Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) (14478 Views)

Man Sits On The Floor For His Wife-To-Be In Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Girl Comes Under Fire After Showing Off Her Panties In A Picture Posted Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by infoebiscoebi: 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (See Photo)

Na This One Them dey call BAD MARKET
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/03/when-girl-comes-to-visit-you-and-sits.html#sthash.cxuJYMo5.dpuf
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by JudgementHammer: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2016
Where the pishur.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2016
On behalf of the Op, here is the pinshure . . . .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by ucnwafor(m): 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
Op u are high on oshogbo weed, how does that got to bring down dollar=#1........I thought that's her legs and never mine and I know it will not be FTC
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Well I'd give her a brief history of doors and its various uses. Then I'll arrange practicals for her grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by deanoffaculty: 3:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
modelmike7:
On behalf of the Op, here is the pinshure . . . .
Is she a snake girl? grin grin.......she tried for her legs sha!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by shapman: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2016
Blood of Ramsey Noah! Modesty at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by realzimobeat(m): 4:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
av got to run
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2016
I'll simply walk around before her in the room with my pockets like this : cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
You know! It's funny how the ones who pretend not to give it end up being the very ones to say fvck me back to sleep
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by fotojenik(m): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by fotojenik(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2016
she no try at alll
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by cruzita(f): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Truckpusher:
I'll simply walk around before her in the room with my pockets like this : cheesy
lol bad guy
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by cruzita(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin under lock
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by Truckpusher(m): 4:38pm On Mar 01, 2016
cruzita:
lol bad guy
That's the drill - You don't dig , no pay too . cheesy

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by adahgold(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
Simple I go do like cripple.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by AirmirthDY(f): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
End time sitting position...
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
It means "nothing for you".

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by Applaner: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2016
Truckpusher:

And what makes you feel she came for your money??

Such ladies knows their worth.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by Beanhead(m): 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
ucnwafor:
Op u are high on oshogbo weed, how does that got to bring down dollar=#1........I thought that's her legs and never mine and I know it will not be FTC
this your FTC is so childish
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by ucnwafor(m): 8:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
Like seriously beanhead indeed cos u are really beanhead
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by mexyk(m): 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
Applaner:

And what makes you feel she came for your money??

Such ladies knows their worth.
Na so
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by franklingud(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Chai!!!... Guy real baaaaad mkt.
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by grad2012(f): 9:52pm On Mar 01, 2016
If I hear some evil guys go still unlock that leg lols
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by EmmySparky(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Simple...I would just bring out some money and start counting it...na she go un coil the leg herself
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by EmmySparky(m): 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2016
Simple...I would just bring out some money and start counting it...na she go un-coil the leg herself
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by ovugoo: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
No need to poke wht is about to be unravelled
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by Alhajipaulo(m): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2016
na to run for yo life ooooooh.. confirm snake
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by calobinna(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2016
NNE come dey go abeg, I know call u make we come act Indian snake movie here! *opens the door politely ...Oya!
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by krak101(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2016
Well... I'll just turn on laptop, watch some movie. It's assumed I didn't see the legs. Tomorrow's another day
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by emzila(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
I will just tell her babe you are free to go home now.
Re: When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) by GoldenJAT(m): 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2016
I go just carry her legs up, push am go bkward a bit, remuv her button, drag d Jean up, and I'm gud 2 go.... Hw legs fit remain like that 4 all I care.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Lied About Not Having A Job And He Ran / See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.