Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo (1335 Views)

Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now - Oyedepo Prays / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by opelyem(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
The founder and presiding Bishop of the megachurch, Faith Tabernacle, Bishop David Oyedepo has invoked God’s curses on those fueling Southern Kaduna killings, saying God should break up Nigeria now if it is His will. The Bishop who, during a ministration and while raining down curses on those promoting the wanton killings, equally said that God sent him to this continent as His apostle of liberation to stop it from decadence.
“God sent me as His apostle of liberation to this continent to stop it from decadence.” “I heard from God and He has proved it beyond measure. Therefore, every occultic root, every political root of this uprising is cursed today!” The congregation shouted “Amen!”
“All the northern forces that are sponsoring this uprising and killings, i decree the curse of God upon them.” Congregation shouted “Amen!” Speaks in tongues. Continuing, he said, ” Lord, if it is your will to break up Nigeria, break it now!” Speaks in tongues again. To his members, he said, “Come on, pray in the spirit everybody. Pray in the spirit, open fire, call down the Holy Ghost fire to descend on the camp of the enermy. Enough is Enough!” Speaks in tongues again. “If Nigeria wakes up, wait for the church to rise. There will be no more nation, what nonsense.” “What demonic devils. What Islamic demons. If Nigeria waits for the church to rise, Nigeria will disappear as a nation.” Speaks in tongue. “You mean God cannot protect people? What a mess!” “Every agent of destruction in Government today, call fire down on their head, call fire down on their head.” “Everyone sponsoring evil against the nation, let your fire fall on him!” “A Boko Haram agent was captured and they said he escaped. Everyone connected to his escape, fire consume them, consume them, consume them!” To his congregation, he said, “Go ahead and pray.” Prays in tongue. “Fire of the Lord consume them!” “I was even told from report that they were targeting this church. I said what?” “Even if i was asleep, if you see anybody here kill him! Kill him and spill his blood on the ground. I am saying that to you, what nonsense, what devil. You think our God is an idol?” The faithful shouted “No!” “If I put fire on your tail to overrun the city, you will do it in one minute. What is that? What devil?” “I stand today with every authority on me, and I declare the Boko Haram camp cursed!” “I declare their collaborators cursed! I decree their sponsors cursed!” “I declare their collaborators cursed. I decree their sponsors cursed!” “Must the north continue to rule?” “What devils!” “God has anointed me to lead a revolution against the Islamic jihadist and as the Lord liveth and as the anointing of Jeru-Baal that’s on me, we declare them extinct in the name of Jesus!” “Amen!” “You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him!” “There is no reporting to anybody. Kill him! Pull off his neck! And we spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense.” “They said why should Christians say they could defend themselves, hold it! What stupid statement, why should Christians say they could defend themselves? So, they should watch for you to put a knife to their necks?” “You think we are dummies? What! What?” “All those zeros census they are fake. Where are the human beings?” “Where are they? We go around the place. Where are they?” “We’ve never had a successful census in this country. Where are they?” “Don’t mistake only those in politics as in power. The anointed in the Lord are the ones in power. By divine ordination, don’t mistake that.” “There was a king in the land but Elijah was determining the events of the nation.” “If i say it will not rain here for three years, it will not drop. What nonsense!” “Who born their mother, who born their father? They are too small.” “Come! Get excited and walk in confidence. Any devil that misbehaves around you will be slain by the fire!” A thunderous “Amen” echoed from the congregation.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/lord-will-break-nigeria-break-now-oyedepo/
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by veacea: 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2017
I day come abeg
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Afam4eva(m): 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Oyedepo has never really liked the other religion and the core north. I notice it a lot from his preaching.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by theSpark(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2017
Hmmm. This one is strong.

He didn't let political correctness stand in his way.

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
Oyedepo is an ipob yoot. grin
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Ikem11(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
They will see wonders in high places

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by omogidi234(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
The writer didn't put the date of that service. It is essential to trace that report.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by SalomonKane: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2017
Considering the way he's been cursing and lampooning those who continue to loot this country dry and nothing has happened to them, I'll have to borrow Adekunle Gold's lines, "empty barrels lo ma kpariwo".

I'm sure the imperialist has forgotten "action speak louder than words".

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by TheFreeOne: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2017
A Boko Haram agent was captured and they said he escaped. Everyone connected to his escape, fire consume them, consume them, consume them!”

Must the north continue to rule?” “What devils!” “God has anointed me to lead a revolution against the Islamic jihadist and as the Lord liveth and as the anointing of Jeru-Baal that’s on me, we declare them extinct in the name of Jesus

“You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him!” “There is no reporting to anybody. Kill him! Pull off his neck! And we spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense.”

They said why should Christians say they could defend themselves, hold it! What stupid statement, why should Christians say they could defend themselves? So, they should watch for you to put a knife to their necks?” “You think we are dummies? What! What?”

“All those zeros census they are fake. Where are the human beings?” “Where are they? We go around the place. Where are they?” “We’ve never had a successful census in this country. Where are they
?”

When government failed to protect the people they'll resort to self-help which if not handled properly will eventually lead to chaos.

This government is a big disappointment in handling security / Fulani militia terrorist attacks on Nigerians and most especially Christians communities in the north.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by SalomonKane: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2017
Afam4eva:
Oyedepo has never really liked the other religion and the core north. I notice it a lot from his preaching.
Do Oyedepo really likes anything, aside the things that makes him richer every Sunday?
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by opelyem(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2017
omogidi234:
The writer didn't put the date of that service. It is essential to trace that report.

check d source now. it was published today.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Everblazinggg(f): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lord bishop is vexed in the spirit....and I don't blame him

Enough is enough....what Islamic demons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Chiefobdk1: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2017
grin. Waiting for the afonjas to tag him ipob yoot
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Ten12(m): 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Obazee you did a nice job....you woke the sleeping giants in Christian faith in Nigeria....i see the battle line drawn nd I see Christians rejoice in victory

1 Like

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Chiefobdk1: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
SalomonKane:
Do Oyedepo really likes anything, aside the things that makes him richer every Sunday?

Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Omudia11: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2017
Oo
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Omudia11: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lmao!
Everblazinggg:
Lord bishop is vexed in the spirit....and I don't blame him

Enough is enough....what Islamic demons
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Omudia11: 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Exactly!!!
theSpark:
Hmmm. This one is strong.

He didn't let political correctness stand in his way.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
I say Amen
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by tijjanioyan: 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
SalomonKane:
Considering the way he's been cursing and lampooning those who continue to loot this country dry and nothing has happened to them, I'll have to borrow Adekunle Gold's lines, "empty barrels lo ma kpariwo".

I'm sure the imperialist has forgotten "action speak louder than words".
pls no kil me wit laf
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
opelyem:
The founder and presiding Bishop of the megachurch,
Faith Tabernacle, Bishop David Oyedepo has invoked
God’s curses on those fueling Southern Kaduna killings,
saying God should break up Nigeria now if it is His will.
The Bishop who, during a ministration and while raining
down curses on those promoting the wanton killings,
equally said that God sent him to this continent as His
apostle of liberation to stop it from decadence.

“God sent me as His apostle of liberation to this continent
to stop it from decadence.”
“I heard from God and He has proved it beyond measure.
Therefore, every occultic root, every political root of this
uprising is cursed today!”
The congregation shouted “Amen!”

“All the northern forces that are sponsoring this uprising
and killings, i decree the curse of God upon them.”
Congregation shouted “Amen!”
Speaks in tongues.
Continuing, he said, ” Lord, if it is your will to break up
Nigeria, break it now!”
Speaks in tongues again.
To his members, he said, “Come on, pray in the spirit
everybody. Pray in the spirit, open fire, call down the Holy
Ghost fire to descend on the camp of the enermy. Enough
is Enough!”
Speaks in tongues again.
“If Nigeria wakes up, wait for the church to rise. There will
be no more nation, what nonsense.”
“What demonic devils. What Islamic demons. If Nigeria
waits for the church to rise, Nigeria will disappear as a
nation.”
Speaks in tongue.
“You mean God cannot protect people? What a mess!”
“Every agent of destruction in Government today, call fire
down on their head, call fire down on their head.”
“Everyone sponsoring evil against the nation, let your fire
fall on him!”
“A Boko Haram agent was captured and they said he
escaped. Everyone connected to his escape, fire consume
them, consume them, consume them!”
To his congregation, he said, “Go ahead and pray.”
Prays in tongue.
“Fire of the Lord consume them!”
“I was even told from report that they were targeting this
church. I said what?”
“Even if i was asleep, if you see anybody here kill him! Kill
him and spill his blood on the ground. I am saying that to
you, what nonsense, what devil. You think our God is an
idol?”
The faithful shouted “No!”
“If I put fire on your tail to overrun the city, you will do it
in one minute. What is that? What devil?”
“I stand today with every authority on me, and I declare
the Boko Haram camp cursed!”
“I declare their collaborators cursed! I decree their
sponsors cursed!”
“I declare their collaborators cursed. I decree their
sponsors cursed!”
“Must the north continue to rule?”
“What devils!”
“God has anointed me to lead a revolution against the
Islamic jihadist and as the Lord liveth and as the anointing
of Jeru-Baal that’s on me, we declare them extinct in the
name of Jesus!” “Amen!”
“You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him!”
“There is no reporting to anybody. Kill him! Pull off his
neck! And we spill his blood on the ground. What
nonsense.”
“They said why should Christians say they could defend
themselves, hold it! What stupid statement, why should
Christians say they could defend themselves? So, they
should watch for you to put a knife to their necks?”
“You think we are dummies? What! What?”
“All those zeros census they are fake. Where are the
human beings?”
“Where are they? We go around the place. Where are
they?”
“We’ve never had a successful census in this country.
Where are they?”
“Don’t mistake only those in politics as in power. The
anointed in the Lord are the ones in power. By divine
ordination, don’t mistake that.”
“There was a king in the land but Elijah was determining
the events of the nation.”
“If i say it will not rain here for three years, it will not
drop. What nonsense!”
“Who born their mother, who born their father? They are
too small.”
“Come! Get excited and walk in confidence. Any devil that
misbehaves around you will be slain by the fire!”
A thunderous “Amen” echoed from the congregation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/lord-will-break-nigeria-break-now-oyedepo/

Until there's a video or audio evidence to this, it's assumed fake .Anybody can cook up stories even fake newspaper websites to generate traffic just like when some bloggers misquoted a prophet that T.B Joshua will die.Moreover what's this doing in politics section instead of religion if there's no ulterior motive
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Dauraking: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bishop Oyedepo has just seen the light. Biafra must be a reality, willy nilly, Gen. Buhari.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by Topgainer: 11:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
Bishop Oyedepo's trademark of cursings and threatening. It seems Bokoharam and Fulani militia are immune to his boastful curses maybe because they don't hear English and speaking in tongues.
Curses for evil doers and Blessings for the righteous have long been established by God. It does not need reiteration from the Bishop to function, the time and way it will happen is independent of the vibrations of any Bishop lord of Canaan land.
His followers will disagree with this but it is the raw practical truth about the Bishop and his cursings.

BTW Peter, Paul and Stephen were murdered I didn't see anywhere they made statements like those ascribed to the Nigerian Bishop because "Bless and Curse not" is in their Bible but is obviously missing in the Bishop's Bible and version of Christianity.
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by mack111(m): 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
Both religious are fake before... This incitement should have come long before things got out of hand... Islamist extremist has long been waiting for this. War is their food. Moreover the god of the Bible has given approval for so many wars. So why not now?
Re: Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Oyedepo by omogidi234(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
opelyem:

check d souprce now. it was published today.

Okay thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Evolution / At Some Point I Wonder If God Truly Exist ���� / Church Members Demand Their Tithes From Pastor After He Buys Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.