Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix (37720 Views)

UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl / Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) / Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by alaskido(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2017
By the time he gets out, the girl will be long gone with another man as a wife. His education is cut short due to wrong usage of his dick. grin
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by aktolly54(m): 9:42am On Jan 13, 2017
hmm
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2017
madridguy:
Justice well served.
Welled served? 14yrs for murder??
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by cybriz82(m): 9:53am On Jan 13, 2017
repogirl:
Someone who nearly killed someone is sent to jail for twelve years. Not good enough.

can u survive a day in prison?.....abi u tink say prison na amusement park? by d tym dem feed am half don bean.mosquitoes ur straw draw him blood...when odas inmate begin wooz am correct beating..haba wetin remain again b4 6yr?
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by abnsugbe: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2017
noetic5:
An enraged lover, Luka Shuaibu, who attempted to slit the throat of his girlfriend, following suspicion of unfaithfulness, has been sentenced to 12 years imprisonment for attempted murder and causing grievous bodily hurt, Punchng reports .

In October, 2016, Shuaibu, a diploma student in the Department of Tourism and Leisure Management, Adamawa State Polytechnic, attempted to slit the throat of his girlfriend, Sekina Ishaya. .

Sekina, also a Tourism and leisure Management student, was attacked by her angry lover after allegedly seeing her with another man. Shuaibu was sentenced last Wednesday to 12 years imprisonment without option of fine. .

Shehu Ahmad, the Chief Magistrate of the Yola Magistrate Court, while passing his sentence, said the court found the accused guilty of an attempt to commit culpable homicide and causing grievous bodily hurt to his female lover. .

The magistrate said the sentence was based on the witnesses, testimonies as well as admission of guilt by the convict, noting that the parties could file an appeal if not satisfied with his judgment. .

According to Insp. Akamu, the police prosecutor, Shuaibu bagged 7 years for committing grievous bodily hurt and another 5 years for attempted homicide, without any option of fine, bringing the sentence to 12 years.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/student-sentenced-to-12-years-in-jail.html

lalasticlala

hahahahahhaha..Name checkers association of Nigeria,Over to u
mind u 12yrs is 7 days.
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2017
Why can't they hand him to the girl's parent and order them to do what ever they like to him
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by abnsugbe: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2017
Benjom:
12 years aint enough.

12yrs is Seven days..check his name out,Shaibu,Original Owners of Nigeria
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by AlanSugar(m): 10:10am On Jan 13, 2017
Sincere4u:
As soon as i read "throat slitting" i knew the region this must be coming from and wasn't wrong.
Girls leave boyfriends and wait till you get married, una no gree hear.
MY DEFINITION OF BOYFRIEND IS THE HUSBAND YOU GAVE YOURSELF TO FREE OF CHARGE, HOW WON'T HE SLIT YOUR THROAT WHEN YOU CAME SO CHEAP
I know i have offended a lot of people by my statement but don't crucify me cos it's my personal opinion. If you must crucify, do it justly.

Must everything be about money? What do you mean by giving herself free of charge? FYI, the best things in life are free. Borrow sense. How many 'paid for' and 'bought' marriages see the light of day? Mstchew.

2 Likes

Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by meshack15: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2017
He should serve the jail term as his punishment,he could be a boko-haram member,always testing for blood.
noetic5:
An enraged lover, Luka Shuaibu, who attempted to slit the throat of his girlfriend, following suspicion of unfaithfulness, has been sentenced to 12 years imprisonment for attempted murder and causing grievous bodily hurt, Punchng reports .

In October, 2016, Shuaibu, a diploma student in the Department of Tourism and Leisure Management, Adamawa State Polytechnic, attempted to slit the throat of his girlfriend, Sekina Ishaya. .

Sekina, also a Tourism and leisure Management student, was attacked by her angry lover after allegedly seeing her with another man. Shuaibu was sentenced last Wednesday to 12 years imprisonment without option of fine. .

Shehu Ahmad, the Chief Magistrate of the Yola Magistrate Court, while passing his sentence, said the court found the accused guilty of an attempt to commit culpable homicide and causing grievous bodily hurt to his female lover. .

The magistrate said the sentence was based on the witnesses, testimonies as well as admission of guilt by the convict, noting that the parties could file an appeal if not satisfied with his judgment. .

According to Insp. Akamu, the police prosecutor, Shuaibu bagged 7 years for committing grievous bodily hurt and another 5 years for attempted homicide, without any option of fine, bringing the sentence to 12 years.

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/student-sentenced-to-12-years-in-jail.html

lalasticlala
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by DrObum(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2017
GreenMavro:
angry

so sad...thats enoigh for him to get BSC + MSC + NYSC + APC infact all d certificates wey get C!!!

but am happy for him...recession will be over wen he comes out cheesy cheesy
God forgive you!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Which be say recession would be over when he comes out grin
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by SpaceAngel: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2017
The guy is a fool and an idiot. If i were to be the judge i would have made it life without any option

Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by SOPIGO: 10:22am On Jan 13, 2017
I was in Jail with ur Dad & mum some years ago... Pls, confirm from them they will instruct kid.
NO OFFENCE OOOOO
alaskido:

Are you a prison warder or you have been to jail before. Just asking o. No offence please.

1 Like

Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by alaskido(m): 10:25am On Jan 13, 2017
SOPIGO:
I was in Jail with ur Dad & mum some years ago... Pls, confirm from them they will instruct kid.
NO OFFENCE OOOOO

Take am easy now. Why your blood dey hot? Na question I ask o. grin
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Hades2016(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Aboki will always be Aboki. ... him think say na goat him want slaughter niiiii grin
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Rozaystunna(m): 10:33am On Jan 13, 2017
Na the cattle rustlers fear them
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by KAYD007(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2017
i am surprise!!

This case which happened on October 2016, was adjudicated swiftly without the usual frivolous adjournments which our
judiciary is known for shocked

I hope other cases with be dealt with as swiftly as it was on this matter.

on the other hand, isn't the judge even lenient on the accused? angry
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Donopsiano(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2017
alaskido:

Are you a prison warder or you have been to jail before. Just asking o. No offence please.

The guy has Masters in Prisonology and Sentencing. i even heard he did his internship in Kirikiri. grin

1 Like

Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:44am On Jan 13, 2017
noetic5:

Shehu Ahmad, the Chief Magistrate of the Yola Magistrate Court, while passing his sentence, said the court found the accused guilty of an attempt to commit culpable homicide and causing grievous bodily hurt to his female lover. .According to Insp. Akamu, the police prosecutor, Shuaibu bagged 7 years for committing grievous bodily hurt and another 5 years for attempted homicide, without any option of fine, bringing the sentence to 12 years....INSPECTOR AKAMUSOON WE GO SEE DPO EBA ABI DPO EWA AGOYIN.. grin grin grin grin grin

lalasticlala
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Edagentle(m): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2017
noetic5:

lalasticlala

Na award?
What a name!
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by double0seven(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2017
What do they mean by "attempted to slit her throat"?

He did slit her throat and she survived it.

Or are those pictures we are all looking at Photoshop?
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by RighteousI: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2017
AlanSugar:

Must everything be about money? What do you mean by giving herself free of charge? FYI, the best things in life are free. Borrow sense. How many 'paid for' and 'bought' marriages see the light of day? Mstchew.
I like it when people quote me and make some sense.
That is when i reply. As it is, i wasn't supposed to give you any response but i felt obliged to point you to the direction of sense.
When you have your daughters, please do well to give them out to boyfriends without proper marriage protocols
When you do this, you would've made some sense.
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by ceejay80s(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Good for him, na by force to do boyfriend and girlfriend ?
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by madridguy(m): 11:56am On Jan 13, 2017
Attempt to murder.

Nma27:
Welled served? 14yrs for murder??
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by benzems(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
OMG shocked shocked.. guys stop being Violent. Try n have an enduring spirit like d ladies.. wink wink smiley
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by mechanics(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
The guy went too far na, he has to serve his punishment, next time he wont try such in his life, now 12yrs is about to waste out of his life.
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by holluphemydavid(m): 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
let him rot in jail
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by folasayolyn(f): 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
DrObum:

God forgive you!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Which be say recession would be over when he comes out grin

free food, cloth, rent and toiletries during this recession. no power bills to pay for the next few years. nice recession plan he haf
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by wokomabest(m): 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2017
SOPIGO:
It's 7 years jail.... Not 12years because he will serve it concurrently.... He will only spend 3 & half years because it day & night.
mr judge. I hail Oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Chicken Thief Stripped Unclad, Bound With Chicken And Paraded For Theft / We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.