Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Does It Take To Get My Bank POS Machine For My Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does It Take To Get My Bank POS Machine For My Business. (1139 Views)

First Bank POS Merchant Trying To Scam My Friend / Which Bank POS Is Better And Reliable / One-stop-shop POS Machine to make money/Your digital service supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Get My Bank POS Machine For My Business. by miniziter(m): 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Am using Access bank and I wanna know the requirements to get a POS machine and also its cons.
Re: What Does It Take To Get My Bank POS Machine For My Business. by bedfordng(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
miniziter:
Am using Access bank and I wanna know the requirements to get a POS machine and also its cons.
they will require a business name account and also a business name account. Just make sure to carry the various business name documents and id card along with you when ready. Better still, you can visit any of their branch to get more details about the requirements.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Get My Bank POS Machine For My Business. by GMBuhari: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Is it not easier to call customer care or get to your bank?
Re: What Does It Take To Get My Bank POS Machine For My Business. by davires: 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
good transaction history. The won't give you if you make small money daily

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Get My Bank POS Machine For My Business. by Adesiji77: 3:11am On Jan 13, 2017
Talk to your bank.

It may be possible to configure one for you even in your personal name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Real Business (yoghurt And Flavored Drinks Production ) / Is Shoptomydoor Reliable / This Product Is Top Notch Be The First To Wear It This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.