Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

7 Reasons Guys Love Giving You An Oral Job - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Guys Love Giving You An Oral Job (1038 Views)

Please Why Do Guys Love Large Labia( Swollen Pvssylip) / 10 Reasons Guys With Beards Make The Best Boyfriend / 7 Reasons Guys Love Eating Your Pussy [18+please] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Reasons Guys Love Giving You An Oral Job by Realsmarttzy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2017

Real men tell you why they like giving you an oral job.

Yes. There are men out there who believe in the art of giving than just expecting one all the time. Oral S3@.x:’ may be associated with the woman pleasing the man at most times but when it is mutual or when a woman is given an oral job, it just takes the whole act to another level. If you haven’t explored this option yet, it’s time you try it.
Coming back to men pleasuring women with an oral job, here are reasons why they love giving you an oral:

Strengthens the bond – There are men who believe in making that strong mental and emotional connect and not just keep it physical when it comes to S3@.x:’.
Men feel a stronger connection when the woman sheds her inhibitions and consciousness about her privates and opens up completely to her man.

The view is awesome – It’s not just the view of your privates but how your body looks from that angle. “It’s a pleasure seeing her B@.0bs from below. The curves, the shivering of the body, the soft glossy hair. The sight is definitely worth it”, says 27 year old Rishi from Mumbai.

They love what your fingers do... Continue reading here please http://celebrityvibez.com/7-reasons-guys-love-giving-you-an-oral-job/

ALSO SEE THIS POST: Amazing!!! Here Are 5 Nigerian Celebrities You Never Knew Were Brothers/Sisters http://celebrityvibez.com/amazing-here-are-5-nigerian-celebrities-you-never-knew-were-brotherssisters/
Re: 7 Reasons Guys Love Giving You An Oral Job by wtfCode: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Shut up Op.
I'm licking that thing bcuz she sucked mine...so I'm returning that favour[although not when its untidy] undecided.
Any other thing u listed there its a total crap angry

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me Please... My Girlfriend / Share The Craziest Things You've Done When Drunk. / 18+ Lady Posts Herself N*de To Get Likes On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.