Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 (64555 Views)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Situation001(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Oyedepo is an idiot..

Ode osi
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by samsono30: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ you worship?

Abeg forget that rubbish, I wish your family are base in Northern part of this useless country or would have been part of those slaughtered u won't talk like this. u will even say worst things than the Bishop, are u not human. all i pray is that may God allow destiny to redirect you to northern part of Nigeria in Jesus name (Amen). these are recent pics of what happened in southern Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by HopeAlive14(m): 7:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Let us be heavenly conscious and earthly wise.

Esther 8 (KJV)

Verse 10 And he wrote in the king Ahasuerus' name, and sealed it with the king's ring, and sent letters by posts on horseback, and riders on mules, camels, and young dromedaries:

11 Wherein the king granted the Jews which were in every city to gather themselves together, and to stand for their life, to destroy, to slay and to cause to perish, all the power of the people and province that would assault them, both little ones and women, and to take the spoil of them for a prey,

12 Upon one day in all the provinces of king Ahasuerus, namely, upon the thirteenth day of the twelfth month, which is the month Adar.

13 The copy of the writing for a commandment to be given in every province was published unto all people, and that the Jews should be ready against that day to avenge themselves on their enemies.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Sheggy13(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2017
toocoded:
Anointing of Jeru-Baal I dont understand
Jeru-Baal is another name for Gideon in the Bible. You know the exploits of Gideon and how anointed of God he was. He (Oyedepo) is likening that anointing to the one he possesses.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by peachesandroses(f): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2017
donaldfafree:
shut up
I like you for this!!
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Arsasee(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ you worship?

..... Crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by ArabMopol(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2017
some useless AFONJAS will tag him IPod paid agents, lemme tell them the game is over , Nigeria is more divided now than in 60s , if I were them I will start mapping out plans on how to survive since they are going to be the worst hit, DULLARD buhari has succeeded in dividing Nigeria I spit on his 2ft unmarked shallow grave

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by cuminside: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:

We are instructed to be wise as serpents ok. If you try to hurt a serpent, it could attack you with volcanic fury. Christians should stop being morons and confront these bastard. To hell with love your enemy, the best love to give them is to send them to their illusionary paradise

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Royalseed20(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2017
awelekiti:
watch the video of what happened in southern kaduna. Maybe you won't eat throughput today if you're somebody of weak disposition. So, if some people invade your compound all of a sudden with the plan to attack you and your family, will you fold your arms and watch them attack you? Have you ever wondered why the government was acting too late, after the whole world had expressed worries about the killings? Why is there not killings in the northern kaduna where there are predominantly muslims? Is Islam not supposed to be the religion of peace it preaches? I used to like the religion but I'm beginning to have a change of opinion. Apologies to my muslim friends.
Bro, I understand you. the video was so unfortunate and touching.
But the moment you are mixing God with your intellectual experience. is very bad.
Since God did not gurantee us to kill anyone.. not even our deepest enemy..
So why should we kill.
We should just pray that God should protect us and arrest them
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by dckng16(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2017
cuminside:

Thank you great man of God for speaking out against the evils of this devilish demonic blood sucking North. It's high time we called a spade a spade, and confront this evil head on. Enough of ass licking and keeping mute. If the Prophets and apostles of old didn't challenge evil, there would not be Christianity today. God bless you sir
Your remind me of Tunde Bakare, he is not saying anything at all concerning d killings by herds men. Is it because is friend is in power?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by NaMeAboki: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2017
I did not even have read all through his diatribe to come to the conclusion that this man is not a man of god as he claims; because a true man of god would always pacify warring parties and try to bring about peace between them through his utterances and actions.
Unfortunately, this cannot be said for this man who quite clearly is preaching and inciting hate and violence to his followers; in fact he should be arrested for this kind of hateful speech; imagine encouraging his followers to take the law into their hands and kill ppl.

He without doubt represents the part of the problem rather than the solution to religious intolerance in this country - this is terrible and shocking.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Emycord: 7:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Picks up phone dials ipob headquarters: hello is that uche mefor... Can you hear me yes ok i:m reporting live from biafra land news reaching us has it that another yoruba pastor has awaken from his slumbering sleep. All thanks to you at ipob special thanks to nnamdi kanu. Now they can see clearly now that the rain is gone. Yes even here on nairaland seun and his mods are getting the message all . At least rule 9 is softened and the republic threads that used to be a taboo grace our fp these days and the republicans can to some degree say thier mind. The republic is gathering momentum. Once again Thanks to ipob and to nnamdi kanu. Over and out

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by joeace2020(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2017
The fraudster who wants his people to kill so they can inherit the earth while his book preaches paradise for the meek. A fraudster whose Bible specifically said 'though shall not kill' and now his gullible servants who are hate filled and demonic at heart come out to defend and support this call to anarchy and destruction. Evil man and an evil church
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by babydioku(f): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2017
nShiEwU will be here forming patroit . i sorry for papa wey born you. ogba aka nwa
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Sheggy13(m): 7:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Semper247:

OP

What nonsense is this?

All these were said ever before election took place....
Why bring it up now?

And who is the lazy MOD that moved this to front page as though the messages were delivered yesterday ?

What kind of forum is this?
So anyone can post stale news and it will still get to front page?
To what end?

Traffic?

Seun why?! Why?!!
Mr, stop saying what you don't know. Check your facts right before you accuse the Mod of putting up a stale news. This is a very recent pronouncement from Oyedepo published by the Vanguard just yesterday. The Southern Kaduna killings saga which Oyedepo alludes to, and has become worse lately should point that fact to you that's it's a recent publication. Once again, don't be in a hurry to comment to sway emotions. Read up and verify stuffs first.
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by dckng16(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Royalseed20:
Bro, I understand you. the video was so unfortunate and touching.
But the moment you are mixing God with your intellectual experience. is very bad.
Since God did not gurantee us to kill anyone.. not even our deepest enemy..
So why should we kill.
We should just pray that God should protect us and arrest them
Is Self Defence a Sin? If Christains decide to protect themselves from d brutal killings of these murderers, is it a Sin? God didn't give us hands and brains for nothing! He gave it to us so that we can use it and solve problems confronting us.

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Osu175(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Sabdeejat:
is this the teaching of Christianity?This is purely hatress that will lead this stupid old man to his early grave,which God will ever tell you to spill some one blood?You must be jocking old man,didn't you know that democracy is a game of majority.I wonder how some fools are impressed with this old stupid man rants,he collected money from you and built schools that the members of the so called blood spilling church cannot access and fools are saying amen.bunch if fools...shegu arna
fool, you worst and its your type his talking about. You come here and call christians unbelievers.baban ki ma arna

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Reference(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2017
When I say restructuring is the only way to save Nigeria, Nigerians say corruption is their problem. Now that corruption has been solved, is Nigeria a better place to live in. The fuse has been lit..... and Nigerians add a grenade each day they walk by the stockpile. Unfortunately the role of leadership in pouring water to cool the embers is lost in this this regime.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by ufuosman(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2017
enough is enough.. Big AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Orikinla1: 8:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Whoever says God said we should not kill terrorists, does not know Almighty God JEHOVAH.

We must destroy the evil and wicked who refuse to repent.

1 Samuel 15:23 ►
Rebellion is as sinful as witchcraft, and stubbornness as bad as worshiping idols. So because you have rejected the command of the LORD, he has rejected you as king."

Exodus 22:18 ►
King James Bible
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live

Bishop Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - Religion - Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/3569872/oyedepo-commands-followers-kill-suspected

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Orikinla1: 8:03am On Jan 13, 2017
ufuosman:
enough is enough.. Big AMEN
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by glossy6(f): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:

Seun, hold it there!

And Mohammed asked them to kill the infidels abi? and they are religiously obeying that abi?

5 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Orikinla1: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2017
dckng16:
Is Self Defence a Sin? If Christains decide to protect themselves from d brutal killings of these murderers, is it a Sin? God didn't give us hands and brains for nothing! He gave it to us so that we can use it and solve problems confronting us.
Don't mind the fools attacking Bishop Oyedepo.

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by toocoded: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Sheggy13:

Jeru-Baal is another name for Gideon in the Bible. You know the exploits of Gideon and how anointed of God he was. He (Oyedepo) is likening that anointing to the one he possesses.
Ok nah, we are watching
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by glossy6(f): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2017
bestspoke:
Actually the texts were coined from a very Old video precisely 2015.

Watch what he really said
http:///watch-bishop-oyedepo-video-lord-if-its-your-will-to-break-up-nigeria-break-it-now-21-prophetic-warfare-declaration-against-boko-haram/

I suspect S-e-u-n underground job
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by MarilynNash(f): 8:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
why is it that people have a problem when Christians want to fight back? Have we not remained complacent enough?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by LastProphet: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2017
nijanigga:
has oyedepo ever been to southern kaduna? resides at the comfort of his luxurious mansion and compared himself to Elijah, I don't think Elijah ever had a pot belly

oyedepo started from kaduna bros

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by glossy6(f): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2017
NaMeAboki:
I did not even have read all through his diatribe to come to the conclusion that this man is not a man of god as he claims; because a true man of god would always pacify warring parties and try to bring about peace between them through his utterances and actions.
Unfortunately, this cannot be said for this man who quite clearly is preaching and inciting hate and violence to his followers; in fact he should be arrested for this kind of hateful speech; imagine encouraging his followers to take the law into their hands and kill ppl.

He without doubt represents the part of the problem rather than the solution to religious intolerance in this country - this is terrible and shocking.

He will be arrested after all the imams giving inciting speeches in all the mosque are arrested.

Who gave the intolerant Moslems the go ahead to kill and maim non Muslims?

Just park that hypocritically motivated speech in sambissa where it belongs . mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:

seun, sharaap ya mouth.
the same old testament bible approve of what Oyedepo said.
must we fold our hands like goats and allow these demonic religious people to slaughter us?
enough is enough!!
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by glossy6(f): 8:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Arsasee:

SEUN, YOU ARE A BASTARD!!! AND THE MOST FOOLISH BLINDED IDIOT I HAVE SEEN. YOU LACK PROPER PARENTAL UPBRINGING!

Easy bros, don't go that way. One love
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by cashreport: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
embarassed
just look at all those that quote and argue with u on the thread have all been banned.. Too bad ...one air your view and others can't ..so only u can type while others are to look ..?? Unbanned all those there were banned by you or your overzealous admins n mod

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by slap1(m): 8:14am On Jan 13, 2017
My bishop is aggrieved.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.