Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,920 members, 7,848,724 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix (37746 Views)

UNIPORT Student Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder Of 8-Year-Old Girl / Assailant Kills A Baby In Jalingo By Slitting The Throat (Disturbing Photos) / Boyfriend Slashes Girlfriend’s Throat In Adamawa State (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Cityguy: 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hmmm. So soothing to hear this sentence. And pls ooo, they should not run concurrently, he should serve them in full.
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by protocoll(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sincere4u:
As soon as i read "throat slitting" i knew the region this must be coming from and wasn't wrong.
Girls leave boyfriends and wait till you get married, una no gree hear.
MY DEFINITION OF BOYFRIEND IS THE HUSBAND YOU GAVE YOURSELF TO FREE OF CHARGE, HOW WON'T HE SLIT YOUR THROAT WHEN YOU CAME SO CHEAP
I know i have offended a lot of people by my statement but don't crucify me cos it's my personal opinion. If you must crucify, do it justly.

Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
[quote author=protocoll post=52778797][/quote]
E dey pain you say i expose you?. Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Fourwinds: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
another guy go dey nack her kpekus while d foolish boy serves his jail term
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by simplyFish: 9:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
cool kissbig mistake from the court....it should be 24 years instead of 12 years....palapalA....oniranu omo....
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
AlanSugar:

Must everything be about money? What do you mean by giving herself free of charge? FYI, the best things in life are free. Borrow sense. How many 'paid for' and 'bought' marriages see the light of day? Mstchew.
FYI!.
If i have my way na to castrate you.

Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by SOPIGO: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2017
RighteousI:

Are you sympathetic towards the attacker?
and who told you that the sentence is concurrent? did the judge say that? the sentence is consecutive if the judge doesn't say that it is concurrent. he will still spend at 6 years in jail even if that day and night rule applies here in Nigeria. that's like being in jail from JSS1 to SS3. Those gay men in prison will fight each other for him. they will slit each others throat over who has the right to make gay love to him.
Am I mad to show sympathy to that stupid & Animal in human cloth?
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by AlanSugar(m): 9:21am On Jan 16, 2017
Sincere4u:

I like it when people quote me and make some sense.
That is when i reply. As it is, i wasn't supposed to give you any response but i felt obliged to point you to the direction of sense.
When you have your daughters, please do well to give them out to boyfriends without proper marriage protocols
When you do this, you would've made some sense.

You are indeed very stewpiiiiiid! This is 2017,do I need to remind you to grow up? You talk as if you never had nothing free in life, not even the air you breathe! Like you got any money sef undecided! Broke assed nigger, you sure made a bit of sense!
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by AlanSugar(m): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2017
karacta1:

FYI!.
If i have my way na to castrate you.

I excuse you cus you nothing but a stark naked kid!
Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2017
AlanSugar:

I excuse you cus you nothing but a stark naked kid!
Out dated!.

Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2017
AlanSugar:

You are indeed very stewpiiiiiid! This is 2017,do I need to remind you to grow up? You talk as if you never had nothing free in life, not even the air you breathe! Like you got any money sef undecided! Broke assed nigger, you sure made a bit of sense!
How is free air connected with using every opportunity and means to defile people's daughters, getting away with it and defending it publicly.
May yours be equally defiled by men just like you

Re: Student Sentenced To 12 Years In Jail, For Slitting His Girlfriend's Throat-pix by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 16, 2017
AlanSugar:

So the free things you crave for in life includes defiling the daughters of men?.
MAY YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS BE TREATED IN SAME MANNER
As you do unto others shall it be done unto you in equal measure!.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / Jacob Sylvester Is Missing In Ibadan (Pictures) / Bosun Parrot, Artist Manager Stabbed In Lagos Club (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.