Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) (10790 Views)

Ikoyi $43 Million: Five Osborne Towers VIP Tenants Under EFCC Probe / Governor Bindow Visits Suntai, Ex-Governor Who Survived A Plane Crash. Photo / EFCC Probe: Buhari Won’t Shield Governors – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by martineverest(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
its gradually spreading round the nation...from south south to s/west and now,north
Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
aminho:
op why are you just trying to cause problems here?what is written is totally different from is stated there what they wrote is that youths in malumfashi katsina came out to support Buhari and efcc over the trial of the Ex govnor saying he must return the stolen Yams haba stop passing wrong info mynd44 lalasticlala

Don't mind him, from all indications he is Ugandan they can do worse than that

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
Omeny:
You won't see those id*ots now that will come blow grammar if this protest was happening in the SS nau ooo.

Read the post again wink

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Xbee007(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
chie8:
Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/youths-protest-in-katsina-over-efcc.html?m=1

Youths in malumfashi katsina came out to support Buhari and efcc over the trial of the Ex govnor saying he must return the stolen Yams
All this fake bloggers self. At least u should try and get someone who speaks Hausa to interpret this post for you instead of spreading fake news.

4 Likes

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

Even in Buhari's own state of Kastina, they are protesting against Buhari controlled EFCC for witch hunting opposition politicians and his fake and one sided anti corruption crusade.

Every body is fed up with Buhari....Buhari has been a monumental failure and disaster to the Nigeria Economy----Zombies can quote me anywhere.

2019 is near.....

Oya, come and Modify this thing.

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
This will never happen in the East or South even tho they are hungrier than streets rats

1 Like

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
ollah1:
This will never happen in the East or South even tho they are hungrier than streets rats

No of course not. They will cry witch hunt, persecution, na our brother

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by chie8: 10:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
aminho:
op why are you just trying to cause problems here?what is written is totally different from is stated there what they wrote is that youths in malumfashi katsina came out to support Buhari and efcc over the trial of the Ex govnor saying he must return the stolen Yams haba stop passing wrong info mynd44 lalasticlala
God bless you for the correction.I am not on nairaland to cause problems but to share useful information.I don't speak Hausa neither do I understand Hausa.You read other languages through google translate.It can be misleading sometimes.Thanks a lot for the correction.One luv nairalanders!
Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2017
kalindaminda:

No of course not. They will cry witch hunt, persecution, na our brother

Mos def. Silly morons

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by hmuhammad(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2017
RIZLER:
where is sarrki oba zombie 1 of nairaland he will disagree with you
get someone to interpret what they posted, they are in support of EFCC prosecuting the ex governor.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by hmuhammad(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

Even in Buhari's own state of Kastina, they are protesting against Buhari controlled EFCC for witch hunting opposition politicians and his fake and one sided anti corruption crusade.

Every body is fed up with Buhari....Buhari has been a monumental failure and disaster to the Nigeria Economy----Zombies can quote me anywhere.

2019 is near.....
if you don't understand hausa, just get someone to explain what is written there. They are in support of the prosecution.

We northerners are 100% with PMB

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Atiku2019: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
aminho:
oga no vex but the op just twisted the words thats not whats written in hausa

Don't Worry About my post wink
Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by QuotaSystem: 10:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
martineverest:
its gradually spreading round the nation...from south south to s/west and now,north

AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

2019 is near.....

Omeny:
You won't see those id*ots now that will come blow grammar if this protest was happening in the SS nau ooo.

The youths were actually protesting in support of the EFCC and Buhari.

This is not the SS/SE.

It's PMB till 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by babane442(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Typical difference between the so called educated southerners and the abokis. The former are always worshipping and dignifying corruption while the later are canvassing support for the anti corruption crusade.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Hardexx(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=STFUand4kMeHARD post=52757055][/quote] I doubt if u read d post at all
Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by tit(f): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jobless yoots
Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
exactly what Donald Trump said about africans "They worship their corrupt leaders"... Imagine! protesting over Effc Probe and you called these fools leaders of tommorow.. smh
Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by alahamad(m): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
googlepikins:
how do you know, are you an abokii? Then enter bush, cos they are saying that Buhari must go

@googlepikins nd all the other pigs on Nairaland.

The protest is in support of efcc and buhari to procecute the former governor who embezzled.....

It pays to understand issues before jumping in with bigotry.....

1 Like

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by NaMeAboki: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

2019 is near.....

Why do some of you seem to suffer from a pathological lack of comprehension?

@TOPIC:

This is the difference between some of us; accepting what is bad as bad, irrespective of the wrong doer; as opposed to others who would readily excuse blatant corruption because the person involved is their son.

I can't recall northerners ever protesting against the prosecution of any northerner for corruption on the basis of his tribe, region or religion - whether under Jonathan or any government.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Coolgent(m): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nice one, but if na one stupid tribe dey go say na witch hunting!

1 Like

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by APCmyheart(m): 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

2019 is near.....

I guess you need to see your optician, Go back and read the topic before you start foaming..

Wailing wailer.

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by APCmyheart(m): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
STFUand4kMeHARD:
The people are tired of Chinakwe dog's witch hunt grin grin

You have problem with your sight or you lack comprehension...

What i read is that they are in support of Buhari and EFCC.

They are not like you that will be supporting looters while you live in penury..

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Nasman(m): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

2019 is near.....
Typical Igbo mentality. Comments without proper reasoning and then think later. But the Youths are in support of effc and Buhari. So, go and bury your head in dirt of shame

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Handsomecole(m): 11:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
This can never happen the South East and South South. They Love corruption.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Qmerit(m): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Handsomecole:
This can never happen the South East and South South. They Love corruption.

Not all pls, God forbid
Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by slimfit1(m): 1:28am On Jan 13, 2017
aminho:

The guy read what he wanted to hear it not a mistake.
Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by project8(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

2019 is near.....
its the other way bro. the youths are protesting in support of the state govt to prosecute the former governor by efcc. nawa fr u sef

1 Like

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by Sabdeejat: 6:55am On Jan 13, 2017
why is it that igbo never understand simple English?they said youth in Katsina show their support and igbos are busy saying people even in bihari state protesting against
Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by hannyjay(f): 7:03am On Jan 13, 2017
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin

2019 is near.....
mumu go back and read. The youth ar in support of BABA BUHARI. Mind u dis ar nt illiterate ipob yoot dat support corruption

1 Like

Re: Youths In Katsina Support EFCC Probe Of Ex-governor Ibrahim Shehu (pics) by caesaraba(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2017
chie8:
God bless you for the correction.I am not on nairaland to cause problems but to share useful information.I don't speak Hausa neither do I understand Hausa.You read other languages through google translate.It can be misleading sometimes.Thanks a lot for the correction.One luv nairalanders!

See how the love of Frontpage just made you to paint a very positive thing in negative light. You have done a great disservice to those who took the streets in support of the anti-corruption fight. If you are a blogger, quality of stories should be your watch-word. There are too many Nigerian news bloggers right now and only those who do their best to ace it at all times will be recognized. The rest will just be called the usual - hungry bloggers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Exceptional Academic Records Of Nnamdi Kanu / Is Tinubu The Richest Politician In Africa? / ADP Presidential Candidate Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.