Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,505 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 (4606 Views)

Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now - Oyedepo Prays / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by killsmith(f): 1:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Afonjas will be very awake by this time....this news don comot sleep for their eye grin grin
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by qustatee(m): 6:49am On Jan 13, 2017
I read all these comments and I wonder whats all these? As Christians we are never taught to carry arms or kill people, neither are we taught to fight wars especially holy wars. Infact the Bible says love ur enemies. We can't fight battles for God. His thoughts are not ours. Let them kill and live in the world alone. When they are done killing Christians, I am sure they will start killing themselves in d name of Sunnis and Shiates. I am not giving any religion preference, all I am saying is when a religion teaches u to go to war with ppl that don't think like you or act like u, u should av a rethink... When a religion has issues with other religion, u should watch it. Let there be peace. Shalom
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by smithyemy: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2017
yes! i support bishop oyedepo a hundred percent;i wonder how negatively we have take christianity?are we holier than the israelites?did GOD love nigeria than israel?little did u guys remember that when the israelites were been maltreated & kill by this islamic peopple,the israelites kill them(the islamic) in return.even GOD kill people he created with his own hand for the israelites.is BISHOP OYEDEPO holier than GOD?if GOD can kill his own creatures so if u defend urself by killing the person that is hunting ur life,i dont think is a big deal.secondly,i did my NYSC in kaduna.the southern kaduna's are 99.9percent christians.so where abt 2000 christians has been murdered in cold blood by d so called blood thirsty pharaoh children what do u want d christian heads 2 say?to clapp 4 them?to tell d christian 2 fold their hands?when d pharaoh in abuja ve kept quite because his brothers are actually celebrating d killings of d christians.my felony christians wake up! & defend urself.borrow a leaf from d ISTRAELITES
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by smithyemy: 8:26am On Jan 13, 2017
great step 4rm my bishop.if no other great man of GOD than bishop oyedepo and pastor adeboye can tell this present government the truth;then we christian shuld learn how to encourage them rather critize them.even the israelites that are more holy and closer to GOD than nigerian christians can fight their enemies & life~ hunters so what stop we christians to kill our enemies?even our GOD kill thousands of peopple he created with his own hand while they were hunting after the israelites.so,if oyedepo should ask the christians to fight 4 themselves,what is new in that?how long will d opposite religion continue 2 kill & murder d christians in this country?about 7000 christians ve been murdered in cold blood within d last 18months.go 2 kaduna,& see d thousands of children that were killed.i wept 4 d innocent children.a place in kaduna where 100percent of people that reside their are christians.i did my NYSC IN KADUNA.i lived there.southern is a christian dominated region.d pharaoh in abuja ve been quiet abt these

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by MEILYN(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2017
I am not surprised. Oyedepo can do this..
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by repogirl(f): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2017
Didn't this news make front page already? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by jegz25(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2017
GMBuhari:
Rawbish

Is this about the church taxes or FRC?
churches no dey see free money now...what do u expect?

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by foody(f): 8:41am On Jan 13, 2017
Oh God deliver us cos Buhari is busy killing our economy and his people are busy killing us in the North and all the Islamic...... are busy saying evil about the prophets of God... Even on nairaland.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by Viking007(m): 8:42am On Jan 13, 2017
Speechless. What a powerful prayer. I couldn't help but say AMEN all through.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by jumpandpas(m): 8:46am On Jan 13, 2017
qustatee:
I read all these comments and I wonder whats all these? As Christians we are never taught to carry arms or kill people, neither are we taught to fight wars especially holy wars. Infact the Bible says love ur enemies. We can't fight battles for God. His thoughts are not ours. Let them kill and live in the world alone. When they are done killing Christians, I am sure they will start killing themselves in d name of Sunnis and Shiates. I am not giving any religion preference, all I am saying is when a religion teaches u to go to war with ppl that don't think like you or act like u, u should av a rethink... When a religion has issues with other religion, u should watch it. Let there be peace. Shalom

If an armed robber come to your house, kill your first son and you have the chance to hit him with an object, what will you do?

Allow him kill all your household or kill him in defence?.

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by repogirl(f): 8:47am On Jan 13, 2017
qustatee:
This is killing in self defence. We have a right to defend ourselves, don't we?

If the nation of Israel had gone by your logic of waiting for God to fight their battles, they would have been completely annihilated. They were mute once before when Hitler had his way with the Jews but not anymore. God will not come down and fight for you, he will use you and people like you to fight. God has blessed Israel so that they can defeat their enemies using advanced weaponry and technology. So please forget this your docileness. God did not send his only begotten son to die so that Christians and Christianity would become extinct. If we have to fight to save our lives, so be it!

And since this is a physical attack, not a spiritual one, we will fight it both physically and spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by timecapsule: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Speak up, as a servant of God.
Moses and other PROPHET was their for the children of Israelite.
But at the time of ISAIAH ,He was warning for the danger ahead and they do not listen and they were taken into captivity to Babylon.
Isaiah 49:19 said, that the spirit of GOD will lift up a STANDARD against them when they come as a rushing stream.
It will never be our potion In this Country ......IN JESUS NAME..... AMEN.
CAN I HEAR YOU SHOUT A THUNDEROUS ......AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by Dmacaw: 8:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Good to see our Pastors waking up of from slumber it's better late than never....Oritsejafor was a lone voice advocating for Christians for years with majority of our MOG taking a passive position to the plight of ChristIan's in the North...kudos the church would march on and the gates of hell shall not prevail.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by dragonking3: 8:59am On Jan 13, 2017
omofunaab:
we have gotten to a point where we have to speak against these murderous Fulani herdsmen .

To be sincere, i will be ashamed of my tribe if they are the ones going about causing havoc in different parts of the country. No Fulani elder statesman has tried to rebuke his tribesmen instead they are busy fighting those speaking against this menace.

May Almighty Allah punish any Fulani herdsman that is planning to cause havoc anywhere in this country.

Only them in enugu, plateau, benue, nassarawa, kaduna.

.are they the only tribe in this country
Exactly,they go about killing people and till today, none of them have been caught.. No northern elder has condemned their actions meaning that oyedepo is right with this.. Honestly, the south doesn't have anything to do with the north

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by dragonking3: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2017
qustatee:
Shut up..Will God come down from heaven to fight for you? There is no peace for the wicked, and the kingdom of God suffereth violence, and the violent taketh it by force.. The only language these evil blood sucking demons understand is violence.. I support oyedepo here.. .other Christian leaders should also join and talk before one day we sleep and these demons attack us

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by petars: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2017
Even if true Oyedepo said is right, sit down and watch until they kill all christians before ur eyes open. Why fulani will go as far as Enugu state, Delta to kill peopl and u are here saying Oyedepo is going too far. Am from Noth and I know wat we face as christians.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by Seun(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2017
This is similar to this existing thread; the only difference is the title: www.nairaland.com/3569872/oyedepo-commands-followers-kill-suspected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by dragonking3: 9:08am On Jan 13, 2017
petars:
Even if true Oyedepo said is right, sit down and watch until they kill all christians before ur eyes open. Why fulani will go as far as Enugu state, Delta to kill peopl and u are here saying Oyedepo is going too far. Am from Noth and I know wat we face as christians.
Exactly, if El rufai could pay Fulani herdsmen for killing instead of him to get them arrested, it means that there is serious attack on Christians.. Buhari has been quiet since, all northern Muslim elders have been quiet instead of them to condemn the act by their brothers.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by Dmacaw: 9:09am On Jan 13, 2017
qustatee:
I read all these comments and I wonder whats all these? As Christians we are never taught to carry arms or kill people, neither are we taught to fight wars especially holy wars. Infact the Bible says love ur enemies. We can't fight battles for God. His thoughts are not ours. Let them kill and live in the world alone. When they are done killing Christians, I am sure they will start killing themselves in d name of Sunnis and Shiates. I am not giving any religion preference, all I am saying is when a religion teaches u to go to war with ppl that don't think like you or act like u, u should av a rethink... When a religion has issues
with other religion, u should watch it. Let there be peace. Shalom

This is Stupidity at it's peak.
I theselonians 6 vs 12 the bible says seeing that it's a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulations to those that trouble you.

The bible says watch and Pray not pray and watch in other words u have to pray in line with the things that are happening around.

If we fold our arms and allow this blood thirst Jihadist to slit our throats how do we propagate the gospel that would ensure the second coming of christ.

For your information the nation of isreal God's own nation is standing today only by self defense.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by giles14(m): 9:31am On Jan 13, 2017
has bishop oyedapo joined ipob yoot?
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by petars: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2017
Dmacaw:

This is Stupidity at it's peak.
I theselonians 6 vs 12 the bible says seeing that it's a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulations to those that trouble you.

The bible says watch and Pray not pray and watch in other words u have to pray in line with the things that are happening around.

If we fold our arms and allow this blood thirst Jihadist to slit our throats how do we propagate the gospel that would ensure the second coming of christ.

For your information the nation of isreal God's own nation is standing today only by self defense.
Forget the guy u quoted because they not killed people I village.

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by 989900: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2017
Useless 419 pastor.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by DobraDobra: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2017
Before u get carried away did u check d date 2015. So before some bloggers wake up a dead story and u jump to comment check what u are vexing ur anger on first
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by jom28gy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
the questn is God really intrested to divide the nation?
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 by Opakan2: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
freeze001:

Most people particularly the 'one Nigeria' apologists including Mr President aver that God created/or joined all component units today as one country; they rely on that as basis upon which nothing can cause a break or separation anymore; someone now prays to the same God that if it His will to break His creation then let it be done and u call it treason? I wonder how some of you conceive some thoughts and beliefs honestly. Do u even understand what treason is?

depends on how you see it. Any speech that threatens the unity of a sovereign nation or her government can be regarded as treason.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Time To Pray And Allah Will Answer The Prayer / Stop Starring at lustful images and videos (wicked Spirit Of lust) / Mery Christmas!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.