Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ??? (12953 Views)

Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo) / Nurses In Hospital Twerk To Lighten Up Patients Mood / 3 Easy Ways To Lighten Dark Feet In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ??? by makydebbie(f): 10:22pm On Jan 12, 2017
forap:

How is my beauty queen doing today smiley
She's sleepy at the moment.
Re: ??? by Leonidas8(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
L0velyn:
OK buy buy
She haf vex grin Alright, Bye Bye cheesy
Re: ??? by forap(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
makydebbie:
She's sleepy at the moment.
She should dream of me then, hope it's not too much to ask tongue
Re: ??? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
Leonidas8:
She haf vex grin Alright, Bye Bye cheesy
cry cry buy
Re: ??? by Leonidas8(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2017
L0velyn:
cry cry buy
Sister we're cool, didn't mean to make you angry. Bye
Re: ??? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Leonidas8:
Sister we're cool, didn't mean to make you angry. Bye
cool
Re: ??? by Leonidas8(m): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2017
L0velyn:
cool
Farewell Sis cool
Re: ??? by konkonbilo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
You can meet Mrcock OP.he's gonna help you
Re: ??? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lolzz..

And am here looking for cream dat wl darken me a little grin.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: ??? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
There's no way who will naturally lighten your skin. It's only chemicals that will stop melanin from popping. So forget the natural stuff. It seems you don't know the meaning of toning too. Toning is not supposed to make you lighter but just even your skin. So if a person is extremely dark and has dark spots, maybe from pimples a toning cream will make only those spots lighter it gives you an even complexion.

If you want to go into modelling and think you have to bleach then you can only succeed in Nigeria. Outside the country they need DARK people from Africa they already have all shades of whites. Look at the models who succeeded also outside the country. They are black and proud tò be

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ??? by Silentscreamer(f): 10:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
lovelygurl:
There's no way who will naturally lighten your skin. It's only chemicals that will stop melanin from popping. So forget the natural stuff. It seems you don't know the meaning of toning too. Toning is not supposed to make you lighter but just even your skin. So if a person is extremely dark and has dark spots, maybe from pimples a toning cream will make only those spots lighter it gives you an even complexion.

If you want to go into modelling and think you have to bleach then you can only succeed in Nigeria. Outside the country they need DARK people from Africa they already have all shades of whites. Look at the models who succeeded also outside the country. They are black and proud tò be
All dis epistles.. If i wanted to bleach, by now i would be fairer than maheeda..
Re: ??? by Defaramade(m): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Silentscreamer:
All dis epistles.. If i wanted to bleach, by now i would be fairer than maheeda..
E ti binu cheesy
Re: ??? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2017
Silentscreamer:

Shebi you asked a question ni and I answered

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ??? by Milichoco(f): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2017
Silentscreamer:
I wanna lighten my skin naturally without any side effects. Anyone has any good/new idea how i can go about dis shuld share below. I've tried several creams but none seem to be working.
buy funbat B then mix it with any whitish cream you have.
Re: ??? by Milichoco(f): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
Silentscreamer:
I wanna lighten my skin naturally without any side effects. Anyone has any good/new idea how i can go about dis shuld share below. I've tried several creams but none seem to be working.
forget my first mention , if you wanna tone ya skin naturally, buy 'Jergens"
Re: ??? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
There is no such thing as "naturally lightening skin" chemicals will have to be used. I can never understand why the aim is never to work towards good skin but instead the focus is to be shades lighter the long term effects are not worth the risk. Cancer is not something to play with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ??? by Silentscreamer(f): 11:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Milichoco:
forget my first mention , if you wanna tone ya skin naturally, buy 'Jergens"
Which one do i follow now?
Re: ??? by Silentscreamer(f): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Raine80:
There is no such thing as "naturally lightening skin" chemicals will have to be used. I can never understand why the aim is never to work towards good skin but instead the focus is to be shades lighter the long term effects are not worth the risk. Cancer is not something to play with.
There is sister, if u have d right formula
Re: ??? by Milichoco(f): 11:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Which one do i follow now?
Jergens.
And tell them you need that of " Fair Natural Fairness Body Lotion"
Re: ??? by Silentscreamer(f): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Milichoco:
Jergens.
And tell them you need that of " Fair Natural Fairness Body Lotion"
ok.. how does dat one work, wot r d side effects?
Re: ??? by Milichoco(f): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
Silentscreamer:
ok.. how does dat one work, wot r d side effects?
No side effects cos it's not a bleaching cream.
It makes your skin Fresh and it brings out your colour too.
Re: ??? by Silentscreamer(f): 12:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Milichoco:
aiit.. Thanks hon. Will check it out.

2 Likes

Re: ??? by Milichoco(f): 12:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Silentscreamer:
aiit.. Thanks hon. Will check it out.
uwc dear
Re: ??? by SirMichael1: 12:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Be nice.. U dont refer to a lady dat way.... Just wanna improve my skin tone. Will be going into modelling pretty soon.

Whaa?! You say whaaa? Modelling?? shocked Abeg abeg no even near that place.

To be frank and nice with you, you really need to lighten your skin tone. You'll look more pretty. I once read about how yughort, honey and taking oranges help.

Here's how

Gently rub plain yogurt onto your skin. Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Do this once daily for several weeks to notice a significant change in your complexion.

Alternatively, mix one tablespoon of fresh yogurt with one-half tablespoon of honey. Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Do this daily to improve your skin tone and complexion.

Also, regular consumption of orange gives a lighter complexion

It doesn't hurt to try
Re: ??? by ifex370(m): 12:17am On Jan 13, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm crazy about my skin colour, in my next life, I'll be dark skinned over and over again!angry

You sound too confident angry
Re: ??? by Silentscreamer(f): 12:20am On Jan 13, 2017
SirMichael1:

Whaa?! You say whaaa? Modelling?? shocked Abeg abeg no even near that place.

To be frank and nice with you, you really need to lighten your skin tone. You'll look more pretty. I once read about how yughort, honey and taking oranges help.

Here's how

It doesn't hurt to try
Ok.. I love dis ur natural formula..
Re: ??? by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Milichoco:
how many bleaching degrees have you got? You seem to be more experienced and informed more than bobrisky and densia put together
Re: ??? by 1Rebel: 4:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Are you yoruba?
Re: ??? by Lasveg(m): 5:16am On Jan 13, 2017
Go ahead babe.. I think u'll become even more ppretty if u lighten ur skin
Re: ??? by makydebbie(f): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2017
forap:

She should dream of me then, hope it's not too much to ask tongue
Its too much
Re: ??? by makydebbie(f): 6:48am On Jan 13, 2017
ifex370:

You sound too confident angry

I'm confident angry
Re: ??? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 13, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm confident angry

Mrs makydebbie. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Where Having Sex, Then I Did This. Now She Is Gone (graphic Picture) / The Most Promiscuous Female Species In The World / Sexy Female Albino In Malawi Shares Hot Photos Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.