Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 (64546 Views)

Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people spill the blood of anyone who "looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ whom you worship?

Aren't you disappointed in the kind of people who visit your site?

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by CXLVII: 12:51am On Jan 13, 2017
By there ways.....you shall know them. How can a man of God utter volatile statements like this? Oyedepo is into hard-drugs

Can't belie Oyedepo can still descend lower to utter statements like this.

Am of a strong belief that we all re going to heaven if Oyedepo makes it to heaven cos his utterances re similar to a cursed being

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by toocoded: 12:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Anointing of Jeru-Baal I dont understand

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Spito(m): 12:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Meaning ?

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Absoj(m): 12:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by henrydadon(m): 12:51am On Jan 13, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
No froblem, by the time they cut off your head, I will see how you will love them...only the living can show love o angry

2 years ban dey await you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 13, 2017
End time prophet
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by slurryeye2: 12:52am On Jan 13, 2017
donaldfafree:
shut up

Very long ban awaits you my friend

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Odkosh: 12:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people spill the blood of anyone who "looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ whom you worship?
oga seun, so we should love our enemies until they finish us abi. You said whe should pray for those who prosecute us. So u ar telling me the dead also talk. So if I hold a knife to kill you and u have with you something to defend yourself, you will allow me kill you cos u love me as your enemy. Bros, no be so jesus tell us o. Not to the point of taken our lives. We must defend ourselves.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by malachytochukwu(m): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2017
He is angry right in his spirit......where the country is heading to is a mystery to all decerning minds.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nuelstar(m): 12:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ whom you worship?
The bible also said suffer d wicked not to live

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Tiffbuxas: 12:53am On Jan 13, 2017
Is this real.... I av laffing tire... This man is wasting his talent he should be Ali baba 2017

8 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by EFGH: 12:54am On Jan 13, 2017
Amen Papa me

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by freudianslip(m): 12:54am On Jan 13, 2017
"Kill anyone that looks like them"... Issokay & issorai.

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by dacovajnr: 12:55am On Jan 13, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
if Nigeria break up I don't think Afonja will surv
You better be worried about yourself as your land can't won't be able to contain you guys grin

16 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by lazsnaira(m): 12:55am On Jan 13, 2017
cupsofxo:
Lord, if it’s your will to break up Nigeria, break it now – Oyedepo

The founder and presiding Bishop of the megachurch, Faith Tabernacle, Bishop David Oyedepo has invoked God’s curses on those fueling Southern Kaduna killings, saying God should break up Nigeria now if it is His will.

The Bishop who, during a ministration and while raining down curses on those promoting the wanton killings, equally said that God sent him to this continent as His apostle of liberation to stop it from decadence.

Video: https://web.facebook.com/don.kiinee/videos/927208914047645/

God sent me as His apostle of liberation to this continent to stop it from decadence.”

I heard from God and He has proved it beyond measure. Therefore, every occultic root, every political root of this uprising is cursed today!

The congregation shouted “Amen!”

All the northern forces that are sponsoring this uprising and killings, i decree the curse of God upon them.”

Continuing, he said, ”Lord, if it is your will to break up Nigeria, break it now!

To his members, he said, “Come on, pray in the spirit everybody. Pray in the spirit, open fire, call down the Holy Ghost fire to descend on the camp of the enemy. Enough is Enough!

Speaks in tongues again.

If Nigeria wakes up, wait for the church to rise. There will be no more nation, what nonsense.

What demonic devils. What Islamic demons. If Nigeria waits for the church to rise, Nigeria will disappear as a nation.

Speaks in tongue.

You mean God cannot protect people? What a mess!

Every agent of destruction in Government today, call fire down on their head, call fire down on their head.

Everyone sponsoring evil against the nation, let your fire fall on him!

A Boko Haram agent was captured and they said he escaped. Everyone connected to his escape, fire consume them, consume them, consume them!

To his congregation, he said, “Go ahead and pray.”

Prays in tongue.

Fire of the Lord consume them!

I was even told from report that they were targeting this church. I said what?

Even if I was asleep, if you see anybody here kill him! Kill him and spill his blood on the ground. I am saying that to you, what nonsense, what devil. You think our God is an idol?

The faithful shouted “No!”

If I put fire on your tail to overrun the city, you will do it in one minute. What is that? What devil?

I stand today with every authority on me, and I declare the Boko Haram camp cursed!

I declare their collaborators cursed! I decree their sponsors cursed!

Must the north continue to rule?

What devils!

God has anointed me to lead a revolution against the Islamic jihadist and as the Lord liveth and as the anointing of Jeru-Baal that’s on me, we declare them extinct in the name of Jesus!” “Amen!”

You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him!

There is no reporting to anybody. Kill him! Pull off his neck! And we spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense.

They said why should Christians say they could defend themselves, hold it! What stupid statement, why should Christians say they could defend themselves? So, they should watch for you to put a knife to their necks?

You think we are dummies? What! What?

All those zeros census they are fake. Where are the human beings?

Where are they? We go around the place. Where are they?

We’ve never had a successful census in this country. Where are they?

Don’t mistake only those in politics as in power. The anointed in the Lord are the ones in power. By divine ordination, don’t mistake that.”

There was a king in the land but Elijah was determining the events of the nation.”

If i say it will not rain here for three years, it will not drop. What nonsense!

Who born their mother, who born their father? They are too small.”

Come! Get excited and walk in confidence. Any devil that misbehaves around you will be slain by the fire!

A thunderous “Amen” echoed from the congregation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/lord-will-break-nigeria-break-now-oyedepo/
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by martianrhymes(m): 12:55am On Jan 13, 2017
This is a wrong message

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Semper247(m): 12:56am On Jan 13, 2017
cupsofxo:
Lord, if it’s your will to break up Nigeria, break it now – Oyedepo

The founder and presiding Bishop of the megachurch, Faith Tabernacle, Bishop David Oyedepo has invoked God’s curses on those fueling Southern Kaduna killings, saying God should break up Nigeria now if it is His will.

The Bishop who, during a ministration and while raining down curses on those promoting the wanton killings, equally said that God sent him to this continent as His apostle of liberation to stop it from decadence.

Video: https://web.facebook.com/don.kiinee/videos/927208914047645/

God sent me as His apostle of liberation to this continent to stop it from decadence.”

I heard from God and He has proved it beyond measure. Therefore, every occultic root, every political root of this uprising is cursed today!

The congregation shouted “Amen!”

All the northern forces that are sponsoring this uprising and killings, i decree the curse of God upon them.”

Continuing, he said, ”Lord, if it is your will to break up Nigeria, break it now!

To his members, he said, “Come on, pray in the spirit everybody. Pray in the spirit, open fire, call down the Holy Ghost fire to descend on the camp of the enemy. Enough is Enough!

Speaks in tongues again.

If Nigeria wakes up, wait for the church to rise. There will be no more nation, what nonsense.

What demonic devils. What Islamic demons. If Nigeria waits for the church to rise, Nigeria will disappear as a nation.

Speaks in tongue.

You mean God cannot protect people? What a mess!

Every agent of destruction in Government today, call fire down on their head, call fire down on their head.

Everyone sponsoring evil against the nation, let your fire fall on him!

A Boko Haram agent was captured and they said he escaped. Everyone connected to his escape, fire consume them, consume them, consume them!

To his congregation, he said, “Go ahead and pray.”

Prays in tongue.

Fire of the Lord consume them!

I was even told from report that they were targeting this church. I said what?

Even if I was asleep, if you see anybody here kill him! Kill him and spill his blood on the ground. I am saying that to you, what nonsense, what devil. You think our God is an idol?

The faithful shouted “No!”

If I put fire on your tail to overrun the city, you will do it in one minute. What is that? What devil?

I stand today with every authority on me, and I declare the Boko Haram camp cursed!

I declare their collaborators cursed! I decree their sponsors cursed!

Must the north continue to rule?

What devils!

God has anointed me to lead a revolution against the Islamic jihadist and as the Lord liveth and as the anointing of Jeru-Baal that’s on me, we declare them extinct in the name of Jesus!” “Amen!”

You catch anyone that looks like them, kill him!

There is no reporting to anybody. Kill him! Pull off his neck! And we spill his blood on the ground. What nonsense.

They said why should Christians say they could defend themselves, hold it! What stupid statement, why should Christians say they could defend themselves? So, they should watch for you to put a knife to their necks?

You think we are dummies? What! What?

All those zeros census they are fake. Where are the human beings?

Where are they? We go around the place. Where are they?

We’ve never had a successful census in this country. Where are they?

Don’t mistake only those in politics as in power. The anointed in the Lord are the ones in power. By divine ordination, don’t mistake that.”

There was a king in the land but Elijah was determining the events of the nation.”

If i say it will not rain here for three years, it will not drop. What nonsense!

Who born their mother, who born their father? They are too small.”

Come! Get excited and walk in confidence. Any devil that misbehaves around you will be slain by the fire!

A thunderous “Amen” echoed from the congregation.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/lord-will-break-nigeria-break-now-oyedepo/

OP

What nonsense is this?

All these were said ever before election took place....
Why bring it up now?

And who is the lazy MOD that moved this to front page as though the messages were delivered yesterday ?

What kind of forum is this?
So anyone can post stale news and it will still get to front page?
To what end?

Traffic?

Seun why?! Why?!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 13, 2017
This Oyedepo again sef
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by ayamAgenius: 12:57am On Jan 13, 2017
No be small thing... The man dey vex gan!

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself a Christian if you blatantly and proudly disobey the teachings of the very Christ whom you worship?
Being neutral enough;Mr Seun,no one advices us to love terrorist,read psalm 35 to get a clearer view.
Enough is enough,if its the best measures to take,let it be in place.

22 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 13, 2017
I DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS, THE ANGEL THAT SLEW ALL THE FIRST BORN IN EGYPT IN ONE NIGHT, GOES THROUGH NORTHERN NIGERIAN AND BEYOND!! AND SLAY EVERYPERSON THAT HAS A HAND IN THE KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE OF SOUTHERN KADUNA!!
I DECREE JUDGEMENT THROUGH THE LAND OF NIGERIA AND BEYOND ON ALL THAT HAVE A HAND DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN THE KILLINGS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE !
WHOEVER STUBBORNLY GOES AGAINST GOD'S PEOPLE, DADDY CLOSE THEIR GENERATION IN A DAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS

AMEN

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by malton: 12:58am On Jan 13, 2017
The man sounds bitter.

He must have had enough.

The extremists up north take things way too far.

They are too uncivilized to live among humans.

No sane human would want to share a country with those lots, tbh.

When H/F is mentioned in a headline, you're almost sure the accompanying word would be violence.

To call them barbaric, is putting it mildly.

Some of them (the ones I know personally) are the some of the best humans you'd come across. But those religious ones are the worst humans the world has to offer. Even Hitler ain't got nothing on them.

I have never seen a group of people this heartless my entire life.

When I woke up to the news about the banning of alcohol in Maiduguri and the demolition of churches in Jigawa, I felt so ashamed. I mean, that's objectively horrible coming from humans in the 21st century.

We're talking about the most backward policies that could be implemented in a democracy and secular state.

Those lots deserve to be in Saudi Arabia; nowhere near other sane humans.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by donaldfafree(m): 12:58am On Jan 13, 2017
What kind of comment should a leader make? The apostles defended Jesus with a knife at the last super before healing the ear of the soldier. Keep preaching peace while u and ur generations rot in hell. Rubbish!
Nma27:
Not good at all cos d devil will use people to spill innocent blood o. Imagine an alfa visiting the church to pray to a new found saviour only to be slaughtered like a chicken undecided... A leader shouldn't make such statements..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 13, 2017
slurryeye2:

little ming, have you forgotten the issue of prophet Eli and the prophets of baal?

anyways...

drabeey was HERE
Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by edi287: 1:01am On Jan 13, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
if Nigeria break up I don't think Afonja will surv
If nigeria breaks up, you'll be begging for visa to enter "Afonja" land. For your sake, pray it doesn't happen. We all know how shitty 95 percent of the east is.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by lazsnaira(m): 1:01am On Jan 13, 2017
Seun:
Every decent person shares the humble Bishop's feelings about Boko Haram, but asking people to spill the blood of "anyone that looks like them" (i.e. a northerner or muslim in the wrong place at the wrong time) is very wrong. Didn't Jesus say, "love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"? How can you call yourself audly disobey the ?
we cannot continue to turn the other cheek for those beasts from the north

13 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by Semper247(m): 1:03am On Jan 13, 2017
This is lazy journalism Seun, this is ooooo lazy....

A news as old as before general election after gej met with adeboye and oyedepo in pain state before general election....

You now bring it up to generate controversy...

What kind of fellow are u Seun.?

The MOD and op who contributed to this thing getting to front page deserves eternal ban...

This forum is losing credibility by the day with the kind of nonsense news that get to front pages

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by jossy4joseph(m): 1:04am On Jan 13, 2017
Of a truth Enough is a Enough. We can't continue to co-exist with these mad people

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by CXLVII: 1:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Semper247:

OP

What nonsense is this?

All these were said ever before election took place....
Why bring it up now?

And who is the lazy MOD that moved this to front page as though the messages were delivered yesterday ?

What kind of forum is this?
So anyone can post stale news and it will still get to front page?
To what end?

Traffic?

Seun why?! Why?!!

It's quite old but worth revisiting. Was he high on drug when he mad those statements?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by donaldfafree(m): 1:06am On Jan 13, 2017
Now we are talking. Jesus mafia the only way. Time to bring back the crusaders

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo Commands Followers To Kill Suspected Terrorists - 2015 by mediocre(m): 1:07am On Jan 13, 2017
donaldfafree:
shut up
Lol. Brave bruh, brave

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Catholic Priests Dance With Masquerade At An Event In Nnewi, Anambra / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% / Fifteen Basic Beliefs You Didn't Know About Jehovah's Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.