Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation (6622 Views)

Nigeria Running Out Of FOREX – John Campbell, Ex-US Ambassador / Need Help With Manufacturers of this PET bottle / CBN Resumes Sales Of Forex To Bdcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by kabrud: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2017
Abdul3391:

you're igonrant and stupid. what dirty love are you talking about?

He is stupid for saying his mind? Is that how u were brought up?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by FunkyMetahuman: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Caused by heartless greedy fellow Nigerians. The govt cannot send soldiers to the market to control prices!
we are talking about made in Nigeria products like cement, noodles,, soaps, juice etc.

Dangote cement for example has doubled since recession, if dollars is available, why the inflation?
Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by AlhajiSpray(m): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2017
Abdul3391:

you're igonrant and stupid. what dirty love are you talking about?

What are you abusing the chap for? Or are you just a naturally senseless bitter bastard?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by menwongo(m): 10:27am On Jan 13, 2017
gratiaeo:
Dullard has speak

Dullard has spoken!

Some times I wonder whether this clueless Dullard don't trust Nigerian custom. Why not make the dollar available and restrict importation of those goods you think can be manufactured here in this bleed-In country.
Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by tete7000(m): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2017
Castroii:

EVEN THE BIBLE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE WAITING FOR MMM TO REOPEN ON THE 14TH OF JANUARY 2017.........

Ezra 6:19
And the children of captivity kept the passover upon the FOURTEENTH day of the first month"

You eehn!, they mentioned MMM for that bible? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by Abdul3391(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2017
AlhajiSpray:

What are you abusing the chap for? Or are you just a naturally senseless bitter bastard?
mind what u say to me fool
Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by AlhajiSpray(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
Abdul3391:

mind what u say to me fool

Who is this baboon again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by APCmyheart(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
IVORY2009:
we hope so, action speaks louder than words, president pls do the needful as that sector is suffering, no forex to order/buy raw materials.

I hope they won't start selling the dollars to BDC when given the chance? I don't trust Nigerians including myself..

If given little opportunity, we will want to use it to enrich ourself.
Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by APCmyheart(m): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:
Fucking devalue the currency.

How can a country have many exchange rates

Creating loopholes for people to make crazy money.

Devalue the currency and create equal playing field for everybody.

You know nothing about economics, but you won't listen to those that know.

When I receive dollars, I'm forced to exchange it for 350 or thereabouts. But when I need dollars, it far over N400/1$

You mean he should devalue it so $1-1000 OMG what an economist.
Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by APCmyheart(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
bejeria101:
So the stupid policy was to achieve what exactly? What u have destroyed you want to salvage,airhead last cowbender.

Some of you need to use your brain, We do not have enough dollars to service our Forex then, Our main sources of Forex then is through crude and the price reduce to $30 from a whooping $140 loosing $110 to drop in crude oil prices..

When GEJ came to power dollar was around $1-150naira and upon increase in crude oil price it still rises to #199/$1.

Immediately crude oil price started dropping dollars rises to above #250/$1.

A good Government will never open her little Forex or else the country will crumble..
Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by bejeria101(m): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2017
APCmyheart:

Some of you need to use your brain, We do not have enough dollars to service our Forex then, Our main sources of Forex then is through crude and the price reduce to $30 from a whooping $140 loosing $110 to drop in crude oil prices..

When GEJ came to power dollar was around $1-150naira and upon increase in crude oil price it still rises to #199/$1.

Immediately crude oil price started dropping dollars rises to above #250/$1.

A good Government will never open her little Forex or else the country will crumble..

Its a new year slowpoke receive sense,u must not comment,d 1st person dat replied me didnt insult may the spirit of nl leave you. Oponu
Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by XXLDICK(m): 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
APCmyheart:

You mean he should devalue it so $1-1000 OMG what an economist.
When I say devalue, I mean he should allow it float at it's true value.

It's true value should be around the present black market rate or thereabouts
Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by APCmyheart(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
bejeria101:

Its a new year slowpoke receive sense,u must not comment,d 1st person dat replied me didnt insult may the spirit of nl leave you. Oponu

Typical of wailing wailers, Show me where i insult you.. hahaha

You throw fact at them and when they have nothing to reply you they raise unnecessary issue hahaha..

Where is the insult in my comment?
Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by APCmyheart(m): 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2017
XXLDICK:

When I say devalue, I mean he should allow it float at it's true value.

It's true value should be around the present black market rate or thereabouts

And should also direct CBN to start printing dollars? hahhaa

If PMB order CBN to release dollars to circulation today, in 24hours we will not have any dollars in our vaults again, We have corruption looters who will buy everything under 10hours..
Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by bejeria101(m): 5:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
APCmyheart:

Typical of wailing wailers, Show me where i insult you.. hahaha

You throw fact at them and when they have nothing to reply you they raise unnecessary issue hahaha..

Where is the insult in my comment?

What fact? Zombie
Re: Buhari Assures Manufacturers Of Forex Allocation by APCmyheart(m): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2017
bejeria101:

What fact? Zombie

Go and check the comment you qoute again..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows / How To Shop Online From Nigeria With Gtbank (guaranty Trust Bank) Naira Master / Fish Pond: Maintenance, Cleaning And Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.