Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us (2083 Views)

Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Aisha Buhari Launches ‘leave Our Daughters Alone’ Campaign / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by baylrc4real(m): 8:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
A Clergy, Pastor Bulus Baba of Kaya community in Chibok local Government Area of Borno state, has said that the story they received from the released Chibok girls during their visit to celebrate Christmas with their parents and relations in Chibok revealed that some top politicians who are sponsors of the Boko Haram insurgents were allegedly involved in their abduction, probably to frustrate the past administration under President Goodluck Jonathan.
Speaking with DAILY POST in Maiduguri, the Borno state capital Wednesday, the man of God said, his discussion with some of the released Chibok girls shows that, they were not taken immediately to Sambisa Forest as we were made to believe in many reports, rather, they were taken to Maiduguri, the state capital and kept at a location in GRA, where they spent about two months before they were relocated to Gwoza local government, which later became Boko Haram Caliphate.
According to him, ” The girls said, they spent over 8 months in Gwoza local government area along with other abducted women. They said they were kept at a resident of one of the top politicians in that local government area until at a point when a fighter jet dropped bomb that touch part of the house killing some of the girls.”
He said, after that incident, the girls said they were then moved to the Sambisa Forest where they were divided into groups with some of them forced to marry the militants, while some of them were sexually abused by the militants.
“It was a sad story, we believe that those behind this evil will never go unpunished. For us in Chibok, we will keep praying that, those of them who are still being held by their captors shall gain freedom and be reunited with their families like these ones that came home.” He added.
According to him, before the Christmas arrangement that brought the released girls, many parents and relatives did not believe that some of the girls have been released. He said, some of the parent died within the period due to blood pressure and other related ailments.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by Authoreety: 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Let me sleep on ds topic........ I'll comment later
Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by babyfaceafrica: 9:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lienus
Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by baylrc4real(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Lienus
if he is lienus then you are lie mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by babyfaceafrica: 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2017
baylrc4real:

if he is lienus then you are lie mohammed
k
Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by okosodo: 9:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
Real story is coming out. The government has been feeding us with usual lies. I wanted to hear directly from the girls

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by glowithdan(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
fayose said it

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by Blizzy9ja: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2017
okosodo:
Real story is coming out. The government has been feeding us with usual lies. I wanted to hear directly from the girls
They wont allow any of dem speak

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
All I have to say is our God is a prayer answering God. The real truth/story is gradually unfolding.

Well let me just keep my fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by GMBuhari: 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
Jesu Oluwa
Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by jumpandpas(m): 5:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Sarrki APCmyheart NgeneUkwenu Pls what do you have to say?.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Who get time for this scam again
Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by policy12: 7:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Is not new, some of us knew this before now.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by dotman4real007(m): 7:37am On Jan 13, 2017
nigeria is a fraud!!!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by APCmyheart(m): 10:18am On Jan 13, 2017
jumpandpas:
Sarrki APCmyheart NgeneUkwenu
Pls what do you have to say?.

You rush to tag me with a post that have no source hahahhahaha oga swerve..

PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP- Gen Azazi..

He was killed the following day...

Mind you he was the NSA to Goodluck Jonathan as at then and also from Bayelsa and a PDP member..

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/4853-nsa_azazi_blames_boko_haram_attacks_on_pdp_s_politics_of_exclusi.html

http://www.channelstv.com/2012/04/27/azazi-blames-boko-haram-attacks-on-pdp/

https://www.nairaland.com/925178/boko-haram-pdp-pdp-boko

Maybe you need to check the links to educate yourself...
Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by RichboyPee(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2017
Hmmm! Let me keep thinking
Re: Chibok Girls"the Truth Unfolded": What Our Daughters Told Us by jamace(m): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chibok scam! angry

(1) (Reply)

See Latest Photo Of President Buhari In London / There Should Be Election If President Dies, Vp Should Not Take Over–sheik Jingir / Obasanjo:nnamdi Kanu Needs Change Of Mentality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.