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2009
agathamari:

take a mirror and look between your legs then look at a medical diagram of what it is supposed to look like down there (available online)

Why going thru that pain, when you can call a man friend to do it for you.
TheSeeker:

If that happens what would you do? Stand up or pop your fist and insert it in there?

Yes oh

izeek:

\

dude fat lie, that dont stop her from enjpying sex. take it from me, cos i know.

How do u know?
scottN:

LMAO grin grin grin
Compared to other girls, u will notice that u have to go d extra mile to make her cum. However if u hv the pigeons' lifestyle u may never know the difference; that's if u know what i mean wink

Tell them jare.
You might have to fast and pray that the babe cum sef.
coolier:

When one sees that ones clitoris has been partially or totally removed.

Is that possible.
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by Janet101(f): 3:19am On Nov 26, 2009
Most mother will nt like to talk abt it

2 Likes

Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2009
^^^ Why is that?
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by agathamari(f): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Is that possible.

Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by Fhemmmy: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
Na wa oh, now i see why they need to arrest all the people that circumcise ladies
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by agathamari(f): 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Na wa oh, now i see why they need to arrest all the people that circumcise ladies
agreed, the worst are teh guys who claim female circumsision is no worse then male.
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by Fhemmmy: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2009
agathamari:

agreed, the worst are teh guys who claim female circumsision is no worse then male.

Male circumcision is not bad at all, and i think it is less horrible than that of the woman as shown in the diagram
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by Secretz(f): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Male circumcision is not bad at all, and i think it is less horrible than that of the woman as shown in the diagram

Most definitely agree.
It is out of order. Most women gain pleasure from their 'nose' so just imagine what they are loosing out on. eyaaahh. tongue
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by Hanoobaba(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2009
Chai, It must take a butcher to cut that thing.
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by Fhemmmy: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2009
Secretz:

Most definitely agree.
It is out of order. Most women gain pleasure from their 'nose' so just imagine what they are loosing out on. eyaaahh. tongue

Sad and wicked.
Hanoobaba:

Chai, It must take a butcher to cut that thing.

the people that cut it need to go and get a job at the abattoir, killing cows and not cutting human parts . . . useless wicked people
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by sistajay(f): 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2009
Its a sad world we live in, can't begin to imagine what those poor women have to go through all in the name of circumcision, worse when they have to give birth. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2009
sista-jay:

Its a sad world we live in, can't begin to imagine what those poor women have to go through all in the name of circumcision, worse when they have to give birth. cry
u cld say that again
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by Epi: 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2009
I think America is against women being circumcised. One of my African friends who was illegal had a baby here in the USA. Immigration was about to send her back home and she told them "they will circumcize her baby girl back in Gambia" Guess what? she is here and got her greencard lipsrsealed undecided Sounds silly but its true

Time to end this barbaric practice angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by agathamari(f): 1:41am On Nov 28, 2009
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by Fhemmmy: 2:26am On Nov 28, 2009
I will watch these during the day, not at night, dont wanna have nitemares
Re: How Will A Lady Know If She Was Circumcised? by tck2000(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2019
k

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Says I Should Marry An Ifa Worshipper, Now I Am Regretting —wife / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.